3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

borgentern

Sep 18, 2018
oh and just to add to it, if i recall it was like a slight updated or alternate version of the animation lab with an extra screen or two then the lizzard dude at the end you could interact with, and idk if it was abelius again that did that one or if kuja or some one else did it and had it on some ones mega who has snice removed it.
I don't remember, tbh. The first tech demo I did on March 2017 was even before I took charge of coding. If I did something more in the next months, I don't know. It's possible, but I can't find anything like that in my archives. And clicking on one guy and immediately getting to business... that doesn't look like my style, lol.

I don't think Kuja did that, but it's possible someone ripped the assets and recreated the whole thing adding that in the process. Unlikely again, because I use visual scripting instead of plain scripts.

I've searched my PC and my Mega for that one, but didn't find anything, sorry.
I did more digging and went through the discord and found a handful of files here and there from back when EventSpawn was still the coder. One of the files that I found looks like a game file but there is no exe to run it and it looks like just loose game files, Abel you might remember what it is and make sense of it. On a side not I also found what appears to be the earliest prototype of the game ever from December 2016. I also found various loose files that were uploaded directly to discord, and I'll try to make a Mega of those for people to peruse later.

My final thoughts on this after skimming thousands of discord chat messages from December 2016 to May 2017, are that whatever version that those screenshots came from it was a VERY early version of the Animations Lab, before Abel took over, and was not seemingly released publicly. I saw some messages between I think Abel and Kuja talking about possible rewards for higher tier Patreons and potentially giving them access to the Animations Lab file repository, though from the chat messages I saw there was not a resolution to this. The only thing I know for certain at this point is that it was real and was made by the team sometime between December 2016 and May 2017.

First prototype (curtesy of EventSpawns OneDrive)

Game files (no EXE file and not currently usable) (curtesy of EventSpawns OneDrive)

Other OneDrive files I found (curtesy of Kuja's OneDrive)

P.S.
Hey Abel, I also found various dead google drive links from you in the discord to files called "LoK Anim Lab b012" and "LoK Anim Lab b013" etc. do you remember what those were?

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
I remember when this game was announced on the LoK forum way back when, and I was super excited about it.

I'm very sad the slave route never happened. Really wish that had been the first route developed, instead of the other one.
I wanted more to see her become a wh...e for Cenvir or he use berry juice to stupefy :)

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Might want to make sure that your personal info is very well hidden abe. Thoughtcrime is being held as worse than violence these days by "certain" people.
at the present time there are a lot of stupid people thanks to the Internet before they sat quietly in the corner and were silent and now... where are we going at all scary.

FerousMetal

Apr 9, 2018
hello people, I was playing the old jewel and decided to make a save with all the possible scenes, you just have to unzip it in the address that says in the .7z

Although I no longer support the current project at least 0.8 was good, it is a lastina, rest in peace
Nixoncr
If you still have the old version, could you please upload it somewhere? The mega link is down. :(

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
thought do tentacles scene but this is superfluous for this game, I like a little realism in here and I did not find a suitable material

Nixoncr

Apr 11, 2018
i love this game.
I hate all the drama that came after 0.8 until now, I hope one day Kuja shut my mouth and his new game will be a masterpiece of mansturbacion but I don't want to get too illusions

I just went through a depression for being without work, but now it only gives me anxiety, I hope that in the future abelius and kuja manage to make good games

arimouse

Mar 11, 2018
i love this game.
I hate all the drama that came after 0.8 until now, I hope one day Kuja shut my mouth and his new game will be a masterpiece of mansturbacion but I don't want to get too illusions

I just went through a depression for being without work, but now it only gives me anxiety, I hope that in the future abelius and kuja manage to make good games
Sorry for your stress. :(

I think between both of them, some game will be made. Though it sounds like Abelius is not making a furry game again at the moment, so hopefully that isn't a big requirement for you.

My biggest hope for all of them is they realize how limiting and archaic the spine based animations look, and move to some alternative, be it 3D, pixel or something traditional. Though all that has its own risks and rewards as well.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
i love this game.

welcome to my world tumblr_lhsh8hJhcx1qc021b.gif

Reactions: Nixoncr
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes