Ren'Py Legend of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 3 v0.03] [ShineSL]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
I can't seem to figure out what to do or if I have reached the end of the content. The commander took my to the armory and I purchased a gun and training. Now what do I do? I clicked the map and just visited everywhere to no avail other than stealing fox's credit

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
i just did look throw the info but cant figure out if there is any new sex scene? May someone could tell me pretty pls :)

May 31, 2018
I can't seem to figure out what to do or if I have reached the end of the content. The commander took my to the armory and I purchased a gun and training. Now what do I do? I clicked the map and just visited everywhere to no avail other than stealing fox's credit

Yes, this is the end of update 006. But as the author promised, the game did not have *To Be Continued* mark anymore :)

As I understand it, one of the main goals of this update was precisely to make the game no longer move on rails, and if compare the freedom of choice with the previous update, the author definitely succeeded with this goal, and it will be much more noticeable already with the next updates :)

i just did look throw the info but cant figure out if there is any new sex scene? May someone could tell me pretty pls :)
Leave Krystal's bathroom, go to the Command Center, take the mission, after go to Spare Hangar, try to get inside, but, to get password - game will send you to the Men's Rooms in order to find the main technician... And... Ability to get naughty content will start from this moment :)... (for more naughty content - you will have ability to submit to enemy in spare hangar or lose the battle ( but not lose the game), and after -you will also will have ability to get naughty content with Commander, if she will save Krystal from the enemy in spare hangar, or Krystal will obey to enemy, and will notice commander about that... So... Where is a lot of naughty content already, and will be even more in future :)

Reactions: ANUBIS969

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Yes, this is the end of update 006. But as the author promised, the game did not have *To Be Continued* mark anymore :)

As I understand it, one of the main goals of this update was precisely to make the game no longer move on rails, and if compare the freedom of choice with the previous update, the author definitely succeeded with this goal, and it will be much more noticeable already with the next updates :)

Leave Krystal's bathroom, go to the Command Center, take the mission, after go to Spare Hangar, try to get inside, but, to get password - game will send you to the Men's Rooms in order to find the main technician... And... Ability to get naughty content will start from this moment :)... (for more naughty content - you will have ability to submit to enemy in spare hangar or lose the battle ( but not lose the game), and after -you will also will have ability to get naughty content with Commander, if she will save Krystal from the enemy in spare hangar, or Krystal will obey to enemy, and will notice commander about that... So... Where is a lot of naughty content already, and will be even more in future :)
but that also mean in 0.6 is no new naughty content right? I mean i love that game and ofc crystal. Was just curious about new sexy stuffie :3

Reactions: MyLittleTrolly
May 31, 2018
but that also mean in 0.6 is no new naughty content right? I mean i love that game and ofc crystal. Was just curious about new sexy stuffie :3
Yeah, sadly no new naughty content here, since this update is more focused on technical work with the game code ( and its full preparation for a more addition of content in the future), however, the game is no longer linear, the actions between the characters go on as usual regardless of your game progress, and the characters also react to your actions. For example, a medic will give you an additional reward after completing the first mission, and if you have not visited her at all before, she will greet you at the beginning, and the next time you visit her, she will immediately give you an additional reward.

In version 005 was a bit deferent situation. There was only an illusion of freedom of action, but characters were added so rarely precisely because a lot of game code had to be duplicated. And that is why the game was linear. But this problem is no longer present. :)

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Yeah, sadly no new naughty content here, since this update is more focused on technical work with the game code ( and its full preparation for a more addition of content in the future), however, the game is no longer linear, the actions between the characters go on as usual regardless of your game progress, and the characters also react to your actions. For example, a medic will give you an additional reward after completing the first mission, and if you have not visited her at all before, she will greet you at the beginning, and the next time you visit her, she will immediately give you an additional reward.

In version 005 was a bit deferent situation. There was only an illusion of freedom of action, but characters were added so rarely precisely because a lot of game code had to be duplicated. And that is why the game was linear. But this problem is no longer present. :)
thank you pretty much kind sir or mam or thingie whatever you feel like cuz nowadays its not a good idea to assume genders it seems haha. But seriously, thank you a lot :)

• I just jizzed my pants
May 31, 2018
thank you pretty much kind sir or mam or thingie whatever you feel like cuz nowadays its not a good idea to assume genders it seems haha. But seriously, thank you a lot :)
No problem and you have the right approach. On the Internet, everyone is not who they claim to be, but in general - I am a representative of the crab people, just don't tell anyone :)

• Yay, new update!
May 31, 2018
Ah, and yes, since people here do not really like to click on links - I think it will not be superfluous to upload screenshots from update 006 here. Which I will do :)

• Red Heart

HAZARD1515

Apr 23, 2020
It just says dont get distracted go to my mission,what fking mission? All i did get was 2 scenes thats all?

May 31, 2018
It just says dont get distracted go to my mission,what fking mission? All i did get was 2 scenes thats all?

Well, there is no need to skip dialogues between the characters to be aware of what kind of mission in question. If we talk about the second mission, after the completion of the first mission, the Commander orders Krystal to guard the current level of the station. But, since the game is still in development, there is no continuation yet. And if we are talking about the first mission - well, there you had to try very hard to skip this information... :)

And now, regarding the vulgar content in the game, there is much more of it here than it seems at first glance. Here are some videos for you, where most of it is shown, but still something is left behind the scenes:

Depending on your choices, you get certain content. And if you have completed the game once, and it seemed to you that you saw to little - try alternative options (One of which will lead you to a bad ending to the game, the other to romance and vulgar content between Krystal and the Commander, etc.)

Good luck :)

Last edited:
Reactions: HAZARD1515

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Legend Of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 2- v0.05] APK -

• Thinking Face
May 31, 2018
this is an unofficial android port Legend Of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 2- v0.05] APK - MEGA

So this game can even work on android?... Interesting, very interesting ... But... Is this version 005 or 006? ... I'm asking just because the moderators messed up a little with the game version number in the name of the branch ... :p

May 31, 2018
And again it's quiet here, I'll try to fix it a little :)

The author of the game plans to add a lot of sexual content in version 007, and this is one of the reasons for the delays (You can see examples of these poses in the screenshots that I will upload to this post).

Another reason ... Well, I think the answer can be found in the last post of the author, I will leave link on it here -

Yeah a little drama, but if even after such situations the author of the game continues to work, then most likely the game has a future. But time will tell.

P.S. The update was supposed to be released on August 30, but there will likely be another delay. Approximately - about a week. Maybe less, maybe a little more.

May 31, 2018
By the way, for those who like to delve into the personal files of developers - one of the channels of the creator of the game in this thread received a new status, with verification of personal data, namely, a woman, 31 years old... Quite unexpected info?... :)

But I think - this should not be particularly important, in theory, we are here for the sake of the game, after all... :D

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes