4.80 star(s) 96 Votes

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
The quality of renders and animations keeps getting better and better in modern games. This game is one of the best on this front. Both Aghavni and Jamie are *chef's kiss*, the MC is great, too, the two new LI's are a bit vanilla-looking, but still good.

Plus, it knows Black people aren't uniformly brown all over. Another point scored.

I like the plot, too. I think the mysterious voice directing the hitman is the dad, who's also behind the rest of the fatal beatdowns. But I think the biggest plot twist is going to be Armin, who's totally lying about being Armenian.
The animation is done in blender right? You can sort of tell they look a little different when it goes from static render to animation. Probably due to the texture and lighting being different between the two for the models.

I've seen another game called Hellcat lounge that used Daz for rendering images and animation scenes were done in Blender. The animation motions just looks better than most Daz animations since it has better tools for it.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
The animation is done in blender right? You can sort of tell they look a little different when it goes from static render to animation. Probably due to the texture and lighting being different between the two for the models.

I've seen another game called Hellcat lounge that used Daz for rendering images and animation scenes were done in Blender. The animation motions just looks better than most Daz animations since it has better tools for it.
Yes, the animations for Episode Two were done in Blender and reimported into Daz for rendering. The quality of the animation itself (done by the animator, not me) is first rate. But the difference you are noticing between the animation and the static render is that due to the number of renders needed for an animation I have to render them at a lower number of iterations and then apply a denoiser. Otherwise my one computer would be tied up for weeks just on the animations.

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Yes, the animations for Episode Two were done in Blender and reimported into Daz for rendering. The quality of the animation itself (done by the animator, not me) is first rate. But the difference you are noticing between the animation and the static render is that due to the number of renders needed for an animation I have to render them at a lower number of iterations and then apply a denoiser. Otherwise my one computer would be tied up for weeks just on the animations.
Oh that's interesting that you reimported back into Daz to render it out instead.

I've found significant denoising can look weird when you put the denoised images together for an animation. There's usually odd patches of smoothness here and there that can jump around, but I don't think I saw that problem here and was actually done pretty well.

Did you render out the animation frames then denoise using separate software? Or just apply the Daz denoiser?

somewherexxx

Jun 15, 2023
Hm.. i kinda wish girls were better looking. Is it just me? I mean they are cute, but that's about it. Nothing really special.
Jimena was so naturally beautiful compared to them

Ah nvm i just read this
You can only end up with one woman--no harem or throuple options.
Shame, good luck!
James Bond had all the girls he wanted :(

Last edited:

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Oh that's interesting that you reimported back into Daz to render it out instead.

I've found significant denoising can look weird when you put the denoised images together for an animation. There's usually odd patches of smoothness here and there that can jump around, but I don't think I saw that problem here and was actually done pretty well.

Did you render out the animation frames then denoise using separate software? Or just apply the Daz denoiser?
I used the Nividia denoiser for the Episode Two animations after rendering out each frame. The more janky animation from Episode One that I did myself (Jamie and the bear) I did use the Daz denoiser.

Reactions: cumsumnida

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018

I like the plot, too. I think the mysterious voice directing the hitman is the dad, who's also behind the rest of the fatal beatdowns. But I think the biggest plot twist is going to be Armin, who's totally lying about being Armenian.
Yeah, I agree there as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
cumsumnida Actually, another reason for the difference in quality is that I have to use .webm for the animation in Ren'py. The video quality is slightly better as an .mp4, but Ren'py can't use .mp4 files.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Dude, are you really sure that a minor who is a victim of sexual abuse is supposed to depose on court in front of his/her offender with spectators in the courtroom?

I bet both my testicles that the answer is "HELL NO, ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?"

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Dude, are you really sure that a minor who is a victim of sexual abuse is supposed to depose on the court in front of his/her offender with spectators in the courtroom?

In the USA, the defendant has the right to face the accuser. They can however testify behind a laptop

Reactions: EndlessNights

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In the USA EVERYBODY IS A WITNESS.
None a Y”all ever watch those TV Judges?
BOTH the DEFENDANT AND the ACCUSER SWEAR TO TELL THE TRUTH.
Dude, are you really sure that a minor who is a victim of sexual abuse is supposed to depose on court in front of his/her offender with spectators in the courtroom?

In the USA, the defendant has the right to face the accuser. They can however testify behind a laptop
Therefore ... EVERYBODY IS A WITNESS IN A CASE THAT THE STATE PROSECUTES.
This is no civil court for the victim to get damages, Y”all.
MC IS A PROSECUTOR.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022

time to get rid of those testicles then :KEK: chop chop

Reactions: Impious Monk

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Please don't clutch at straws.

The victim is not the accuser. The accuser is the public prosecutor.

We have international laws who specifically protect the privacy of minors who are victims of sexual abuse, strictly regulating how and when the minor is (not) supposed to appear on court.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Will MC find his sister and be together? :unsure::unsure:
Considering that family is really important to him, I expect he will do anything in his power to locate her. He's already started after all, he left that voice message. But I'm fairly certain they won't "be together" in F95 sense of the word, even if they are siblings. ;)

Reactions: ubgu

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
But I'm fairly certain they won't "be together" in F95 sense of the word, even if they are siblings. ;)
I think the MC (and probably Mr Monk himself) is quite vocal about his views on incest.

The weak point: I want Aghavni with a big bush down there!
Down there on the lip? :KEK: Armenian girls are gifted their first razor when they are 12!

erkper

May 16, 2018
Please don't clutch at straws.

The victim is not the accuser. The accuser is the public prosecutor.

We have international laws who specifically protect the privacy of minors who are victims of sexual abuse, strictly regulating how and when the minor is (not) supposed to appear on court.
Your reasoning is somewhat faulty. "The victim is not the accuser." Umm, yes they are in a US court of law. The prosecutor certainly is not the accuser. No one will ever force an adult victim of sexual abuse to testify in open court, but generally if they do not testify in person and submit to cross-examination the prosecutor will usually have to make their case without any statement or testimony from the victim - which is often very difficult especially in sexual assault cases that often boil down to a "he-said/she-said" matter of consent. These rules can be bent in some specific cases where the accused has intimidated or threatened the victim and the judge allows grand jury testimony or sworn pre-trial statements to be read into the record, but this situation is fairly rare in the US. The rules for minors are geared more toward protecting the minor, including sometimes allowing remote testimony or testimony in the judge's chambers with only the prosecutor, defense attorney, judge, and court reporter/stenographer present, but even then, the defense attorney has to be allowed to cross-examine the witness.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Hm.. i kinda wish girls were better looking. Is it just me? I mean they are cute, but that's about it. Nothing really special.
Jimena was so naturally beautiful compared to them

Ah nvm i just read this

Shame, good luck!
James Bond had all the girls he wanted :(
Every VN is a harem with enough saves and a little imagination :WeSmart:

4.80 star(s) 96 Votes