3.60 star(s) 32 Votes
May 31, 2018
F95 won't be the same without Krystal... We'll have to settle for painting a khajiit in blue to remedy the damage.
Unfortunately, I could not find a blue khajiit mod for Skyrim, but maybe this modification will work too? :D

( The source of images (and not only) - )

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Abelius Nintendo is like a rabid beast but I hope they never touch the krystal, because she's cursed, in fact. but can be done with another fox and other lizards, for example like fans re2, they created their own game thanks to Capcom, the funny thing is that before they didn't care and they encouraged it

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
It's an old concept art from the first year, I think.

And yes, it's a shame he changed so much. At so many levels...
Yes, I watch sketches so many lost arts , but I was a patreon member, I gave 3 euros, I pinned my hopes :) I hope they fell into your hands (reminded of the time when the old game was not released and only sketches remained )
K8V.jpg K10V.jpg

Reactions: NotABot

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Seems the curse of Krystal strikes this kind of game genre ONCE AGAIN :/

besides the troubles and up and downs you guys been having which also been the reason of the game not progressing question mark????

anyways ... good luck with the 3rd, 4th try ?

Reactions: dragonsix6969
Jan 30, 2018
well hey at least the game is 80% complete, this is a huge game either way so even if its not 100% complete 80% is still really good and close to a finished product, that's a win in my book

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
To your surprise, it is not the same game.
They promised it was going to be the game, but over the years (two years now) that they've been showing sketches, the only thing that looks like the same game is an attempt to make it look like the same game.
It's the perfect excuse to keep revenue from day zero.

As for the previous one, it's not that it was 80% complete. The game hadn't even begun to show vaginal sex or take advantage of all the characters, both male and female. So I could tell you that we would have a game for a while.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
now i see , maybe the someone whispered to kuja on ear.. The funniest thing is that they could get more for this game, but... remembered Aesop's quote about bow

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
They wanted the money and they didn't want competition.

The easiest, fastest way to get both was ejecting me, keeping everything as it was, and theatening me with suing me if I dare to continue v0.8 with Kuja's art.

Then they proceeded to run the mental hamster wheel until they convinced themselves it wasn't an awful unethical thing to do to a guy with a family, but a "necessary evil" because I was the worst.

Humanity has been doing that for millenia, to justify all kinds of shit we do to our neighbors, you know.
not to stirr up drama nor to beat a dead horse but ... is it your name that appears in The tribe devs yours or someone elses name?

1624726411123.png

Anyways once again maybe Krystal games are actually cursed or is just awful communication and agreement between people on this project

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dragonsix6969

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
Do you really think they'd sue?
not to stirr up drama nor to beat a dead horse but ... is it your name that appears in The tribe devs yours or someone elses name?

View attachment 1266359

Anyways once again maybe Krystal games are actually cursed or is just awful communication and agreement between people on this project
Archie is someone else, but it looks like he hasn't done much lately on their trello.
1624728086795.png
1624728190669.png

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Approximately 1800 patrons are LOK: Rebirth. The question I have is whether they still believe they are going to make a LOK: Rebirth or if they are actually ghost patrons who don't remember they were supporting the game.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes