gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ok, here goes my v.008 update walkthrough

Train Poker:
On Monday night all three girls play poker, play and get told to go away until you learn to play, this opens up poker training on your computer. study poker 10 times go back on a monday night and get beat again. They will strip you naked... Nothing exciting!!!

Swallow more sexual Drugs:
Just like the first time, go to the lab late night WEDNESDAY night and hit the secret lab button(Select Yes) then you will see the second sex scene with Allison

Play with Liana and her friends:
Study Hypnosis, I was over 20 when I completed, I dont know where you need to be exactly. Find Liana at night in the living room, Say you are her speacial friend, then no the moment, she will begin to play with a dildo then ask for the rest, when she wakes tell her you dont know, relationship increase. Next day go to her room read her diary again and it automatically grabs another dildo

repeat above and you get her scenes

Let Camilla find out:
Go to the gym when she is there on a saturday night and she will kick your ass for spiking the gloves!

after all is complete, open the target menu and it will say congratulations at the top in green, go to the heli pad and watch the final scene
is saturday indeed the day with Camilla? she is only at the gym with Caddy fucking one another, and I don't get a choice to interact with them whatsoever

the day they fight is friday, but I can only trigger the same events as always

this is the last scene for me to trigger, but this is probably bugged, just great

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Cammie triggered on a standard gym visit - where she is usually there and you get the repetitive dialogue. I think it was a morning if I remember correctly.
I have then found that the regular Friday night fight will not trigger - she is there but no dialogue icon.
However the gloves are there if you go back an hour later, and you can still 'doctor' them.

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
2. After you play through this new scene, you can still visit her bedroom during the night or first thing in the morning and you can stay until she wakes up and she talks to you - like you are still a curious boy - the dialogue in the lab suggests her reasons for having sex with the MC, but they seem an awful lot like an excuse.
When you are standing in her room and she is in her bra, and some knickers that seem to be half way down her thighs already ;) it is very disappointing that she doesn't invite you to jump in bed with her, or at least even acknowledge you have had sex.
There are many dialogues that became obsolete as the game progresses. For this reason, from the next version, I'll devote myself to the dialogues, reordering the scenes and giving a real continuity to the game.

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
There are many dialogues that became obsolete as the game progresses. For this reason, from the next version, I'll devote myself to the dialogues, reordering the scenes and giving a real continuity to the game.
The "help Liana with studying" was still bugged on my end. After getting the pdf and studying a few chapters I probably made the mistake of checking in with her too soon (so before completing the full pdf) and I was immediately thrown into the bondage scene on her room again. It wasn't game breaking (unlike in v006), but even after completing the entire pdf the entire option of actually studying with her doesn't appear.
This happened after a full restart of the game in v008.

Creolewill80

Mar 26, 2019
is saturday indeed the day with Camilla? she is only at the gym with Caddy fucking one another, and I don't get a choice to interact with them whatsoever

the day they fight is friday, but I can only trigger the same events as always

this is the last scene for me to trigger, but this is probably bugged, just great
You have to fight her, sprinkle on her gloves again and then go to gym saturday, that is what did it for me

Reactions: gestved

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
You have to fight her, sprinkle on her gloves again and then go to gym saturday, that is what did it for me
Funnily enough, I managed to get it immediately after I started playing again today

I think I was getting to the gym at sunshine, and waiting inside the gym for Camilla, and it wouldn't trigger, I went there in the morning and there she was

marsm

Feb 3, 2018
I think I've found the Liana study problem, as well as the out of order bondage scenes. Liana gives you the pdf Book on a Friday. If you visit her the following Friday, even thought you've only studied 7 of the required 8 times, you get a bondage scene. At that point the conversation with Kaori, and her bondage training, have not been triggered. I'm guessing that screws up both 'routes'.

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
People who are asking for the new password then honestly don't bother using cheats... They are useless and will break the game meaning you can't do certain quests and making it completely pointless... That#s what happened in the last update anyway

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
I think I've found the Liana study problem, as well as the out of order bondage scenes. Liana gives you the pdf Book on a Friday. If you visit her the following Friday, even thought you've only studied 7 of the required 8 times, you get a bondage scene. At that point the conversation with Kaori, and her bondage training, have not been triggered. I'm guessing that screws up both 'routes'.
Not sure if it's related, but in the save game in which the tutoring was broken as you describe I was able to use my fitness (100+) to stay alive when talking to Maisie at the edge of the ship. Once I reloaded an old save game and did the tutoring the 'right' way I somehow always seem to die. No cheats used, fitness 115, Maisie at 15; not sure what else is different from the other savegame, but it's not working anymore now for some reason. Anyone an idea?

marsm

Feb 3, 2018
Anyone having problems similar to mine, try deleting the VNLeisureYacht file in c:/user/yourname/appdata/local.
Once I did that and re-downloaded / reinstalled the game I was able to play all the way to the end without any problems.

Yungmacs

Mar 31, 2019
After meeting the new guests, it says there's supposed to be a new chapter? So like waiting for the next version? And is there any way to update my current downloaded game when it's ready? I originally found my download link somewhere online

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Hi. I would rly like the cheat password. Just to see if it breaks the game
I tried the old one ( which was 6737 I think and has now disappeared from the OP ) on the computer in my room but could never get anything to work or happen?
Anyone know what it was supposed to do.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
They better removed (or hide) that password. When you use it game stucks. For example when you cheat at scuba diving then you can not dive deep ocean. You can not learn lessons because you are already level 10. Cheat was only useful for money.

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes