3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
It feels like we've gone full circle. Playshapes left an unfinished demo with assets for people to tinker with as they pleased. Kuja then steps up to bat, creates new assets, and leaves behind yet another demo that people are deconstructing and reconstructing during the absence of fresh content. In the end, nothing gets finished. Only time will tell if another person will begin the cycle anew.

Reactions: tittytime420
Dec 9, 2018
It feels like we've gone full circle. Playshapes left an unfinished demo with assets for people to tinker with as they pleased. Kuja then steps up to bat, creates new assets, and leaves behind yet another demo that people are deconstructing and reconstructing during the absence of fresh content. In the end, nothing gets finished. Only time will tell if another person will begin the cycle anew.
"History doesn’t repeat itself but it often rhymes"-Mark Twain

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
By the way, I thought about the mode, if you go through for example, the game then a lustful krystal will open and every time you approach the lizard, there will be an option to have sex but with new poses

arimouse

Mar 11, 2018
The weird thing is that whole side-on only view was only so good. It was great for the time but it seems like people could do better today.

And naturally by could, I mean they can spend years making a demo that almost is as good as the last demo, except it has a fresh coat of weird paint and is full of technological missteps.

There is always another though...! :)

Reactions: D4n0w4r

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
you cannot repeat the success of the old game, unfortunately because now they are doing less physics, fewer details, a big empty world, a purely game service with boxes, without passion and love for what you do, you can't make a amazing games, this is generally about the current games, now it's very it is difficult with ideas and many do not allow them to be realized.

g774

Mar 30, 2018
anybody have Lok's demo ?
Sadly the only demo i managed to find other than the Amin lab that was already posted, was the demo thats just mostly the intro part of the game with the old forest layout, whats annoying is that gif one used to be on yiffparty to download which it was probably a link to kuja's mega or abelius whom have since deleted it off their mega i think unless some one else where still has that version but dont visit this thread or forum.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dragonsix6969

borgentern

Sep 18, 2018
View attachment 1308689 this is lab, i mean from this gif, but it looks like I won't find, its the lost
Sadly the only demo i managed to find other than the Amin lab that was already posted, was the demo thats just mostly the intro part of the game with the old forest layout, whats annoying is that gif one used to be on yiffparty to download which it was probably a link to kuja's mega or abelius whom have since deleted it off their mega i think unless some one else where still has that version but dont visit this thread or forum.
I did some digging, that gif is posted to their Patreon along with 2 other gifs similar to that one, but they are from March 2017 before even the tech demo (Amin lab) was released, which was in April 2017. My assumption is that they were just test scenes that Abelius made before the tech demo and were never playable.

g774

Mar 30, 2018
I did some digging, that gif is posted to their Patreon along with 2 other gifs similar to that one, but they are from March 2017 before even the tech demo (Amin lab) was released, which was in April 2017. My assumption is that they were just test scenes that Abelius made before the tech demo and were never playable.
no it was a playable version i had it, it was downloadable from "kuja's patreon" when yiffparty was still up it had a link to it, but i deleted ages ago and i think kuja removed it from his mega

• Thinking Face

g774

Mar 30, 2018
oh and just to add to it, if i recall it was like a slight updated or alternate version of the animation lab with an extra screen or two then the lizzard dude at the end you could interact with, and idk if it was abelius again that did that one or if kuja or some one else did it and had it on some ones mega who has snice removed it.

• Thinking Face

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
I don't remember, tbh. The first tech demo I did on March 2017 was even before I took charge of coding. If I did something more in the next months, I don't know. It's possible, but I can't find anything like that in my archives. And clicking on one guy and immediately getting to business... that doesn't look like my style, lol.

I don't think Kuja did that, but it's possible someone ripped the assets and recreated the whole thing adding that in the process. Unlikely again, because I use visual scripting instead of plain scripts.

I've searched my PC and my Mega for that one, but didn't find anything, sorry.
it looks like either someone got ahead of me in modding :) or...

Reactions: g774
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes