VN Ren'Py Lesson in Loyalty [Ch.4] [Lesson in Loyalty]

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Cobra3

Nov 8, 2023
The game is very good, but it's not possible to date a single mother. In the future I had pregnancy until dating. And another, how is MC going to compete with a married woman whose husband is a rich football player? At least mc has to have something huge because I think it's difficult for someone to exchange a player for a teacher even though he's cheating on his wife in secret
Bruhh she already got the money she just needs the D

DzanX666

Sep 10, 2018
Just played the game, wow it's really feels like adaptation of manhwa called New Town.
Exactly same story line and plot

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
4.png

Greetings everyone...
I am delighted to announce that the third chapter has been completed. We only have a few final touches remaining, which include minor rendering adjustments and final checks. Additionally, with the assistance of "SaintBlackmoor" for text editing, the game will be ready to share once the final checks are completed. I hope you all enjoy playing the third chapter with pleasure and excitement.
Keep following us and providing your support... With love!

Last edited:

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i love the game. I've pledge to them and I can say your going love chapter 3. support this amazing developer if you can.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Iyhw2Fh.png
||@everyone ||

This exclusive bundle offers three unique games that invite you to explore the dark corners of mystery, adventure, and deep emotional bonds. World of Secrets takes you on a breathtaking journey in pursuit of lost secrets and ancient powers. Lust of Pain challenges your boundaries, revealing how pain can shape desire. Lesson in Loyalty navigates the fine line between loyalty and betrayal, testing your emotional ties. Each game, with its own compelling story and atmosphere that transports players into entirely different worlds, promises an unforgettable experience. By offering these three games in a single bundle, we provide players with a comprehensive adventure and a deep narrative experience. Unravel mysteries, dive into emotional depths, and discover the true meaning of loyalty. Don't miss out on this trilogy!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
IMG_20240331_164512_236.jpg

Lesson in Loyalty | Chapter 3 - Math Enthusiast [10$]

Changelog:
-381 Renders

-17 Animations

Reactions: baklol

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Looks interesting, but please advise if you are going to add any extreme fetishes down the road - NTR, Futa etc....

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes