3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Then you might appreciate this little joke.

*Runs* "My legs feel stronger now."
*Lifts heavy item* "My arms feel stronger now."
*jumps, breasts jiggle* "My boobs feel bigger now."

Also, it's confirmed that most companions will do sexy things with her. I say most since there is suppose to be a...dog type companion? I forget what kind of creature, but it likely won't have those options since it was not received well, iir.

ThatGuy22

Dec 11, 2017
My main issue with the game is that Krystal seems to be getting slightly skinnier with each redesign. Maybe that's my mind playing tricks on me though.

inszel

Dec 29, 2017
is it just me or is the dev running around on here a lot more now? makes it a bit funny when people are asking for the pirated version right next to a post by the game dev....'how shameless are people?'. and yes it hasn't happened yet. but it will....

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
is it just me or is the dev running around on here a lot more now? makes it a bit funny when people are asking for the pirated version right next to a post by the game dev....'how shameless are people?'. and yes it hasn't happened yet. but it will....
1. Dont pretend you haven't done the same before, otherwise why are you on this page in this particular thread
2. Some people dont have enough money to pay on patreon every month, and its sometimes hard to tell which month will have a (for you) significant update and which doesnt. I know its just 1$ to start with, but if you got a couple of devs you support you have to juggle that financial weight, especially if you're a student or have a low-paying job
3. It might sound stupid, and yes from the POV of game devs its annoying that pirating exists, but the game will be pirated anyway. Better its done here with feedback and the chance to actually get some supporters. I found a lot of good creators through this site that I ended up supporting every once in a while. Its free real estate really, even if you got a lot of leeches (yes, guilty on my account) playing your game for free, its still spreading the word about your game and making people aware it exists, which leads to some people supporting the devs long- or at least short-term.

Thats only my opinion though.

Mechonyo

Apr 1, 2018
1. Dont pretend you haven't done the same before, otherwise why are you on this page in this particular thread
2. Some people dont have enough money to pay on patreon every month, and its sometimes hard to tell which month will have a (for you) significant update and which doesnt. I know its just 1$ to start with, but if you got a couple of devs you support you have to juggle that financial weight, especially if you're a student or have a low-paying job
3. It might sound stupid, and yes from the POV of game devs its annoying that pirating exists, but the game will be pirated anyway. Better its done here with feedback and the chance to actually get some supporters. I found a lot of good creators through this site that I ended up supporting every once in a while. Its free real estate really, even if you got a lot of leeches (yes, guilty on my account) playing your game for free, its still spreading the word about your game and making people aware it exists, which leads to some people supporting the devs long- or at least short-term.

This is the right way to think in this kind of gaming developing.

(In my Opinion)

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Reminds me of the "I'm paying you in exposure" thing.

Anyway, doesn't bother me much. Pirating is always going to be a thing, and we aren't even planning on selling this game when it's finished. What annoys me is when people bitch and moan when they aren't even lifting a finger to support us.

Reactions: 1stxknight

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
I'm going to bitch and moan, and then post an image.
Female dog! Female dog! Sex noises!
Head_Tilt (1).gif
Because a bitch is a female dog, and moans can come from sex noises. I had to explain the troll because some people might not get my humor.

Nixxx

Jan 12, 2018

Anyway, doesn't bother me much. Pirating is always going to be a thing, and we aren't even planning on selling this game when it's finished. What annoys me is when people bitch and moan when they aren't even lifting a finger to support us.
I supported the game from version 0.2 to the last version that came out, every month, and suddenly they decide to throw everything in the trash. Don't expect me to fall back into that trap.

Reactions: Sharun and bounty

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
I supported the game from version 0.2 to the last version that came out, every month, and suddenly they decide to throw everything in the trash. Don't expect me to fall back into that trap.
They kinda had to do that. From what I know, the game was built from plugins upon plugins, and that destabilized the game to a point where the development would have hit a brick wall eventually. If they had continued from the latest release, the game would have gradually halted to a stop, and it would have died. It was not a popular move, but it was necessary to keep the game going. You're allowed to donate however much you wish, even if it's nothing. I always say be wise in what you invest in. If you feel it unwise, that's your prerogative, your freedom to do as you wish with your earnings.

Edit: I think I'm wrong on the plugin deal, but the point stands that the game would have hit a brick wall eventually.

Last edited:

inszel

Dec 29, 2017

wow, okay wasn't expecting a paragraph of response. to put it in order.
1) yes I've downloaded games from here, but I don't think I've asked for a download in the same forum that the dev is running around in.
2) I'm not saying that pirating is immoral or doesn't have any reasons for doing it. chill out.
3) Interesting way of looking at it (no sarcasm here).

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
wow, okay wasn't expecting a paragraph of response. to put it in order.
1) yes I've downloaded games from here, but I don't think I've asked for a download in the same forum that the dev is running around in.
2) I'm not saying that pirating is immoral or doesn't have any reasons for doing it. chill out.
3) Interesting way of looking at it (no sarcasm here).

Oh, dont get me wrong. I don't think Im paying anyone anything. But I knew some game devs on a more personal note, and most of them took the stance of "its unavoidable but its kind of frustrating". This industry is so saturated and h-games are such niche games considering todays puritan standards that are creeping their way into social media policies and similar that one of the main issues I personally have as a player of such games is that I often don't hear of games until years after they are released. Im glad sites like this exist and that allow me a good way to determine who is worth supporting and who isnt. Otherwise Id probably not be paying any game devs on patreon at all.

I get its always annoying that people complain if they dont have to pay. I think in my case its more, I used to pay and didnt like what I was seeing multiple times with different devs, while there are still a couple of devs out there at least putting out regular reliable content that serve as counter-example. So my policy is to check it out. Its also good for determining the best months to support the devs in so you get something you yourself wont regret paying for.

In a way, patreon is often early access, so one could liken people supporting the developers monthly or even just punctually every once in a while as a form of "kickstarter" or "early access" pay. I could always wait and get the game when its released as a full version, but obviously this takes years, so you gotta check out some stuff. And if I like the writing especially (and the art is okay or better) then I definitely like to show my appreciation whenever Im actually fluid.

Reactions: Maiden32

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Have you seen the Future Fragments thread? One of the devs is quite active in there, and I feel it's for the better. The best community manager for an H game I've seen yet.

Reactions: inszel

sub-c

Nov 28, 2017

Criticism and exposure, as you mentioned, are forms of support. Being ignorant of those who don't see eye-to-eye with you is very unprofessional and makes you look insecure. There are plenty of developers on this site that just ignore the people that complain, others take in what they're complaining about and work on it, then there's one's such as yourself who call out to it. If you want it to stop or if the whining is bothering you then stop addressing it and focus only on providing progress and feedback. As the newly appointed community manager that's what your role should be, an unbiased one that isn't fueled by your inability to control your emotions when someone says something about a game you're creating that you don't like/want to hear

Of course I say this in support of the game and of yourself/team, if you want to make this "game that's never been made before" then focus on that instead of the random posts of people you presumably don't take seriously/don't care about on a hentai game pirating forum

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Q: Will there still be a slave route?
A:
Yes and no, due to the complexity of the game design we've been planning, having an entire route of slavery would be too difficult to add. However I have plans for a sizeable slave side-quest.
Mhm, very interesting. I remember vividly how part of the statement was not to make a lot of comprimises for the more complex design of the game itself and the focus remaining unchanged.

Now, I cherry-picked this quote I know. I like a lot of what you are saying in the rest of the post and it makes sense for the most part. Sad to see something gone I would have liked to see more of, but who knows, maybe the side-quest will be bigger than I think (like the slave route for Corruption of Champions if anyone remembers that mod)

Q: Will companions be the only love interests in the game?
A:
Yes, all companions will be capable of 'intimacy', but only some will be romance-able, and this will influence the ending of the game.
Quoting the following not for myself, but I remember some folks asking earlier in the thread:

Q: Will K be a futa?
A:
No.
Q: Will there be pregnancy?
A:
Not for the main character.
On developement time:

Q: Why is development taking so long?
A:
Because of many different reasons. Kuja had to redraw stuff multiple times because of complaints from the community, and some weird setbacks involving random events affecting our various devs. We are also taking a very long time to set up the foundation properly, so a game of this size can be made. Gizmo is making brand new tools to help the development, and Archie is making the rigs as detailed and user-friendly as possible so that we can have a lot of variety in species/animations, which is what most of the community wants and one of the most requested things that the old build was lacking.
Trello will return at a late date:

Q: Why is there no Trello?
A:
We won't have one for a while, the old one was outdated and all of our focus so far has been on creating the foundation and demo. We'll most likely have one ready for the public when the full game is being worked on.
Final words of the post. Nice to acknowledge that not everyone can support at all times:

Q: How can I support the project?
A:
If you cannot afford to support us by funding this project, then you may spread the word about it, or simply just hang out with us in the discord and talk. The game will eventually be free, and we would just like to make a good game to the best of our ability, and we always enjoy constructive feedback/suggestions. As far as our recent goal, it is important that we can get the funding to be able to pay Compound for his amazing work. We are also still looking for talented voice actors, so if you would like to try, contact Vlad in the official discord which you can find here:
I hope you all found this helpful, cheers! - Vlad and the LoK Team
link to the full post:

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
It is interesting what is being built here, to keep things that way, I suppose the loss of all the previous work would not have been for the worse. Although what if ... I only have two doubts that were not answered in that post or I don't know if they have been answered before.

1. Will the +18 scenes be a total cinematic or will they be scenes about the world? As an example, how was it until v.08 that there were only scenes using the models and then an attempt was made to make animated scenes? Or will it be a compendium of both styles?

2. The story will be divided or exhibited in the form of chapters, arcs, routes or will it only be one that is influenced by how the character evolves and therefore, is it from one end or another?

And not in itself a question as it is but a doubt in between.
When the beta version comes out to test if under that heading it is approved to continue, will it be allowed here in f95 to be uploaded from its contents, questions and doubts and even to the latest updates? And if at least the part that is uploaded to f95 is yes, then will this thread be updated with the new line to follow from the new game or will it be tagged as abandoned and a totally new one created?

With nothing more to say, to everyone who has come here to read this, thank you in advance for your time.

Reactions: Mechonyo and s0rO

Sebastianus

Dec 21, 2019
Well im glad to see that the Devs, despite the major step back, are still commited to this Project and showed pretty decent progress so far. Only thing i fell sad about ist that there is no story route like in one of the original LOK games that involved pregnancy. Originally there were plans for something like that ,which got me excited, but was unfortently dumped in the new version

Reactions: Mechonyo

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Well im glad to see that the Devs, despite the major step back, are still commited to this Project and showed pretty decent progress so far. Only thing i fell sad about ist that there is no story route like in one of the original LOK games that involved pregnancy. Originally there were plans for something like that ,which got me excited, but was unfortently dumped in the new version
I don't believe pregnancy was ever planed for any versions of LoK:R.
Now, if they were to say, get 5,000 patreons, then they will implement a pregnancy where you swing the newly born around by the umbilical cord and use it as a baby flail.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes