3.60 star(s) 22 Votes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Dude im at a crossroads. i have a hair and ass fetish. The ugly thin hair on the youngling in the screenshots is making me not want to download it but the thick asses are pulling me back in. What do i do guys ??
If the ruined fetish is too prominent, your dislike for it may bleed over and make the rest of the game displeasurable as well.

Kevinlolz

Jul 25, 2020
I downloaded it because there was no sandbox tag. What a waste of download quota.
Please add the sandbox tag to avoid other people making the same mistake.

Reactions: Fapmaister

taru

Apr 23, 2018
mc is a little too shy scatterbrained weird for how he looks hopefully he gets better with that sooner than later it could get annoying if dragged on to long also at the cafe he says thanks for recommending it but he knew what was good there that doesn't make much sense especially since he didnt know where it was in the first place. Monjo

Last edited:
Reactions: El Tanque

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Thanks for the feedback, everyone.

I wanted to mention that at the moment the content is more spread out and less linear, but I plan to develop the story. I've always planned to develop the storylines more and have a strong central storyline. The UI and navigation will be smoothed out soon as well. But for this first release, I wanted to focus as much on varied content as possible. I'm still learning a lot and trying new things.

If you don't like the sandbox genre itself, I can't do anything about that. But if you dislike it because of previous developers, I'd suggest trying my game after a few updates. The story elements in my game will be much more developed than other sandbox games.

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
mc is a little too shy scatterbrained weird for how he looks hopefully he gets better with that sooner than later it could get annoying if dragged on to long also at the cafe he says thanks for recommending it but he knew what was good there that doesn't make much sense especially since he didnt know where it was in the first place. Monjo
The MC's confidence will be boosted, going forward in the story :)
Thanks for mentioning the cafe discrepancy! I will adjust the language in the cafe scene.

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Is there a way to know if you saw everything there is around the house? I've already reached the end of Anna's classes, but I can't tell if there's more content with the household.

P.D: This game doesn't look like your first, it's too good.
Haha thanks! It is my first, and it's going to get a lot better.

If you have reached the cafe scene with Anna, you have probably seen just about all the side content. The one scene which could be easily missed is Amanda's afternoon pool scene (not in the morning). This scene is accessible after completing Amanda's morning pool scene to the point where he dunks her in the water.

xaviermace

Feb 24, 2021
I don't have an issue with sandbox in and of itself, and as others have said the renders look very nice. But you seriously need to do something about the navigation. Labels at a minimum, a clickable map or room list would be preferred.

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
I don't have an issue with sandbox in and of itself, and as others have said the renders look very nice. But you seriously need to do something about the navigation. Labels at a minimum, a clickable map or room list would be preferred.
Absolutely, the navigation will be smoothed out soon. It got pushed a little to the side as I was trying to fit in more actual content for the first release.

Looks great! What are your plans considering future content? I would love to see pregnancy, impregnation and breeding added.
There will be many fetishes planned, as each student will have a different personality and require different... teaching methods. Pregnancy will likely be added much further down the road as it would require a much bigger time investment on my end.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Misalton and Greebz

veibvux

Aug 19, 2022
Without directions, a map, or room names, there is nothing to do but just walk around the house.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Sandbox is my favorite, but when I'm rapidly clicking around, looking for grils, I want to be able to pound on those doors off the living room every time I do a sweep with my superior gamer brain off. And I got stuck a few times looking for the tiny exit there, and then a little lost looking for the "correct" time-wasting mechanic to advance to meeting Anna again (usually, there's something more productive to repeat than TV, and there's no clear indication there isn't in the current version). Twiddlin' my thumbs for some—uh-oh, Prego! content in the future. :D

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes