3.60 star(s) 22 Votes

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
In the fantasy blowjob scene Anna looks like an old woman :D

I am fine with some teasing. But I think we can all agree that Jill is the main attraction.
The first blowjob scene in the Anna dream sequence (I'm assuming that's the part you're mentioning) was my first ever animation done manually (Amanda walking away from the bathroom was my first ever animation, but it was done using a downloadable animation like many other developers) and the second part of it was my second. So I think I'm at least improving at a good pace! I'm trying all sorts of different approaches, which is why some of my work is inconsistent. Learning the animations myself may cost me in the short term, but I think it will be worth it in the end as I plan to stick around for a long time.

And if Jill is indeed the main attraction, and I released all her content now, then my game would be over before it even began :p

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Great game, I liked overall style, the sexy angles, the way everything is shown... the shapes of the girls are lush, but they look natural. What about main character... I wish he'd retain some brain function when he sees something sexy.
And I hope you wil not rush the roommates and the landlady, it would be great if things happened very gradually but regularly, a little bit at a time in each update.

Reactions: Monjo

hardenesxx

Aug 16, 2023
I dont know why anyone could say something bad about this game. I played it through in the first run (1-1.5 hour)...

Ok few minor things here and there but its the first version.

I really like the story and the things you implended and hoping it gets a new version fast :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: anon280 and Monjo

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Somewhat. Claire and Jill (I will try to focus on calling them by their names for now, I'm not sure what I can and can't get away with) will take many updates to reach full-on sexual content. Amanda will happen faster, but will still take some time. While all three will eventually have sex with the MC, they're relationships will each develop in a different way.

There will be plenty of sex with other women along the way, and the relationship between Claire, Amanda, and the MC will be expanded upon in the next update.
With all this explained, is it okay to assume that there will be a Harem or not?

Recommendation, it would be good if you put a warning message when you finish seeing all the content of each update, so the player does not have to wonder what else to do, greetings and good luck with the game

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Sorry but.. this sandbox is particularly annoying... needs better navigation.
On the way! The next update will have an improved navigation system. I played these games growing up, but it's been a while and things have changed. I'm happy with my progress, but I still have a lot to learn.

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Great game, I liked overall style, the sexy angles, the way everything is shown... the shapes of the girls are lush, but they look natural. What about main character... I wish he'd retain some brain function when he sees something sexy.
And I hope you wil not rush the roommates and the landlady, it would be great if things happened very gradually but regularly, a little bit at a time in each update.
Thanks! The main character will pull himself together a bit as he gets settled in and comfortable at home. And that is exactly what I plan to do with the landlady and roommates.

I dont know why anyone could say something bad about this game. I played it through in the first run (1-1.5 hour)...

Ok few minor things here and there but its the first version.

I really like the story and the things you implended and hoping it gets a new version fast :)
Thank you so much! Expect a new update in 2-3 months. I might release a small update for bugfix/nav issues before then. Since this is my first game, this process is new to me. I'll have a much more consistent timeline after an update or two.

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
With all this explained, is it okay to assume that there will be a Harem or not?

Recommendation, it would be good if you put a warning message when you finish seeing all the content of each update, so the player does not have to wonder what else to do, greetings and good luck with the game
Thank you. Yes, I plan to add a harem tag in the future. I will also add more guidance, but it will be heavily focused on the central story. The side content is optional, and much of it is randomized. As the game expands, I plan to have some scenes that will only be found by players who like to explore.

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Pretty good start to the game.
Felt like all the girls got a chance to show that they're proportioned "just right". ;)

I hope Jill is romance-able, I find her model to be especially lewd in the way I like it.

The animations were unique, not sure how I feel about the extreme close ups of the MC, but the sexy scenes were done well.

Good Luck, Monjo. (y)

Reactions: Monjo and HalfwayUP

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
View attachment 2849801

Overview:
Returning home after several years away at school, you are feeling a little lost.
School is not going well and you still have no idea what you really want to do in life.
You find a new job as a tutor for the summer, but you're not sure if you're even qualified for it.
But maybe trying something new, and spending time with loved ones is just what you need to find your purpose.
Tutor your first student during the week and explore your home for sexy scenes.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-14
Release Date: 2023-08-14
Developer: Monjo Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.100
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2849791 View attachment 2849789 View attachment 2849790 View attachment 2849792 View attachment 2849793 View attachment 2849794
View attachment 2849795 View attachment 2849796 View attachment 2849797 View attachment 2849798 View attachment 2849799 View attachment 2849800
excelente game standby update

Monjo

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
I hope Jill is romance-able, I find her model to be especially lewd in the way I like it.
How long will jill sex scene wait?
damn the game is awesome can't wait for more :D (I want more content with Jill :love: )
Thanks! I can't give an exact timeline on the first sex scene with Jill, but I can say it will be many updates before it happens. I plan to have some relationships take a lot of time to develop, and others less, but I want to do both in meaningful ways. Based on Jill's connection with the MC, I plan for her relationship to take longer.

With that being said, I plan to feature her heavily. Scenes with Jill will get increasingly sexual with every update until they finally have sex.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Thanks! I can't give an exact timeline on the first sex scene with Jill, but I can say it will be many updates before it happens. I plan to have some relationships take a lot of time to develop, and others less, but I want to do both in meaningful ways. Based on Jill's connection with the MC, I plan for her relationship to take longer.

With that being said, I plan to feature her heavily. Scenes with Jill will get increasingly sexual with every update until they finally have sex.
How many months will the game be released? Or definitely depends on the big update?

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Incest that doesnt include the MC is also forbidden on Patreon so keen an eye out to that if you plan do escalate stuff between the females of the house.

Reactions: wizardcock

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
I've went through most of the relevant feedback and reviews on this thread to compile my own review accordingly. This game and dev, I can feel it, has something special and deserves considerate feedback.

This game has been in my head since I played it on the day it was released. I enjoyed this a lot for the visuals and treatment of erotic content. Those animations are so refreshing!

Ironically, I find Claire to be my favourite - the ecchi scenes you provide with her are golden teases. As such I enjoyed the family shenanigans more than the tutoring stuff although the cafe scene was lovely. What is reassuring is the quality is carried over to any scene always having satisfying eye-candy of tits, ass and physics. You have a knack for animating and I look forward to that the most. If it's a story driven direction you want to go, I hope you at least consider progressing things with the house girls and not only new characters - what you already have is engaging enough, expanding your pool of characters can come later imo. Quality over quanity.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes