RPGM Legends of Fantasy: Rise of the Supreme [v1.1] [ButterflyChainsawProductions]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
33cb21b47c544c20aee7fdf83836d63b.png

Overview:
Legends of Fantasy: Rise of the Supreme which is a work in progress lewd rpgmaker,
experience that is heavily inspired by Renryuu Ascension, Roundscape Adorevia and The Last Sovereign.
You will be able to play as the protagonist which you can name however you want.
Additionally, while the inherent design is supposed to be androgynous, it will be up to you to project your own gender onto the character.
There are many different characters that might join your journey depending on your actions.
Each potential companion that is currently implemented in the game has at least one artwork of sexual nature,
as well as a fully realized fullbody artwork.

The game itself let’s you take control of your own destiny.
After arriving on the continent of vulpes; a continent divided under many rulers and three separate kingdoms,
you are free to explore the world at your own discretion.
Together with your friends, lovers or simply companions you will have to prepare yourself,
for an upcoming demonic invasion that is cultivating in the shadows.
Everything beyond this point would probably spoil some twists and turns,
but be aware that you will have to raise armies to prepare for the invasion.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-31
Release Date: 2022-01-23
Developer: ButterflyChainsawProductions - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Dc9V21.jpg Big5On.jpg 5343752bc86d0fc3825fed1feeb1db6a.png knjOla.jpg 618715eae73de72eec3646ae47794f19.png Zkev0V.jpg 8d0469b13c357ce38b606613ab4b184e.png lAp1+O.jpg rzga5L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ciaoGintoki

Aug 15, 2017
While i love futanari games especially if we get to play as a futa mc, what i don't like is the too many different artstyles as they are like 7 of them? It would have been ok if its only 3-4 artstyles and we get to choose which one to take on, just like with Legend of Queen Opala series. But then again that is asking too much, so it would have been better to stick with 2 artstyles.

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
Reminds me of that one proverb -
Whatever you can do, there a Japanese out there that can do better

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
too many different art styles....
Really?
That sounds bad, and here i thought it looked somewhat promising, maybe even worth downloading.
The story any good?

I see it's inspired by Ren-game huh, intriguing.
Looks like Ren's hard work is really paying off, people started to get inspired by his game. :giggle: :coffee:
The dev mentioned 3 rather well known names, i hope he can live up to the hype.

Last edited:
May 21, 2017
well i encountered a progression blocker...... After recruiting the Bandit leader when i try to use her ship the game gets stuck..... unable to move kind of stuck. because of this I'm unable to progress further.

This happens:
1643711537267.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 88Michele88

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Seems promising, but alot of people sharing issues (not negative opinions, but things to be worked on/changed) with this first release I think I will hold out for a couple of updates before trying. But hopefully this is a project that continues to be worked on.