Collection Video Lesdias-NSFW Collection [2021-02-16] [Lesdias]

Smokes1112

Dec 21, 2023
This artist is good but he should stop making this ugly spicy stuff I understand almost all kinks but this loli stuff nope for me animations are just animations fantasy’s but even for animations there is a line Loli stuff is just ugly af I saw even the admin said something

wormwood420

Feb 4, 2024
Depends on the creator, sometimes creators don't post the spicier content on PTR due to their stupid rules - usually I go for SS, given the choice.

TakeTL

Jul 23, 2023
if artist is active on both patreon and substar theres zero reason to use patreon. way too many arbitrary rules and random account deletions
Not true, Patreon and Fanbox have easier payment methods than Subscribestar. Subscribestar is picky with credit/debit cards and with no Paypal or other alternative payment methods it's hard to follow creators there. There's also no follow only option unlike in those former two and some pages are effectively invisible unless you pay first, at least with Patreon/Fanbox you can see a silhouette/preview of their posts.

If Lesdias has more content on his SS compared to Patreon I'd like to check it out someday myself.