3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
I don't believe pregnancy was ever planed for any versions of LoK:R.
Now, if they were to say, get 5,000 patreons, then they will implement a pregnancy where you swing the newly born around by the umbilical cord and use it as a baby flail.
I see my ramblings on Discord get around. But yes.

May 29, 2018
I don't believe pregnancy was ever planed for any versions of LoK:R.
Now, if they were to say, get 5,000 patreons, then they will implement a pregnancy where you swing the newly born around by the umbilical cord and use it as a baby flail.
I thought you could "be pregnant" but not "get pregnant"

Isn't that what the shaman said?

Reactions: Fyo and Adswde

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
if pregnancy require model change and rework animation, why than u add such posibilitie in game. like texts dont cum inside i dont whant to pregnant (when krystal is fucking with cenvir) or talk with shaman about pregnancy?

May 29, 2018
I think I know what you mean, and I remember some dialogue with the shaman as well, but I'm still very confused about that first sentence.
lol srry so Krystal cannot get pregnant by getting fucked by a lizard or whatever else is on the island but she can be a surrogate by having eggs placed inside her womb and caring for them. The word starts with the letter "o" I just cannot remember what it is

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
lol srry so Krystal cannot get pregnant by getting fucked by a lizard or whatever else is on the island but she can be a surrogate by having eggs placed inside her womb and caring for them. The word starts with the letter "o" I just cannot remember what it is
Oviposition?

Jun 21, 2018
So many arguments in the last few pages (didn't bother looking further back yet) sheesh. Here I thought, as a legit grinder, I could find some discussion on the gameplay. Like how I'm stuck with 199 reputation and only a couple erotic scense make my red and purple lust rise, while some don't anymore(like, is that a bug or intentional?). But I understand how people can get frustrated with such slow progress. Especially with so much seeming support at the dev's patreon. I can't imagine a Hgame like this being worth remotely close. But I've barely any idea on game development and the general circumstances in the dev's life so there's probably a lot I just don't get. I can only compare to other dev's.

But I have to say, as someone who isn't into furries (almsot disgusted really) this particular game really made me be into K as a character. So much that I occasionally fantasize about her, more than tolerating the furry traits haha. This is my way of complimenting the devs, because THAT takes effort and being very crafty to pull off on an almost anti-furry with character design, game grind and story. Well done, indeed.

I'm sorry to butt in with my 'a nobody's opinion', but I really hope devs will stick to what they've gone for already and don't really change K's appearance assets (facial and otherwise) as they are in the in-game menu screen where she blinks :D If anything, I only don't quite understand the design idea, why her feet are very paw'ish, when the hands are clearly human-like. I know I'm biased but that doesn't really make sense. Otherwise, looking forward to buying the full release, regardless. I've put more hours into this already than anyone should so that's only fair xD

Reactions: dragonsix6969

1stxknight

Jun 8, 2017
So many arguments in the last few pages (didn't bother looking further back yet) sheesh. Here I thought, as a legit grinder, I could find some discussion on the gameplay. Like how I'm stuck with 199 reputation and only a couple erotic scense make my red and purple lust rise, while some don't anymore(like, is that a bug or intentional?). But I understand how people can get frustrated with such slow progress. Especially with so much seeming support at the dev's patreon. I can't imagine a Hgame like this being worth remotely close. But I've barely any idea on game development and the general circumstances in the dev's life so there's probably a lot I just don't get. I can only compare to other dev's.

But I have to say, as someone who isn't into furries (almsot disgusted really) this particular game really made me be into K as a character. So much that I occasionally fantasize about her, more than tolerating the furry traits haha. This is my way of complimenting the devs, because THAT takes effort and being very crafty to pull off on an almost anti-furry with character design, game grind and story. Well done, indeed.

I'm sorry to butt in with my 'a nobody's opinion', but I really hope devs will stick to what they've gone for already and don't really change K's appearance assets (facial and otherwise) as they are in the in-game menu screen where she blinks :D If anything, I only don't quite understand the design idea, why her feet are very paw'ish, when the hands are clearly human-like. I know I'm biased but that doesn't really make sense. Otherwise, looking forward to buying the full release, regardless. I've put more hours into this already than anyone should so that's only fair xD
In before the "do you use internet explorer" jokes come flying at you. The version of the game you're playing which is 0.8 is the last version of that form of this game. The game is being rebuilt from the ground up with the same artist but a much bigger team than just 2 people. So expect the same art quality but with a better built game that isn't gonna be coded like it was coded by a toddler (Which I think apparently that was the case?) as they have an actually coder now and from what I've seen he's pretty good at it. They also have a proper animator plus the old animator. There's going be several new directions for sex scenes as the game is gonna have a top-downish isometric view now, plus you can have companions from what we're told, some of which are dateable.

As for why your stats weren't going up in 0.8 is because that was intentional since there's not any content beyond that point for having rep over 199. Why bother coding in higher values if its not gonna get you anything? But yea, there's no more work being done on the version you're currently able to download on this thread. Sometime this year (fingers crossed!) they're gonna release a new demo of their new iteration of the game, and yes from what we're told its gonna have some sex scenes, we just don't know what scenes those are.

But one thing I can tell you is that if you have further questions they have a discord channel where patreons get bonus privileges and channel access but anyone can join. They are very active on the discord and the community there is very silly if not very friendly, if you have any questions it'd be best to ask them there, I can get the link to it if you want to join the discord to ask your questions! But otherwise I think you can find the discord invite link on their patreon too.

Reactions: edgartheslayer

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Here I thought, as a legit grinder, I could find some discussion on the gameplay. Like how I'm stuck with 199 reputation and only a couple erotic scense make my red and purple lust rise, while some don't anymore(like, is that a bug or intentional?).
You could find information about that if you used the search function. I'm 100% sure that exact topic has been discussed before. It's just that at this point 0.8 is not new any more, and the upcoming re-remake is therefore more interesting to talk about.
I really hope devs will stick to what they've gone for already and don't really change K's appearance assets (facial and otherwise)
Too late to be wishing for things like that I'm afraid.
I only don't quite understand the design idea, why her feet are very paw'ish, when the hands are clearly human-like. I know I'm biased but that doesn't really make sense.
I never really thought about that, but it seems to be a furry thing in general come to think of it.
Why bother coding in higher values if its not gonna get you anything?
I could turn that question around and ask why would they put a limiter in place (which is more likely to be the case) when the stat doesn't matter?
Sometime this year (fingers crossed!) they're gonna release a new demo of their new iteration of the game
This year means this day. You know that, right? I'm not counting on them releasing a demo on such short notice.

1stxknight

Jun 8, 2017
This year means this day. You know that, right? I'm not counting on them releasing a demo on such short notice.
Sick with a cold thats giving me headaches and stuffing my nose six ways to sunday. By this year I meant 2020, my bad.

Forgot you have to be technical on the internet because nuance or simple understanding isn't a thing.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
I could turn that question around and ask why would they put a limiter in place (which is more likely to be the case) when the stat doesn't matter?
I don't believe this is the reason, but if the value never had a roof, the game possibly could have bugged on lengthy games. But pretty much respect has no holding in the old version.

Jun 21, 2018
Too late to be wishing for things like that I'm afraid.
I mean, here she's quite more human-like compared to many other furries. Especially that dog-nose face isn't very long. Much more subtle than a fox's. More like a cat's. Every little facial artistic decision just complemented each other to make her very compassionably cute, which is totally subjective. A sense of individualism. Just hope she doesn't look like another person in the newer version. Thanks for the imput, hope dies last haha. Not a big deal.

I never really thought about that, but it seems to be a furry thing in general come to think of it.
Yeah, you'd think if the hands are human, then feet fingers would be analogical. But I guess It's up to the concept artist what specific exterior anatomy, so to speak, to convert into furry. All fantasy anyway

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
I mean, here she's quite more human-like compared to many other furries. Especially that dog-nose face isn't very long. Much more subtle than a fox's. More like a cat's. Every little facial artistic decision just complemented each other to make her very compassionably cute, which is totally subjective. A sense of individualism. Just hope she doesn't look like another person in the newer version. Thanks for the imput, hope dies last haha. Not a big deal.

Yeah, you'd think if the hands are human, then feet fingers would be analogical. But I guess It's up to the concept artist what specific exterior anatomy, so to speak, to convert into furry. All fantasy anyway
EZorit (2).gif

None of our devs are furries either, by the way.

Nixxx

Jan 12, 2018
That's... not encouraging to hear. It implies a mostly for profit venture rather than for passion. Imagine if a group of non star wars fans declared they were making a new star wars film.
They don't even know any previous LOK game, I thought this "rebirth" was based on Legend of Krystal VG that was quite similar in previous versions, but when I asked it in discord they told me they never played a game hahaha

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
They don't even know any previous LOK game, I thought this "rebirth" was based on Legend of Krystal VG that was quite similar in previous versions, but when I asked it in discord they told me they never played a game hahaha
To be fair it's not the most expansive series. There was the original janky sidescrolling beatem up with about 6 total animations, version g, and a million unfinished things in various stages of completion but rarely more than a single area.

Jun 21, 2018
None of our devs are furries either, by the way.
Oh no, that chest hair XD I mean, I don't judge furries at all, I have my own "unorthodox" kinks.
Damn, she does look a bit different, especially with that eye angle which, I guess contributes to a more exotic and lusty, but less compassionable look I got into so much :( but hey, can't win them all, eh? still very awesome and not too far off I guess haha

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes