Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
You also miss things though. Any of the games that let you choose between a male or female protagonist for a start.
Of which there are very few substantial ones, and those that are tend to be good enough that you'll hear about them eventually.

Many female protag games are like "innocent girl getting corrupted" or "girl who's only there to be harassed by guys" or another type of thing where in the end the girl is only there to serve the guys.
Yes, but taking away the male protag games with the "lesbian" tag means you eliminate more than half of the games that just have token scenes in them.

tag filtering is useless due to a glut of falsely tagged games with a single lesbian scene the pc may or may not be involved in(ive even seen games with that tag that have NO lesbian content what so ever!)
Didn't say you'll end up with nothing but lesbian games, but filtering away male protagonist games eliminates the vast majority of games misusing the "lesbian" tag.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
thats part of the problem games of the type you describe are getting tagged with the lesbian tag by authors/uploaders just because it has a token lesbian scene(or none at all), what the site admins need to do is set clear cut rules stating that a game has to have a proper lesbian storyline to use the tag otherwise it should be removed as a tag option as it does nothing but trick people looking for lesbian content
It's the kind of fix that a lot of people have been asking for since before I used this forum, but the problem is, the admins just don't care.
it's already been asked and it's already been said that it won't be done, so there's nothing to do.
There are gay theme games that have girls with big boobs but don't have the tag "big boobs" on them. Why? Because they fix it.

Didn't say you'll end up with nothing but lesbian games, but filtering away male protagonist games eliminates the vast majority of games misusing the "lesbian" tag.
That is, it does not solve the problem. There is no interest on the part of the admins to solve the problem. It's just a "shut up" to see if they stop complaining.

Last edited:

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
sadly not true as many female protagonist games have a vast amount of m/f content and still get away with using the lesbian tag due to the site admins beyond vague definition of lesbian content(hint two females having sex isnt proper lesbian content if theres a male waiting to fuck them before/afterwards), the problem is almost all the content creators who made decent femprotag/MtF lesbian games have dissapeared in some way

oh and i forgot those god awful "glacial slow mtf games that will *EVENTUALLY*(yeah right:cautious:) turn the mc into a woman who possibly on a blue moon will have sex with another woman after being railroaded by a sea of dicks"

Last edited:

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I think Project Myriam Life and Explorations should add to this list
Hmm? Last time I checked it it had, to summarise it, a gangbang with male aliens that was technically avoidable but the story was written in such a way that it would have happened without being shown anyway. Has that been changed?

SALVINO

Feb 7, 2018
Hmm? Last time I checked it it had, to summarise it, a gangbang with male aliens that was technically avoidable but the story was written in such a way that it would have happened without being shown anyway. Has that been changed?
I remember in the latest version, this scene is optional, if you don't want it to happen, the plot just sees a cat in an empty alley,the glare is just a reflection from a broken mirror, there is no description of alien abduction. And the game now has obvious lesbian storyline, and there are a lot of choices that can be made to awaken the female protagonist to be the lesbian, make her more attracted to women, and change her life at the same time. Can get rid of her trashy boyfriend and develop an obvious desire for sex and stable relationships with female characters. So I think maybe this game deserves a place on the list.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
I remember in the latest version, this scene is optional, if you don't want it to happen, the plot just sees a cat in an empty alley,the glare is just a reflection from a broken mirror, there is no description of alien abduction. And the game now has obvious lesbian storyline, and there are a lot of choices that can be made to awaken the female protagonist to be the lesbian, make her more attracted to women, and change her life at the same time. Can get rid of her trashy boyfriend and develop an obvious desire for sex and stable relationships with female characters. So I think maybe this game deserves a place on the list.
Which game is it? Project Myriam or the other one?

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Which game is it? Project Myriam or the other one?
Project Myriam. But that is exactly what I meant with "technically avoidable" but still happening in the background. The cat is a ruse used by the alien and Myriam will comment how time seems to have moved quickly, so even on that route she got abducted, forced to blow and fuck the captive man, was gangraped by the three greys and then raped by the short alien. It's optional to view it, but it is still the 'unavoidable' canonical route.

Reactions: Djoki996

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Should probably point out to people that the OP hasn't updated this thread in a year and a half...
Yeah, sadly.
There is another thread exactly like this one that's alive but I don't know if it's rude to link it here.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes