3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Abelius
yes, I want to admit I had a lot of time, fortunately and I managed to do everything in 3-4 days(perhaps it's because i animated 3 models), I admit it was not easy, a lot of details were put into the models, I have to little experience with blender, sfm. They are very difficult for me, but in 'spine' it turned out to be very easy for me, perhaps it is even easier for me to make a 2D model than 3D and I liked it animated this, however, I already wanted to do other poses :)

Nixoncr

Apr 11, 2018
View attachment 1288797
krystal trapping, Abelius you were there any plans to make a trap for her in the forest where she collect branches? well i don't sell this, lol just fanmade. I think it's a compliment like when people make a cover for a song, this game has a very good potential to just leave it, the new game has no potential, unfortunately, like Panthea where you have to grind forever for 1 scene.

man, you have talent, keep it up

Reactions: dragonsix6969

g774

Mar 30, 2018
could probably be possible to put the neirmiri kantir scene back in to some extent seeing the dialogue and such is there

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Was asking myself, there was breastfeeding happening among the Razorclaw, but then recalled Inani.

With the hair being wet, I think, those two would be another surprise at the waterfall. At least that is my interpretation.
By the way, I have one more idea:p, I think a lot of surprises were planned with a waterfall and the fall of the krystal, can even be said to be a bad end like in g version when she drink wine juice, something like that

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
The typical "cavern behind the waterfall" was in the works, yes. :p

A place for starting the combat mechanics.
it's actually it be good if her slowly falling in lust, like whatever she go working on take pick berries, hunts, branches, etc. different lizards in different locations, they think how have sex with her and trying to catch her on that and she need deal with them. seem to be Cenvir told someone about her.

Dec 9, 2018
it's actually it be good if her slowly falling in lust, like whatever she go working on take pick berries, hunts, branches, etc. different lizards in different locations, they think how have sex with her and trying to catch her on that and she need deal with them. seem to be Cenvir told someone about her.
Cenvir does not strike me as the one to talk and gossip. He does wonder whether K has been doing something with others, but as he does not leave the tent he does not seem to gossip. Kantir, Eri, the lizard helping with the pot and the one helping with the clothes sounds more like it to me. Working in the bar would have certainly let more people know about her though.

Did the berries have a similar effect as the ones in vG ? I think not, but am not sure anymore.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Cenvir does not strike me as the one to talk and gossip. He does wonder whether K has been doing something with others, but as he does not leave the tent he does not seem to gossip. Kantir, Eri, the lizard helping with the pot and the one helping with the clothes sounds more like it to me. Working in the bar would have certainly let more people know about her though.

Did the berries have a similar effect as the ones in vG ? I think not, but am not sure anymore.
i wish it is (about berry) hmm maybe kentir something to do to her in future

Dec 9, 2018
i wish it is (about berry) hmm maybe kentir something to do to her in future
Makes me wonder how much of the info from Keakrix would have been there, concerning the plants and wildlife. I think there was something about a plant with a similar effect.

For Kantir I would have guessed more voyeur scenes like for Meiri and Cenvir. Maybe at some point joining in to "lessen the burden".

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
anybody have Lok's demo ?
You know, I think I might have found what you mean. try this link to the old LoK forums:

Look at Abelius' first post and at the bottom of said post, should be a link to "Old tech demo (no gameplay)" That might be it, have not checked myself, but it's worth a try.

...Damn, going back there hit me like a brick of nostalgia.

Edit: screw it, it might be easier if I just post that link directly. You can try this one too, it goes to the aforementioned demo:

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Sorry 'bout that. I tried :cry:
I don't know where else to look.
asking about it in other places. Maybe someone out there has the demo and I can bring it too you.
I only just found some kind of demo version on a paid site, but I'm not sure what it is, maybe someone share here

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes