3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Humbert79

Dec 27, 2017
Hi, i can't found the button "peek" around the stone, then i can't start Trog and Ravena path. someone can help me? thank you.

iliketrains12345

Jun 11, 2018
Hi, i can't found the button "peek" around the stone, then i can't start Trog and Ravena path. someone can help me? thank you.
If i remember correct it's noon at the stone :). But if in doubt just go there at morning and press skip in bottom right corner and try at every time of the day (morning, noon, afternoon, evening).

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Public release is out:

The public version is available! You can enjoy it using the links below. Old saves (starting from v0.2.6) should work fine.
[WINDOWS]
[LINUX]

Changelog for LV [v0.2.8]:
New events:

• James and Ravena 05
  • Trog and Ravena 02
  • Trog and Ravena 03
  • Sauna 11 - ANIMATION
  • Sauna 12
  • Sauna 13
  • Sauna 14 - ANIMATION
  • Harold 11
  • Harold 12
  • Watermill 03
  • Repeating: Pond 03
  • Gort's Shop 06
Technical changes:
  • Minor fixes
Thanks for the share!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It is unreal engine. You can always see the engine used before the game name at the top of the thread, unless it is marked as other.
Well. Switched a few times, it seems, since it was originally RPGMV and then MZ. See quote below.

Using Unreal for a (very small content-wise) game ... well. You need to optimize it then because there isn't gigabytes of content in this. Unreal is not very economical with space.

Yep, that's correct. Actually I've started making this game in MV, then MZ got released and I decided to switch to the latest game engine.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Where do I sleep if the MC does not have enough coins to pay the room? Time does not advance until I find a place for sleep.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes