Lanceire

Mar 24, 2023
BaasB Please add "female domination", "bdsm", "mind control", "tentacles" tags. Its weird not to have at least bdsm tag then almost all LI feature d/s relationship in one way or another. Probably because of missing tags I didn't found this amazing game earlier.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
BaasB Please add "female domination", "bdsm", "mind control", "tentacles" tags. Its weird not to have at least bdsm tag then almost all LI feature d/s relationship in one way or another. Probably because of missing tags I didn't found this amazing game earlier.
Don't forget the tag for forced sex with males, might be important for a game that poses as a lesbian-oriented game.
Dunno if there is such a tag tho :unsure:

Reactions: KiraJames

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Left Hand Magic [Build 18] [Novus] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,07 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,04 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------
Pinging us (or the thread owner) won't do anything. We get so many pings a day. Use the report function to report missing tags. I added them now cause I saw it.
(Also pinging a user while the name is bold won't actually ping the,)

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Don't forget the tag for forced sex with males, might be important for a game that poses as a lesbian-oriented game.
Dunno if there is such a tag tho :unsure:
What are you talking about? You can avoid sex with men on Arianna's route, and you can keep Trix out of that gloryhole. Is there new unavoidable sex with men in the builds 17 or 18?

Not sure I'd say it tries to be lesbian-oriented. The MC and most LIs are bi. The sex is focussed at female on female and futa on female. Don't make unfair assumptions about the dev's intentions.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
What are you talking about? You can avoid sex with men on Arianna's route, and you can keep Trix out of that gloryhole. Is there new unavoidable sex with men in the builds 17 or 18?

Not sure I'd say it tries to be lesbian-oriented. The MC and most LIs are bi. The sex is focussed at female on female and futa on female. Don't make unfair assumptions about the dev's intentions.
This, 100%. I think there is technically now one male->female sex scene in Arianna's most recent content that is unzippable. But that's only temporary, since there's going to be an alternate option for that scene. I'm fairly certain all other male->female scenes in the game have an opt-out option. That's not true with Futa content, I'm afraid, but that's entirely due to my Patrons originally voting for the inclusion of Futas in the game back when it first started. And it's pretty minimal in most routes (Talia being the obvious exception).

I've also never expressly billed the game as lesbian-oriented. The protagonist is depicted as bisexual leaning toward lesbian throughout. With quite a few references to experimenting in university with both genders. While the vast majority of content in the game is either Female/Female or Female/Futa, the game has never been advertised by me as a purely lesbian game.

P.S. The outdated tags are mostly the result of how long the game has been in development, I suspect. I don't have edit authority of this particular thread (I never got around the asking), so I can't update them. The original tagging was likely accurate for the first few builds of the game, and just...hasn't been updated.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
P.S. The outdated tags are mostly the result of how long the game has been in development, I suspect. I don't have edit authority of this particular thread (I never got around the asking), so I can't update them. The original tagging was likely accurate for the first few builds of the game, and just...hasn't been updated.
Be aware that you CAN'T edit the tags on the top of the thread, only the ones hidden in the "Genre Spoiler".

Why?

The searchable tags are set by the moderators only.

And btw. the game includes lesbian sex ergo the lesbian tag is correctly used. You just encountered a "battle lesbian" who want the tag ONLY to be used exclusively i.e. if a dick so much as is hinted at the tag should not be there. In their mind at least ...

Reactions: NovusPeregrine

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
This, 100%. I think there is technically now one male->female sex scene in Arianna's most recent content that is unzippable. But that's only temporary, since there's going to be an alternate option for that scene. I'm fairly certain all other male->female scenes in the game have an opt-out option. That's not true with Futa content, I'm afraid, but that's entirely due to my Patrons originally voting for the inclusion of Futas in the game back when it first started. And it's pretty minimal in most routes (Talia being the obvious exception).

I've also never expressly billed the game as lesbian-oriented. The protagonist is depicted as bisexual leaning toward lesbian throughout. With quite a few references to experimenting in university with both genders. While the vast majority of content in the game is either Female/Female or Female/Futa, the game has never been advertised by me as a purely lesbian game.

Report missing tags (y).

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Control Room 4.png Control Room 7.png Control Room 9.png Home Theater 3.png Home Theater 5.png RT WK6D4 Render 3.png RT WK6D4 Render 4.png RT WK6D4 Render 8.png RT WK6D4 Render 10.png Week6 Trix Rev Day 5 Render 3.png Week6 Trix Rev Day 5 Render 8.png Week6 Trix Rev Day 5 Render 9.png

It's time for a Left Hand Magic release again! late on the 31st, and .

For some mildly catastrophic life reasons, Build 19 was smaller than usual, but still contained/contains 7 new animations for 4 new game days. Build 20, meanwhile, got us back to a more normal build size with 9 new animations for 5 game-days. Honestly, it would have been more, but those were all for the two threesome routes, which are more time-consuming per-render...

Anyway! Links!

------------------

Windows/Linux:

Mac:

Android:

--------------

And release notes!

Left Hand Magic Build 19 Release Notes:

Build 19 focuses on finishing up Talia's Week 6 Weekday content, as well as starting on the Revina/Trix Threesome Route for Week 6. There are two new days of content for each route. This Build adds:

• Talia's Route - Week 6, Days 4 & 5
  • Revina/Trix Threesome Route - Week 6, Days 1 & 2
  • A replacement animation for Trix's Spanking scene during the Scavenger Hunt on the Revina/Trix Threesome Route. The new version looks much better.
  • Gallery Updates
  • Credit Updates
  • Bug fixes

--------------

Left Hand Magic - Build 20 Release Notes:

Build 20 supplies the remaining three days of weekday content for the Revina/Trix/MC week 6. It also (per patron voting) gets a start on week 6 for the Arianna/Talia/MC threesome route, with the first two weekdays now available. In total, there are 9 new animations, across 5 new game days. In addition to these is:

• A massive set of typo corrections through Talia and Revina's routes. Courtesy of Jaike on F95zone, who took time out to point out a lot of little (and a few big) errors.
  • Gallery Updates
  • Credits Updates
  • Bug Fixes
  • Some new music in a few places

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Left Hand Magic [Build 19P] [Novus] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,10 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,07 GB]
- - - -

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LeftHandMagic-B19
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: KiraJames

Merlin-Magic

Jan 28, 2024
The first think that came to mind when researching NovusPeregrine and his games is...how does one guy get so much done (and do it well) when others can hardly finish anything with a team working on it? Well he is not on discord for one thing. I love discord but your whole day can disappear in a blink if you do not limit your time.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
The first think that came to mind when researching NovusPeregrine and his games is...how does one guy get so much done (and do it well) when others can hardly finish anything with a team working on it? Well he is not on discord for one thing. I love discord but your whole day can disappear in a blink if you do not limit your time.
And that would be part of why I'm not on discord ;-). As well as why I only pop in periodically to the various sites that have threads I respond to. You would not believe how much of a time sink maintaining even a basic social media presence for something like a Patreon is, and time spent doing that is time not spent on the game -_-. That said, it's only a small part of the reason.

The rest? I have no idea. I know what my own workflow is like, and I literally can't figure out how some Patreon games with five times my support produce less content, slower. It's insanely frustrating, since there are some good games out there I'd love to play more of, but I'm hesitant to support them since I know something screwy is going on with them. Games that supposedly have full teams, or a developer with a game that has 5x my support, that produce games roughly the same quality. But they only manage to release something once every three months, and it's barely the size of my monthly releases? What are they doing?

jufot

May 15, 2021
I think I found a bug. If you go for a solo Arianna play and have a "no dicks, ever" policy you end up with SubPoints=9 at the end of week 4, which means you hit an unavoidable game over screen at the end of the week since Arianna's week 5 events require SubPoints>10.

That said, I think this bug is the consequence of a wider problem with Arianna's path. I'll elaborate. While I mostly like her content, I'm of two minds about the "mind control". It's CNC, not sexual assault, which is good but... maybe it pulls its punches a bit? We're given all that spiel about the traffic light system being instinctual, how Mira doesn't have to even think about whether she's OK with something - she just knows - but then you get a scene like the glory hole where the dev is afraid to push the player too much, even though Mira-the-character should have a pre-determined reaction.

And if you do reject the glory hole, the game falters entirely because you are not supposed to make that choice. The date ends with a cold tension and Mira says she needs to talk to Arianna next time they meet, but the very next scene is once again happy-go-lucky mind control, as if the previous scene didn't happen. What's worse, you actually MUST have the SubPoints from that scene to proceed into week 5, hence the above bug.

A quick fix would be changing the week 5 trigger to SubPoints>8. But to fix the narrative, I think you need to be bolder NovusPeregrine. Like, if Mira is into CNC, let her make the decisions - not the player - which is already the case for most Arianna scenes. Don't give the player an out, and you won't have any bugs like this :)

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I think I found a bug. If you go for a solo Arianna play and have a "no dicks, ever" policy you end up with SubPoints=9 at the end of week 4, which means you hit an unavoidable game over screen at the end of the week since Arianna's week 5 events require SubPoints>10.

That said, I think this bug is the consequence of a wider problem with Arianna's path. I'll elaborate. While I mostly like her content, I'm of two minds about the "mind control". It's CNC, not sexual assault, which is good but... maybe it pulls its punches a bit? We're given all that spiel about the traffic light system being instinctual, how Mira doesn't have to even think about whether she's OK with something - she just knows - but then you get a scene like the glory hole where the dev is afraid to push the player too much, even though Mira-the-character should have a pre-determined reaction.

And if you do reject the glory hole, the game falters entirely because you are not supposed to make that choice. The date ends with a cold tension and Mira says she needs to talk to Arianna next time they meet, but the very next scene is once again happy-go-lucky mind control, as if the previous scene didn't happen. What's worse, you actually MUST have the SubPoints from that scene to proceed into week 5, hence the above bug.

A quick fix would be changing the week 5 trigger to SubPoints>8. But to fix the narrative, I think you need to be bolder NovusPeregrine. Like, if Mira is into CNC, let her make the decisions - not the player - which is already the case for most Arianna scenes. Don't give the player an out, and you won't have any bugs like this :)
But that introduces an even bigger problem. If the player likes the route but dislikes the glory hole scenario players shouldn't be forced to sit through content they dislike. This has the consequence of the player being put off of any future content on that route since you're disregarding the player's wants.

jufot

May 15, 2021
But that introduces an even bigger problem. If the player likes the route but dislikes the glory hole scenario players shouldn't be forced to sit through content they dislike. This has the consequence of the player being put off of any future content on that route since you're disregarding the player's wants.
Is it really a problem, though? The game has 3 other LIs, and if you're not into CNC, you can just skip Arianna. "I'm into some non-consent" is a contradiction - because if your consent (as the player) matters, then it's not non-consent :)

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Is it really a problem, though? The game has 3 other LIs, and if you're not into CNC, you can just skip Arianna. "I'm into some non-consent" is a contradiction - because if your consent (as the player) matters, then it's not non-consent :)
Just because someone is into a route doesn't mean they'll be into all scenes so giving the player the option to prevent it is more important to keep a route enjoyable for players.

But we're talking about consensual non consent. If someone knows you have a hard limit and still tries to cross it than it's no longer a consensual act and moves towards abuse. Consent is always the key.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
There's the design awkwardness, call it story design or content design, of "forcing" occasional sexual interactions with male characters on a female LI's route in a game with mostly FF content tho. Even if the MC and all female LIs are bi. And to be honest, that awkward design choice is surprisingly common in FF games, even sometimes in games by female queer devs. But though the game hasn't been advertised as lesbian, it hasn't been advertised as explicitly bi either, just... as a game with a female protagonist and 3 female and 1 futa LIs. I'm pretty sure removing the choice to avoid male sex partners on Arianna's route'd hurt the appeal for lesbian players too. So I don't think it's a good idea to remove the choice. But hey, it's Novus's party.

So if players follow Arianna's path, to put it in a different way, they "sign up" for sexual content with a female character. It isn't like Talia's path, where they know she's futa before the first workday and everybody has all information they need to make a decision.

About the supposed contradiction, it's CNC, not NC. The point is that the "non-consent" part is negotiated beforehand.

Reactions: GokutheG

jufot

May 15, 2021
If someone knows you have a hard limit and still tries to cross it than it's no longer a consensual act and moves towards abuse. Consent is always the key.
This sounds like an excellent reply to a completely different argument, one that I didn't make.

I'm pretty sure removing the choice to avoid male sex partners on Arianna's route'd hurt the appeal for lesbian players too.
Sure, but at least it would make sense for Mira. Or, alternatively, you could add a scene where Mira and Arianna have a talk on boundaries re: dicks, and make that the place where the player can choose. If you're cool with dicks, the glory hole scene (which would appear much later on) could proceed without the need for cognitive dissonance.

About the supposed contradiction, it's CNC, not NC. The point is that the "non-consent" part is negotiated beforehand.
I'll refer you to my reply to GokutheG :) I'm not advocating for non-consent. I'm pointing out the inherent silliness of dumping a ton of exposition on the player about how the traffic light magic is instinctive, how Mira just knows if she's up for something, and then suddenly abandoning that bit of worldbuilding - to game breaking effect! - because of player concerns.

jufot

May 15, 2021
Now that I've played till the end of Arianna's current route, it actually gets better! I had to bypass the above bug with some console shenanigans, but if you reject dicks again at the club in week 5 you finally get the "I can't date you if you don't like dicks" conversation. Good stuff! I actually love that the game is decisive about it - No dicks? Fine, but no Arianna romance for you because she is pan, not player-sexual :)

Reactions: GokutheG
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes