Fyazko

Mar 8, 2019
Is there such thing as a patch download from v0.0.7 to v0.0.8? I'm a total newb and I see that its sort of a trend with a lot of games not having a patch. Or am I looking past it? I just want to avoid downloading the whole game every time a new version releases.

Thanks in advance.

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
Is there such thing as a patch download from v0.0.7 to v0.0.8? I'm a total newb and I see that its sort of a trend with a lot of games not having a patch. Or am I looking past it? I just want to avoid downloading the whole game every time a new version releases.

Thanks in advance.
I have always had to download the full versions, never heard of a patch.

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
i'm here just waiting for some walkthrough cause seems lilke i di something and i lost the game ): haha

gaereth

Jun 24, 2017
The graphics look nice in general. no offence, but why do creators still use renders like this one where the texture of the shirt is just applied to the boobs? looks very unnatural imho and can be avoided. in (newer) shirt renders in "where the heart is" for example there is not that weird "boob gap".

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
in monday i go lab but still have this same dialogs nothing new
ok i found, still need take walk to lab and click anythere when you not found next button

if u looking for "play with liana and his friends" u need in bedroom liana read diary and give next package then in night when liana seelpwalking use im you special friend and then correct dialog to see dildo in anal and other in pussy, after this game say go to helicopter and wait to until end of scene

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
There might be a bug in the boxing scene with Camelia on friday (early night). After she had found out that you've prepared the box gloves, next friday you can go there to fight, but nothing happens, no dialog nothing! So the only thing you can do is go back to overview

Reactions: RB70

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
There might be a bug in the boxing scene with Camelia on friday (early night). After she had found out that you've prepared the box gloves, next friday you can go there to fight, but nothing happens, no dialog nothing! So the only thing you can do is go back to overview
Same for me.

Reactions: darontan

Bryanoconner

Jan 28, 2019
is there a way to edit the vndata safe file? Wordpad and save editor dont give me anything usefull to change te stats , searched the internet but cant find anything helpfull.

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes