3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Rome was not built in a day, as I have said a thousand times, patience will be rewarded. There has never been, nor will ever be, a game like the one we are making. If you want to see it, then support us, it is as simple as that. There is nothing more I can do to alleviate your fears than tell you if funding remains constant, the game will be finished eventually with the level of detail and vision we have planned. The only possible ways that this project can fail are: A) Devs spontaneously die/quit mid production and replacements are impossible B) Funding stops.

It may take a while to get made, yes. How long? I don't know. However it will be made. You cannot rush perfection, and we are perfectionists in our art.
I'm really glad you didn't mention that art is an explosion. I would have left this topic and never come back lol.

But holy crap guys I'm so frickin tired of all this arguing about this game getting revamped (again) and the Krystal team reorganized. I think everything that needs to be said has been said. If you believe MightyAltroll about what happened and still believe they'll still create the game then support them. If not then don't. I only visit this topic to see if there is any updates or news about legend of krystal... not to read pointless arguements about the same thing over and over again.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This archieve only has two files. A jpg and vars file. It's missing the save file.
Is it? I thought I rar'd everything. I wonder how that went missing.
Well, it's fine just use my guide and Cheat Engine's speedhack to get to the good stuff.
I'm on a new PC now and I can't recover that, my bad.
This is why I shouldn't do things at StupidAM.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Although and I do not know if it has been asked before ... The new game will run and require the minimum requirements that version 0.8 already discarded? Or is it going to require a more powerful system?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CapRafa

1stxknight

Jun 8, 2017
Although and I do not know if it has been asked before ... The new game will run and require the minimum requirements that version 0.8 already discarded? Or is it going to require a more powerful system?
Thats a good question, I went and asked the devs on discord and gizmo (Lead coder) responded with "I can't say anything about system requirements now, but I don't think anyone should worry about performance being that much different from 0.8" And from the teasers and art I imagine he's pretty much telling the truth, so if you're able to run 0.8 just fine (minus bugs and crashes) then I'm sure you'll do fine with the new version coming in.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Drop this in C:\Users\<you>\AppData\LocalLow\LOK Team\LOK Rebirth and extract it.
There's some scenes that aren't repeatable that being at this stage will not be able to be seen.
Furthermore you're at the point where you can rip your clothes up at night if you talk to the girl in your tent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the walkthrough.

Haven't played in a while and couldn't be bothered figuring out everything again.

The save is missing the .save file though, just as a heads up.

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Thanks for the walkthrough.

Haven't played in a while and couldn't be bothered figuring out everything again.

The save is missing the .save file though, just as a heads up.
Yeah, unfortunately I probably posted that at stupidAM as I said earlier and didn't notice, I've since migrated PCs as well. :c
If I have the time, tonight or tomorrow I'll play through the game again, it's fairly easy to finish with CheatEngine's speedhack, and I'll post a new one. Apologies for the confusion.

Mad_S

Aug 23, 2019
I do hope the updates eventually bring game over scenarios. I feel as though it's just one of those games that would warrant scenes where there's no chance for Krystal to escape from a bad situation if she get caught in the wilderness. I don't mind games without failure conditions though this game just doesn't feel like it should be one of those types of games.
Especially since if you talk around with the huntress she tells you about all of this dangerous flora and fauna you may encounter in the woods that want to drag off a girl so she'll never be seen again.
There will be a combat system and if you lose against, ennemies/creatures, there will generally be a rape scene then a game over.

UnitaryMatrix

Feb 20, 2018
It's been a while, but I'm back with some updates for you lot.
Kuja has been working on the new suits for Krys:
1574610769195.png
1574610780467.png

Archie has been hard at work finishing off the rigging of Krys. Currently, 4 out of 5 views have constraints - so the model should soon be able to be animated.
1574610868622.png

Gizmo has started streaming some of his work here:
Unfortunately, he has not set up picarto to store vod archives, so someone probably ought ask him to do that.
Otherwise, there's a pretty big tech brief available on the patreon detailing the recent work that he has done:

That's all for now

inszel

Dec 29, 2017
gods damn people, you want the old game? go play it. want the new game? wait for it or support it. hate the whole thing? don't support it and move on. want to support the devs? go to the discord and provide constructive criticism or monetary support. it isn't hard, don't need to be complicated, and no one needs to be salty over things. this isn't star wars or some super huge media project....it is a fan game that grew to a bit more.

Letskill773

Sep 21, 2018
Hey guys its been a very long time can somebody just tell me when will the next update available? İ have actually 0 information now.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
From the sounds of it, the motto currently for a release date is, 'Sooner than you think, later than you'd hope.' It's been thrown around that the goal is before Christmas, but they won't rush it. So give it plenty of leeway.

On that note, here is progress;
"Results of todays stream.. CONSTRAINTS ARE DONE! Next time I'll work on binding the images to the bones so the artwork moves. Thanks for watching." -ArchieWilliamMikeHarvey

Screen_Shot_2019-12-03_at_4.52.41_PM.png

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
From the sounds of it, the motto currently for a release date is, 'Sooner than you think, later than you'd hope.' It's been thrown around that the goal is before Christmas, but they won't rush it. So give it plenty of leeway.

On that note, here is progress;
"Results of todays stream.. CONSTRAINTS ARE DONE! Next time I'll work on binding the images to the bones so the artwork moves. Thanks for watching." -ArchieWilliamMikeHarvey

View attachment 477870
Gizmo is currently working on the mechanics for the overall game, which includes the companion system and AI pathing. Kuja is making the female cat model, has finished the male lizard model, and is doing some clothing stuff in his spare time, i.e. EEEE22.png E1h.png EEEyyy1c.png

I am designing items for the future full game, and we're all just more or less waiting for Archie to start on animations/finish rigging, whilst Kuja/Compound work on the environment/UV mapping for dynamic lighting.

Here are a couple examples of the lore/planned content I've been writing:

Gizmo's current work on the companion system, which also shows off the method we'll be attempting the level handling:
View attachment Progress_Companions.mp4

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes