gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
At this point I am not sure if playing this will make the dev happy or furious!
I guess it's OK as long as I don't have anything to say - the chilling effect.
Go figure...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Left Hand Magic [Build 16] [Novus] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [860 MB]
- - - -

Mac [939 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have to much to do.

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
personally really liking the game, kinda hoped there was some involvement in the brothel like trialing as a human bot or something XD but they'll always be something you aren't satisfied with

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
Wish there was dialogue during sex scenes, I personally find just animations a bit boring.
The feels are packed into the workplace situations.
It's a letdown that the flirting leads to sex scenes which don't pay off in bigger feels.
Unlike in some games the MC has time for after-sex cuddles and sleeping over.
It's a shame to just wave at these moments.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johan_0000

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
At this point I am not sure if playing this will make the dev happy or furious!
I guess it's OK as long as I don't have anything to say - the chilling effect.
Go figure...
Oh, I'm completely furious that one of my Patrons just blatantly leaked the non-public version. And if I ever figure out which one did it they'll be perma-banned from my Patreon Page. It's an incredibly dickish move since this is currently my primary source of income. But it's not your fault.

Is there right hand magic? :unsure:
The name is a reference to . There are a bunch of different variations. The one I was specifically familiar with when I named the game considers the 'Left Path' more 'evil' magics, like curses/hexes and so on. Where as Right Path is more blessings/healing/etc. In the game world itself, their society has grown to culturally look down on certain magics and lumped them together as Left Hand Magic.

Feelincutesy

Nov 16, 2023
"The two of you had spent the latter half of the interview exchanging the occasional dirty jokes and over-the-top flirting."

This part and the stuff following it really should have been on camera instead of minimally recapped afterward, imo.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
"The two of you had spent the latter half of the interview exchanging the occasional dirty jokes and over-the-top flirting."

This part and the stuff following it really should have been on camera instead of minimally recapped afterward, imo.
*shrug* There's a limit to how many renders I can make per build. What I currently make is the best balance I can of getting an acceptable number of new scenes into a build, while making those scenes of acceptable length/quality. There's a lot of places I wish I could include more renders, but it wasn't practical. Particularly near the start of the game, before I had gone through two entire rounds of rendering hardware upgrades to increase the number of renders I could make.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
*shrug* There's a limit to how many renders I can make per build. What I currently make is the best balance I can of getting an acceptable number of new scenes into a build, while making those scenes of acceptable length/quality. There's a lot of places I wish I could include more renders, but it wasn't practical. Particularly near the start of the game, before I had gone through two entire rounds of rendering hardware upgrades to increase the number of renders I could make.
I think you're hitting a pretty fine balance. Sure more renders would be nice for players in an ideal world, but you have a better view on what's more practical in the real world. And I assume many players are more interested in "other stuff" than flirting, and Talia hasn't been picked as an LI at that point so to overfocus on her then would be weird imo.

:coffee::coffee:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NovusPeregrine

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Nude Nymph 1.png Nude Nymph 1-3.png Nude Nymph 3.png Nude Nymph 7.png Nude Nymph 8.png Droned 1.png Droned 2.png Droned 3.png Droned 7.png Droned 11.png Dress Fitting 10.png Dress Fitting 11.png Dress Fitting 12.png Week Six Paperwork 3.png Week Six Paperwork 5.png Marine Lab Meeting 3.png Marine Lab Meeting 5.png Marine Lab Meeting 8.png Shooter 2.png Shooter 5.png

Woo! Time for another Left Hand Magic release! This build over ran the release schedule just slightly, so I didn't get the out until late night on the second. And the was only ready in the early AM this morning. Some changes to the way I release for Android mean it now takes a fair bit of effort to do that part of the release >_<.

Both were pretty important builds though! Build 17 completed all of Week 5's remaining content, by bringing Revina's Route and the Arianna/Talia threesome route up through the end of the weekend 5 events. Technically, Arianna's Route got a couple of Week 6 days, as well, but only a small start was made there. The android version of the game also got a serious overhaul, lowering the resolution so that the game didn't break past the 2gb hard limit on Renpy Android games. It's still 1920x1080p quality, though, so there should be very little difference on a mobile device.

Build 18, meanwhile, makes the first major push into Week 6 events. This includes finally getting the full Drone Experience in Arianna's Route, something which was planned from very early on, with all of the hypno content in her route slowly leading up to it! Talia's Route also go a solid dose of new content, including another visit to the HIVE VR facility! In total, there were 11 new animations in Build 18, plus two older animations were replaced with improved versions, and some quality-of-life upgrades were made to the Android version of the game.

Download Links for Build 17!
------------

Links!

Windows/Linux

Mac

Android

---------------

Left Hand Magic Build 17 Release Notes:

This build focused on finishing up the Weekend 5 Events, as well as getting started on Arianna's Week 6 content! Included are:

• Revina's Week 5 Event (2 Days, 3 animations)
  • The Arianna/Talia Threesome Weekend Events (2 Day, 3 Animations)
  • Day 1 of Arianna's Week 6 content (1 animation)
  • Day 2 of Arianna's Week 6 content (2 animations)
  • Various Bugfixes/Typo Corrections. A considerable number of typos corrected in the early game in particular. (Thanks to Jaike over on F95 for reporting a TON of typos!)
  • Major overhaul of the Android Version to bring it down in size. Resolution has been lowered to 1920x1080p, but shouldn't be noticeable on most devices.
---------------
Build 18 Release Notes:

This build focused on finishing up the weekday content for Arianna's Week 6, as well as getting the first 3 days of Talia's content done for the same week. Along with some other bits and bobs.

• Arianna's Week 6 Day 3, 4 and 5 are done
  • Talia's Week 6 Day 1, 2, and 3 are done
  • The Spanking animations for the Mira/Trix/Revina Scavenger Hunt have been replaced with something less horrible. The animation of the MC being spanked if final. The one of Trix being spanked is not as I didn't notice a physics issue until it was too late. That one will be replaced again in Build 19 (most likely)
  • A LOT of types in the first four weeks of the game have been fixed. Like, seriously a lot of them. Thanks goes to Jaike, for helping me find a lot of them.
  • Gallery and Credits have both been updated.
  • Android Release improvements! A couple of issues with the android release have been brought to my attention recently. One of them (regarding the cheats) is still an issue for the moment. But the other big one was fixed in this build. Specifically, it is now possible to properly 'hide' the textbox/window so that you can gaze on the sexy things happening on screen! I tied the command to a 'gesture.' Swiping 'down' on the screen will hide the textbox now, just like hitting H would on the PC/Linux/Mac versions. Just because I could, I also made it so that swiping 'Up' will open the Menu! Don't hesitate to let me know of other issues. I don't really test the Android version, so I might simply be unaware of them as I was with this one!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Left Hand Magic [Build 17] [Novus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LeftHandMagic-B17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

May 30, 2019
I wonder why games with low-quality graphics don't have their art redrawn by AI to be more realistic.
AI plagiarism all tends to look very similar. I often prefer idiosyncratic hand-drawn art to AI plagiarism. At least there's some aspect of human ingenuity, even if it is not fully developed.

Reactions: GokutheG
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes