3.60 star(s) 32 Votes
Jan 30, 2018
Doesn't that go against Patreon's guidelines, you have the ability to flag the project for this. They will probably act fast to remove the hyjacked patreon. And if they sue you they also sue Patreon as a whole who would win the legal battle due to the hyjackers breaking guidelines.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
I guess you could use Asset Studio to rip the assets, but you'd also need Spine Pro just to get the skeletons working. Not to mention that I used a lot of plugins, so I don't think my games will ever be mod-able.
I was able to pull out the textures, but the creation of the skeleton and the body will be very difficult :)

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I guess you could use Asset Studio to rip the assets, but you'd also need Spine Pro just to get the skeletons working. Not to mention that I used a lot of plugins, so I don't think my games will ever be mod-able.
Quick question because i cba using search function, ur game will be Krystal too?

kileras1

Oct 18, 2019
Because this is the version my ex-partner decided to cancel to restart with other people, ejecting me in the process, and keeping the Patreon for himself.

The fact he kept the name as it is, and also put a "1.0" number, instead of a "0.1", speaks a lot about how they want people like you thinking it's the same game, "only enhanced". :sneaky:
It is getting updates tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If it's restarted without you id doesn't mean it's abandoned. Seems like internal group problem but since game having updates and is worked on it hardly can be considered abandoned. So tag is not entirely fitting there.
Tag would make sense if in the description would name would also have a note like "old version" and NOT linkign Patreon or Discord.
Main post is linking Patreon and Discord where you can see that game is not abandoned at all

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dragonsix6969
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes