3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
I'd like a vote to not kill the vibe in here, you know? Even if the devs never make it, let them follow their dreams to their little hearts content. It's nice to have dreams. I haven't had one in a long time. It's miserable. I'd love to have drive like these guys have. So, It's like...What is exciting anymore? I think having a hobby is healthy, even just having a job to keep yourself busy is healthy for the mind. I guess if insanity could be measured, it would be measured in a way by how many devs can build a game, under the waxing and waning moon. It takes...I guess courage, or stupidity, I dunno, not trying to flame here, but maybe both courage and stupidity to try to hammer in all the details just right the way you want them. I know I have the stupid part down pat for myself, but aren't we all flawed? I think it's pretty cool that there is even a team working on this in the forst place, despite the LoK background of failed games past, and unfortunate futures. If sentience, however more were to bear light that this would pass, then I would just smile.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
so your saying that we are gonna get an update of the game in 2 more days?
More or less, yes. It will be an early, and I mean early looking alpha build. There will be a lot of place holder art, but it will show a demonstration of what has been currently done in the post collapse.

Commander, find those artifacts and bring them to the LZ. Reinforcements for this mission are available.

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
so your saying that we are gonna get an update of the game in 2 more days?
We're just waiting for some animations to be finished/polished.

3.gif sex03-02.gif

3 of the 4 animations are currently halfway done, or so. We'll need to finish them, then polish them. Considering we only start animating them about 6 days ago, progress is rather quick. But we've decided to take extra time to make sure they look good and are completed.

Unless of course you want to play a half done unpolished animation that abruptly ends halfway through.

Kunt

May 6, 2018
I wonder what's the % of people who just complain in this threat who actually has paid the devs a single cent.
People thinking that the devs are gonna listen to their rants instead of listening to the people who actually pay them in patreon, lol.

Reactions: digga

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I'd like a vote to not kill the vibe in here, you know? Even if the devs never make it, let them follow their dreams to their little hearts content. It's nice to have dreams. I haven't had one in a long time. It's miserable. I'd love to have drive like these guys have. So, It's like...What is exciting anymore? I think having a hobby is healthy, even just having a job to keep yourself busy is healthy for the mind. I guess if insanity could be measured, it would be measured in a way by how many devs can build a game, under the waxing and waning moon. It takes...I guess courage, or stupidity, I dunno, not trying to flame here, but maybe both courage and stupidity to try to hammer in all the details just right the way you want them. I know I have the stupid part down pat for myself, but aren't we all flawed? I think it's pretty cool that there is even a team working on this in the forst place, despite the LoK background of failed games past, and unfortunate futures. If sentience, however more were to bear light that this would pass, then I would just smile.
Interesting or what do you say. But, when you ask for money for a dream, the dream becomes a job, and if you don't make the dream come true, nightmares await you. :cool:

I wonder what's the % of people who just complain in this threat who actually has paid the devs a single cent.
People thinking that the devs are gonna listen to their rants instead of listening to the people who actually pay them in patreon, lol.
Yeah, this topic comes up all the time. I once supported the previous game. I had no complaints because I liked what I now consider to be worse.

Last edited:

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017

View attachment 675993 View attachment 675994

3 of the 4 animations are currently halfway done, or so. We'll need to finish them, then polish them. Considering we only start animating them about 6 days ago, progress is rather quick. But we've decided to take extra time to make sure they look good and are completed.

Unless of course you want to play a half done unpolished animation that abruptly ends halfway through.
yas! anatomically correct snake genitalia! <3

• Angry
Reactions: Fartfacereturns

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019

As I feared the female lizard mouth feels and looks bad compared to old one. It's actually kinda creepy and reminds me jaw with no skin from WoW undead xD. I know in the end its your's decision but ye this one isn't sexy like the old one.

But still can't wait to see demo.

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
I just wanted to ask if there's any game over conditions yet? If not, is there any planned sooner rather than later?
Not yet, but there will be plenty. Losing in combat, your character dying, or going down the wrong path of the game and messing up severely may give you a bad end.

As I feared the female lizard mouth feels and looks bad compared to old one. It's actually kinda creepy and reminds me jaw with no skin from WoW undead xD. I know in the end its your's decision but ye this one isn't sexy like the old one.

But still can't wait to see demo.
Well that's up to personal taste. I personally think it's cute, but if the Lizards aren't your thing don't worry. We'll have other species of lizards, and plenty of different races of females in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mechonyo

Nnadz

Jul 28, 2018
Don't know if this has been answered but is Krystal getting her tattoos back? The redesign doesn't seem to have them.

Reactions: Mechonyo
May 29, 2018
They didn't give a new update date since 0.8 because they are remaking the game but way more better, so what you have hear before was false.
Yes but the game was remade in October and they did have a post or two talking about releasing the demo in December/January. If you scroll through this forum or even their patreon you'll find them.

Then they had a post in March saying that they would release it in the next 2 months (April/May) but were aiming for April. Then they had a post saying that by the end of May they would have it done.

It's June now, and they still have 3 animations left? If they gave us the demo some of "the animations will be half done". I wonder just how many animations there are in this demo so far :rolleyes:

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
Yes but the game was remade in October and they did have a post or two talking about releasing the demo in December/January. If you scroll through this forum or even their patreon you'll find them.

Then they had a post in March saying that they would release it in the next 2 months (April/May) but were aiming for April. Then they had a post saying that by the end of May they would have it done.

It's June now, and they still have 3 animations left? If they gave us the demo some of "the animations will be half done". I wonder just how many animations there are in this demo so far :rolleyes:
They were talking specifically about the sex animations. Those are the only ones being completely finished and polished. All other animations are at varying stages, but they know those basic animations aren't the one's people are really looking forward to. Priorities.

Don't know if this has been answered but is Krystal getting her tattoos back? The redesign doesn't seem to have them.
She is getting her tattoo's, the reason you don't see them here is because the tattoo's are a customization option(And possibly not entirely redone yet.). Tattoo's can be changed like pieces of clothing and come with stat boosts or abilities, but her default tattoo will be there still for those that want it.

May 7, 2018

Krystal's tail is a bit too big to me, cuz it hides her cute ass & thigh way more then in the current one .... hopefully she will lifting it a lot xD
Other then that surely we can w8 a few more days for a normal demo ^^ thx for the heads up

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Not only Krystal's tail, there are many worse............. CHANGED!...... change things....

But don't worry, the editor will be sooooo impressive that you can change her tail for the buffer of a freight train if you want.

Steppino

Jun 16, 2019
I know rite, look at that pinky, must be a whole 2 millimetres wider than the real life Krystal i personally met the other day. smhtbqhf

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes