CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
After 8 hrs I gave up, the game is too buggy, to hard to figure out and the grind is the worst. Just not worth it.
We've ALL been there.. believe it or not, it's gotten ALOT better.. It may not seem like it, but pretty much every task is doable.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
The graphics look nice in general. no offence, but why do creators still use renders like this one where the texture of the shirt is just applied to the boobs? looks very unnatural imho and can be avoided. in (newer) shirt renders in "where the heart is" for example there is not that weird "boob gap".
I's not a texture, the shirt is a seperate object. However, getting that to drape realistically requires some trickery that does NOT come standard with Daz Studio. There are addons available for Daz Studio to accomplish it, but I guess Moon Peach didn't purchase those yet (waiting for a good discount on Zev0 stuff to get them) or is still figuring out how to apply them properly. Or just flatout forgot to apply the addon. Personally, I don't really mind too much. His lighting is pretty good, and he lets his renders converge properly, instead of doing those grainy "fast renders for quick money".

Gtogtz

Dec 27, 2017
So I find the button to click then it says I need to tell the FBI, but no new dialog.

Where in the Lab on monday do you need to click to start the first Lab even in "swallow more sexual drugs" acheivement?

Shaneride

Jul 19, 2017
For me, entering the secret lab room was a bit buggy. The up arrow only worked after she yelled at me for touching stuff. Her angry face was still showing as I entered then clicked on cart of drugs in there.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
The Monday afternoon visit to the Lab is purely introductory - so far.

The FBI tell you that 'someone' will leave the Lab unlocked on Wednesday late night.
There was an original scene there - which has now been updated in the latest update.

It is buggy - you get the pic when you press the secret button and have the forward arrow on screen - then when you are in the secret room you can go back to that same scene even after being confronted by Allison - I think it is something to do with where you click on the screen, as when I concentrate and click on the text box area it plays ok.

What I do find strange or actually annoying about this type of sandbox game is what I suppose - using a film word - is continuity.

1. Allison is not wearing a bra in the early shots of this scene, yet reverts to the bra, pants, and stockings she wore last time.
I want to see her naked!!

2. After you play through this new scene, you can still visit her bedroom during the night or first thing in the morning and you can stay until she wakes up and she talks to you - like you are still a curious boy - the dialogue in the lab suggests her reasons for having sex with the MC, but they seem an awful lot like an excuse.
When you are standing in her room and she is in her bra, and some knickers that seem to be half way down her thighs already ;) it is very disappointing that she doesn't invite you to jump in bed with her, or at least even acknowledge you have had sex.

I quite like this game and am looking forward to a threesome with Allison and the Captain.
There are some interesting hints about why the MC has been kept on board - mainly from when you cock up and the 'heavy' turns up with his broom handle.
I suppose it is possible that you cannot find your 'father' as they are still trying to remove a broom handle from his arse. :)

Two other niggly things as well:
a) The game always loads up in full screen for me - even when I have changed it to 'window' in the Options menu - and it doesn't remember

b) There aren't enough save slots in my opinion - maybe I am used to renpy games where you get around 600, but I do find the 40 allowed in this game somewhat small considering the number of fine scenes you want to 'remember'.

marsm

Feb 3, 2018
I too cannot finish teaching Liana in order to get invited to the lab.
This has been asked at least twice before without an answer, so I'm assuming the majority don't have the problem.
I've read Liana's book, even tried to read it a ninth time but couldn't.
I've tried going to her in her room at every instance she is there.
I've spoken to Allison and been asked if I taught her yet and had to reply 'No'.
Can the problem be I (we) have gotten an even or knowledge out of order, therefor breaking the teaching event?
Since players seem to have entered the lab, apparently it CAN be done.
BTW, I started over from scratch with ver 8. Maybe I need to go back to a previous ver and transfer a save?

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
In order to read Liana's diary, wait nights while she was a sleepwalker. At that moment, her room is clear, no one around and if you have 20 or more crypto (should be around) you can read her diary.

Creolewill80

Mar 26, 2019
Ok, here goes my v.008 update walkthrough

Train Poker:
On Monday night all three girls play poker, play and get told to go away until you learn to play, this opens up poker training on your computer. study poker 10 times go back on a monday night and get beat again. They will strip you naked... Nothing exciting!!!

Swallow more sexual Drugs:
Just like the first time, go to the lab late night WEDNESDAY night and hit the secret lab button(Select Yes) then you will see the second sex scene with Allison

Play with Liana and her friends:
Study Hypnosis, I was over 20 when I completed, I dont know where you need to be exactly. Find Liana at night in the living room, Say you are her speacial friend, then no the moment, she will begin to play with a dildo then ask for the rest, when she wakes tell her you dont know, relationship increase. Next day go to her room read her diary again and it automatically grabs another dildo

repeat above and you get her scenes

Let Camilla find out:
Go to the gym when she is there on a saturday night and she will kick your ass for spiking the gloves!

after all is complete, open the target menu and it will say congratulations at the top in green, go to the heli pad and watch the final scene

Reactions: Snorkler

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
For poker party, looks like there is another scene. When checking pictures, Michael drops one of chips under the table then moves to grab it. But he accidently (!) touches Camilla's pussy :)

And thanks for Lianna's game. I had about 20 hypnosis and got nothing...

Trnt200

Mar 27, 2019
Ok, here goes my v.008 update walkthrough

Train Poker:
On Monday night all three girls play poker, play and get told to go away until you learn to play, this opens up poker training on your computer. study poker 10 times go back on a monday night and get beat again. They will strip you naked... Nothing exciting!!!

Swallow more sexual Drugs:
Just like the first time, go to the lab late night WEDNESDAY night and hit the secret lab button(Select Yes) then you will see the second sex scene with Allison

Play with Liana and her friends:
Study Hypnosis, I was over 20 when I completed, I dont know where you need to be exactly. Find Liana at night in the living room, Say you are her speacial friend, then no the moment, she will begin to play with a dildo then ask for the rest, when she wakes tell her you dont know, relationship increase. Next day go to her room read her diary again and it automatically grabs another dildo

repeat above and you get her scenes

Let Camilla find out:
Go to the gym when she is there on a saturday night and she will kick your ass for spiking the gloves!

after all is complete, open the target menu and it will say congratulations at the top in green, go to the heli pad and watch the final scene

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes