Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 2, 2018
I'm aware, but occasionally you have a mostly yuri that the dev still decides to add some guys into.

And occasionally you have something like "God of Yuri School" that turns out to just be a huge disappointment for the sapphic game enjoyer.
as for the yuri word, I have viewed that game as the only exception, but that's because the dev was a troll who used that to get attention.

As for yuri University the dev has clearly expressed that it is only lesbian, since they created it due to the scarcity of lesbian games, and the dev also promoted the game in the other lesbian games thread. so most likely it is going to be a real lesbian game.

Last edited:
Reactions: red_faced

F1forhalp

no songs today.
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
When the game's protagonist is a girl (FemMC), then I'm only interested (and like) in making sure she only has relationships with other girls (i.e. that she's 100% pure lesbian)!
there's a difference though. FemMC only means the MC is a girl. it doesn't mean it's a lesbian girl, it doesn't mean it's not a lesbian girl. so, could be either, or both, or even not interested in sex, at all (which would be strange for H games rite). it doesn't tell about anything, except for the MC being female.
Lesbian MC means exactly this, the Female MC is only into females.

$0.02 added

• Hey there
Reactions: candywood

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
I mean not all games ;)
true yours is one of the few, but most are renpy vn's which as per the term are more or less scripted stories with limited choices. but its like all the creators who make games using other formats (eg. twine,rpgmaker(s),qsp,rags) all either fizzle out, or seem to think the only orientaions are straight, bisexual with strong hetro leaning, or gay bara/sissy. i mean there are games out there that the mods allow lesbian tags because the contain at least one lesbian scene after which either the female mc is then forced back into m/f or one or both of the female npcs are then made to have sex with the male mc or a male npc at which point the lesbian tag becomes a lie as such content is bisexual not lesbian. its sad how few people seem now to be intrested in making a decent game with female MC and lesbian content that isnt a renpy.

Jun 6, 2022
true yours is one of the few, but most are renpy vn's which as per the term are more or less scripted stories with limited choices. but its like all the creators who make games using other formats (eg. twine,rpgmaker(s),qsp,rags) all either fizzle out, or seem to think the only orientaions are straight, bisexual with strong hetro leaning, or gay bara/sissy. i mean there are games out there that the mods allow lesbian tags because the contain at least one lesbian scene after which either the female mc is then forced back into m/f or one or both of the female npcs are then made to have sex with the male mc or a male npc at which point the lesbian tag becomes a lie as such content is bisexual not lesbian. its sad how few people seem now to be intrested in making a decent game with female MC and lesbian content that isnt a renpy.
uff the scarcity of lesbian games that are not in renpy is the biggest, I don't see any.

I recently played girlslife which is on this list, and for me it shouldn't be, it's impossible to play as a lesbian, even the supposed girls who have lesbian route according to their thread, have forced men on them.

• Sad
Reactions: candywood

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
uff the scarcity of lesbian games that are not in renpy is the biggest, I don't see any.

I recently played girlslife which is on this list, and for me it shouldn't be, it's impossible to play as a lesbian, even the supposed girls who have lesbian route according to their thread, have forced men on them.
i will agree partially to that, though as the game is still a work in progress they are currently adjusting some of the paths so the mc doesnt get forced into a bisexual situation though lesbian content is still some what limited partly due to the fact the game is based in modern russia where the lgbt movement is still being suppressed. plus the random dating system while lesbian dating is implemented is incomplete and pretty much abandoned according to the game devs. as for the shortage of other formats there 10-15 years ago there used to be a ton on tfgames but many of the creators seem to have moved on from making games

Jun 6, 2022
i will agree partially to that, though as the game is still a work in progress they are currently adjusting some of the paths so the mc doesnt get forced into a bisexual situation though lesbian content is still some what limited partly due to the fact the game is based in modern russia where the lgbt movement is still being suppressed. plus the random dating system while lesbian dating is implemented is incomplete and pretty much abandoned according to the game devs. as for the shortage of other formats there 10-15 years ago there used to be a ton on tfgames but many of the creators seem to have moved on from making games
yes i understand that a little bit, but that game falls a lot in what you said
seem to think the only orientaions are straight, bisexual with strong hetro leaning
almost all the girls are bi leaning straight, almost all the routes suddenly result with the girl asking to have a threesome with some guy just for the sake of it, one of the biggest stupidities I saw in a long time was with the route of a girl that supposedly was in love with the mc for a long time, only for in the middle of the route she starts dating a guy just for the sake of it, and invites the mc to meet him and of course to a threesome because why not?

Maybe many years from now it will be worth it, but for now this game should not be on a lesbian list.

I would like to find a game like this but that is really lesbian.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The Celtic fan
I really hate such twists. You play a game with a lesbian protagonist for months or years and then the dev decides to give in to the "i want dicks" spammers in the topic and ruins the game with futas, threesomes, hetero bullshit or even rape/blackmail/prostitution...some not even avoidable/optional. My memory drops such disappointments, so i cant name them anymore, but i played a few games for years as pure lesbian and then got forced to take dicks...obviously those games got deleted and ignored right away. However, aside from the always looming abandoned tag thats another reason to never support unfinished games moneywise, its better to only feel disappointed than get outright betrayed by paying for dicks or never finished games.

Jun 6, 2022
The Celtic fan
I really hate such twists. You play a game with a lesbian protagonist for months or years and then the dev decides to give in to the "i want dicks" spammers in the topic and ruins the game with futas, threesomes, hetero bullshit or even rape/blackmail/prostitution...some not even avoidable/optional. My memory drops such disappointments, so i cant name them anymore, but i played a few games for years as pure lesbian and then got forced to take dicks...obviously those games got deleted and ignored right away. However, aside from the always looming abandoned tag thats another reason to never support unfinished games moneywise, its better to only feel disappointed than get outright betrayed by paying for dicks or never finished games.
yes i totally agree, they can call me a hypocrite but i will never support any dev on patreon while the game is not finished, when they finish it i will support them if i can by buying the game or subscribing to patreon for a month, but first i need the security that this kind of surprises will never happen.

and you don't know until the game is finished, it's better that than feeling betrayed, (I still feel extremely betrayed by ubisoft, I will never buy games from that shitty company again).

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
yes i understand that a little bit, but that game falls a lot in what you said

almost all the girls are bi leaning straight, almost all the routes suddenly result with the girl asking to have a threesome with some guy just for the sake of it, one of the biggest stupidities I saw in a long time was with the route of a girl that supposedly was in love with the mc for a long time, only for in the middle of the route she starts dating a guy just for the sake of it, and invites the mc to meet him and of course to a threesome because why not?

Maybe many years from now it will be worth it, but for now this game should not be on a lesbian list.

I would like to find a game like this but that is really lesbian.
in the dev version of girl life katja now has an option where you can tell her your only intrested in girls locking out the m/f/f content

Jun 6, 2022
in the dev version of girl life katja now has an option where you can tell her your only intrested in girls locking out the m/f/f content
I wasn't talking about her, I was talking about a blonde (I forget the name) but I doubt they will change it because it is part of that character's history, the one you say I didn't even get to a point where she asked for something with men, because I stopped following her route when she and the mc randomly kissed a guy in a random school event because yes.

like I said, maybe in a few years that game might be worth it, but for now it's not, and the truth is that I am not interested in playing it again.

I just got a little angry with that game because I saw it in this thread, and for me it shouldn't be here in the state it is currently in.
and I mentioned it because for me it falls into the categories you said where the only orientations were straight or bi leaning towards straight.

Last edited:

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
My memory drops such disappointments, so i cant name them anymore, but i played a few games for years as pure lesbian and then got forced to take dicks
Love Change I believe this one had something like that. Game was with avoidable kinks until the dev made it mandatory that the mс had to fuck her old body. I still like this game, but I think he promised someone that this would not happen.

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
What surprises me about this whole sorry affair over and over again is the strange entitlement of some users on this site.
Let's face it, in almost every single thread about a game with purely lesbian content, it never takes very long for the first people to show up to voice their displeasure and say that the game in question would be so much more "interesting" or "better" if only the female main character was replaced by a male one or, if they want to be very generous and compromising, a futa character.
Apologies if I step on some toes with my opinion, but to me this is not a compromise, but nothing more than a hypocritical argument to somehow accommodate their seemingly beloved dicks in games where they have no business being.
In a reply to one of my posts, for example, the person then wrote that adding a male penis would not "take away" anything from the game and the lesbian content after all, but on the contrary would only add to the diversity of said game and thus make it appeal to a larger target audience.
To this absurd conclusion, I can only note that the addition of a dick would very well take something away, namely my enjoyment of the game, but that seems to be too incomprehensible for some; the main thing is that they get their way and heaven forbid that other games with content they don't like get their rightful place.

Others argue that they don't like games with a female protagonist in general (why exactly they want to play that game in the first place is a whole other question, but never mind), or that they can't identify with the main character.
Well, I must honestly admit that as a woman myself it is rather difficult for me to identify with a male MC, but I would still never come up with the nonsensical idea of going into every thread about a game with such a character to loudly demand a change of this circumstance.

In the end, it really can't be too much to ask that we all should acknowledge the fact that there are many different games here on this website with their own unique content and focus, and that each of us should be able to choose whatever we like.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
it never takes very long for the first people to show up to voice their displeasure and say that the game in question would be so much more "interesting" or "better" if only the female main character was replaced by a male one or, if they want to be very generous and compromising, a futa character.
I just ignored them, but I totally get why some devs feel pressured into it. I just remember this cartoon:
thing.jpg

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes