3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

quality22

Apr 17, 2021
It's my old project. I did almost all the work except drawing (same for my new game).

Then my ex-partner backstabbing artist ejected me, kept the Patreon, and hired mercenaries to reboot the project. That's what you're seeing.

They've been trying to make a game for two years and a half. The same time in which I released eight updates. And it seems they're rebooting their reboot for a third time now. Turns out making a game wasn't so easy as they thought... :sneaky:

In short: yes. THIS game is abandoned. But not by its actual main creator (aka: me).
Please , just please continue it and finish it . This is an amazing game.

Red_Dick

Dec 22, 2017
It's my old project. I did almost all the work except drawing (same for my new game).

Then my ex-partner backstabbing artist ejected me, kept the Patreon, and hired mercenaries to reboot the project. That's what you're seeing.

They've been trying to make a game for two years and a half. The same time in which I released eight updates. And it seems they're rebooting their reboot for a third time now. Turns out making a game wasn't so easy as they thought... :sneaky:

In short: yes. THIS game is abandoned. But not by its actual main creator (aka: me).
That fucking sucks i remember just recently that i didnt finish this game and it was on version 0.5 i think, after playing through the latest version im really upset to read that the game wasnt finished, i hope this isnt far fetched but did you work in your own private time on some content? If yea do you have a patreon or something?

Draconias

Oct 19, 2017

Damn dude I had no idea that happened. I'm so sorry.

If you're not going to update this game anymore, do you think you'll open source it at some point? I'd like to have a crack at adding a few things.

Good luck with your new game. I'll check it out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamesMc

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Ah, yes. The original LOK Rebirth that I knew was going to be a great one... until all the... talks over yonder. I actually liked this version more than the other. I wonder if the game is still in the works (albeit on a very small scale) beyond this forum thread.

The game might have been marked as "abandoned" here, but I don't think that is all there is to it. Or is it?

I guess I'll have to appreciate this game for what it is and for what it was. It was good fun while it lasts.

Reactions: Prail

DrPr0nzes

Aug 12, 2019
Ah, yes. The original LOK Rebirth that I knew was going to be a great one... until all the... talks over yonder. I actually liked this version more than the other. I wonder if the game is still in the works (albeit on a very small scale) beyond this forum thread.

The game might have been marked as "abandoned" here, but I don't think that is all there is to it. Or is it?

I guess I'll have to appreciate this game for what it is and for what it was. It was good fun while it lasts.
Yes, I'm in the discord server for the current project. They just released a build I believe, came here to see if it got put up yet or not. So faer have not seen.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Yes, I'm in the discord server for the current project. They just released a build I believe, came here to see if it got put up yet or not. So faer have not seen.
So this game is truly abandoned, then, if I understand what are you trying to say here?

HellRei

Oct 15, 2021

Is 0.8 the newest version or is there a thread with a new one? Seen a scene on a website that i have never seen before and was just wondering where this "new" version is.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes