• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
D

Deleted member 42

anyone got a a save for 0.0.8? my bugged out around 0.0.6 :(

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
The cheat password has changed since 0.07 and won't work with the latest 0.08 version. @crust could you either add info to the OP or remove it.

Weipa

Jun 18, 2017
You have to have one of her dildos, catch her sleepwalking, tell her you are her special friend, do not force her but tell her she's not ready yet, and she will strip down. Then it will progress to her masturbating and then using the dildo.
for me its not working, my inventory shows the dildo, he is saying here is your special friend and she wakes up.

do you need certain stats with her? its 43 atm

Reactions: Lycan Huntz4Oppai

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
There's a picture in the images of the MC having anal sex with Allison in the laboratory - is that new or was it part of the previous 'meeting' at night and I somehow missed it?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I have managed to answer my own question, and it is part of the new update.
Strange continuity though - Allison seems braless at the start and then reverts to her previous ensemble from the last sex session. ;)

What I cannot work out is where you can use this Cheat password - and what does it do?

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
for me its not working, my inventory shows the dildo, he is saying here is your special friend and she wakes up.

do you need certain stats with her? its 43 atm
I'm still stuck on this fucking achievement. Went through week after week doing the same scene, hoping it progresses to no avail.

Edit: Finally got the scene but AFTER I TRAINED HYPNOSIS on computer.

Reactions: Otyi and ds66nl

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
Ok, what I am I doing wrong?
I go to Liana's on Friday afternoon and she only wants to play games, I cannot finish teaching her about Spencer Labs.

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes