Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Suggestion... to delete too much spoilers, so we don't have to click 3x times to open the games:

ONGOING

3D Games

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont know i actually like how it works right now but i can put up a poll
Personally, I don't have an issue with either ideas. I was hoping the spoiler bars weren't so spaced apart on the front page.

Reactions: afterlights

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Personally, I don't have an issue with either ideas. I was hoping the spoiler bars weren't so spaced apart on the front page.
Ok got rid of the wasted space
How about Fanucci's Amazing Pizza, MC does change gender alot through the game but can end up female in a lesbian relationship, And avoid all straight sex acts.

https://f95zone.to/threads/fanuccis-amazing-pizza-v1-0-davie-zwei.4656/
...and most likely its prequel Eldritch Academy.
so i dropped it laughting.
just came out on Steam and maybe soon will came out on 95:cool:
Added

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Are u sure u can make lesbian run only on Ai Girl there's no lesbian tag on it :/
Yes you can! You can build female characters and play with a girl without including any male characters. However, you only have two or three sex animations between girls (scissors, lick and finger).
With a male character it has several different animations.
So yes, you can have a full lesbian game, but it sucks

Reactions: Quinx_34

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Well yeah...you'd think it'd be easy to reuse the mxf animations if a girl could have a strapon
If I wanted to do the sex animations by simulating being a guy with a strap on, then it's easier to play with a guy.
I want to play a lesbian game without dicks. True or not

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

qorl55

May 23, 2018
If I wanted to do the sex animations by simulating being a guy with a strap on, then it's easier to play with a guy.
I want to play a lesbian game without dicks. True or not
I totally get not liking toys, but I really don't think abstract strapons are supposed to "simulate being a guy", in most cases at least. Unless it's superrealstic, then yeah. But the reason I mentioned strapons is it would be A way to salvage the het animations without too much work on the devs part.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Shield High (RAGS, Abandoned) - Pure lesbian, text-based game about enslaving or being enslaved in an all-girls school. Kinda story-light outside of those fights and some short romance paths IIRC. Topic here is a bit out-of-date though, recommend getting the 0.53 version from the blog. Gameplay could be a bit clunky because it's RAGS, but I love the scenes in the game. Some of the ones in the new engine are even better but it's pretty crashy and didn't get far.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
qorl55 and Itatia

Particularly, when I think of a pure lesbian game I really want a pure lesbian game.
No futanari (especially this), dildos or strap on.
Nothing that looks like a cock
I agree on the "nothing that looks like a cock". Absolutely. However, and I'm merely curious here, what if for instance its a cucumber used as a toy? Is that also a no-no for you?

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I agree on the "nothing that looks like a cock". Absolutely. However, and I'm merely curious here, what if for instance its a cucumber used as a toy? Is that also a no-no for you?
Yes.
What the problem with a old, pure and good trib? A 69?
Devs here need to see more lesbian things on xvideos or something like that. Girls can had a lot of fun without things who looks like a dick.

Itatia

May 3, 2020
Yes.
Devs here need to see more lesbian things on xvideos or something like that. Girls can had a lot of fun without things who looks like a dick.
yeah you're right. we are already limited in the amount of lesbian games and i understand where you're coming from. i was by no means demanding or wanting "dick shaped toys" in games really. just gave a fairly useless opinion.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Yes.
Totally agree. Nothing wrong with trib, it's my favourite thing to see. Personally I'm mostly okay with abstract elongated toys that dont literally look like dicks, but I understand your preference and I too wish devs/artists would do less of the too-obvious "just give her a strapon" approach

Reactions: doidera
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes