3.60 star(s) 32 Votes
Jan 2, 2018
when will the next update come?
I really don't think we'll see something till April. They still, from what I saw on the Discord, make the models for more characters, work more on the quest system, looks like something with the dialog is almost done and work on the combat. Last I heard, main programmer is dealing with a family thing so there is a chance that hurt the timeline too.

Kirito191919

Sep 16, 2017
I'm half expecting them to take at least another six months. They seem to be set on their perfectionism and don't want to publish a build that isn't 100% polished. If I were in their shoes I'd at least publish something. It doesn't matter how little, it's a way to get player feedback.
thx for the answer :)

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
I'm half expecting them to take at least another six months. They seem to be set on their perfectionism and don't want to publish a build that isn't 100% polished. If I were in their shoes I'd at least publish something. It doesn't matter how little, it's a way to get player feedback.
Oh yeah? Publish what? An incomplete build with nothing to do yet?

It's not about perfectionism. It's about, you know, making a game. Something that takes time.

Jun 21, 2018
Has the slave route been started yet? Or is it not yet implemented?
(haha that was rude of him, yeah have fun looking through 160 pages lol)

They are remaking the whole game from scratch as I understand it. Whatever slavery, IF there will be any, it's going to be on a different platform. This verson of the game is as far as it goes for this build I guess

Reactions: happyweapons

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
I don't want to believe that you still don't have a build with anything to do at all.
Has no animations yet, since our animator had a family emergency. Had we not remodeled K for the community's complaints, dealt with the feet situation, we probably would have a decent chunk of animations done by now. But setbacks happen, and I can absolutely assure you, the moment we have something substantial and enjoyable ready, you'll get to play it.

We made the Trello public again.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Well, I like the current Krystal character better than the one in those renders.

Apart from the fact that it makes her have a more serious personality, which fits perfectly in that level of "I resist corruption but in the end I give in to it", it fits perfectly with her "sarcasm" dialogues, giving the game that special touch of humor that I like.

Reactions: qvg84630

hornguy6

Jul 29, 2017
When it comes out.
So, never.

Well, I like the current Krystal character better than the one in those renders.

Apart from the fact that it makes her have a more serious personality, which fits perfectly in that level of "I resist corruption but in the end I give in to it", it fits perfectly with her "sarcasm" dialogues, giving the game that special touch of humor that I like.
My description of new Krystal is that her face just looks scrunched. It's simply not aesthetically pleasing.

hornguy6

Jul 29, 2017
With that attitude yea. If you're not a patreon then be patient.
I was for ages and then stopped just before they announced they would be redoing it because their update speed has always been at a snail's pace and whatever they released was ultimately unsatisfying. More and more it seemed like they were just jerking around and taking my money.

But we've all heard this story before. There's a reason why you have so many disgruntled ex-patrons in the comments.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes