VN Ren'Py Lesson in Loyalty [Ch.4] [Lesson in Loyalty]

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Are the Devs making 2 games at the same time???
In short, he had another game that he abandoned and made a remake now it's in chapter 7, he's planning to make some changes, but he's basically abandoning it little by little to focus on this one

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
In short, he had another game that he abandoned and made a remake now it's in chapter 7, he's planning to make some changes, but he's basically abandoning it little by little to focus on this one
Its soo sad to see games which actually look good get abandoned one by one, its brutal

Xxriz

Oct 24, 2022
New NTR Category

NETORACHO:

• It is a term that everyone interprets differently. Our interpretation is that NTR is when the main character (MC) has sex with other men who are women he likes, girlfriends, etc.
Netoracho xaxaxaxa i haven't heard this one before but i think you're right :BootyTime: .....when i read it this first time on his patreon my brain just stopped working trying to apprehend what the fuck he said .....and i still don't know what he means but i now i know by your answer thank you good sir :LOL:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
last month, only the debug part was left. is it taking that long to debug this new chapter ? oO

AssaultGoblin

May 31, 2024
Love the art style, the animations are really good too

I don't mind the fact that it's more of a kinetic novel than a VN because it's straight forward and short

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lesson in Loyalty [Ch.4] [Lesson in Loyalty] - Compressed

Win/Linux [142 MB]
- - - -

Mac [137 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Newhell

Feb 8, 2021
Russian translation (PC + Android) -

Перевод на русский язык (ПК + Андроид) -
screenshot0016.png

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LessonInLoyalty-CH4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The animations of this game have lag
animations arent much of a problem at all..
old saves arent working, fresh start is required.
and after that - the game is bugged, there are more than a few scenes messed up/intertwined solely by bad coding (ai "help"?)

apart from that not sure if the dev is planning to introduce female mc (for no apparent reasons imo) or that scene/decision is bugged as well.

if he sorts out the mess, this quite easily could be one of the better if not top game, in my book.

Reactions: Enlight432

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
animations arent much of a problem at all..
old saves arent working, fresh start is required.
and after that - the game is bugged, there are more than a few scenes messed up/intertwined solely by bad coding (ai "help"?)

apart from that not sure if the dev is planning to introduce female mc (for no apparent reasons imo) or that scene/decision is bugged as well.

if he sorts out the mess, this quite easily could be one of the better if not top game, in my book.
The game itself is a mess, it used a little bit of one manhwa, plus a little bit of another manhwa, mixed it with the other game.
Instead of focusing on just one game they are making 3, they will soon start another.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The game itself is a mess, it used a little bit of one manhwa, plus a little bit of another manhwa, mixed it with the other game.
Instead of focusing on just one game they are making 3, they will soon start another.
hmm, now when you say it :unsure:
i didnt check the op for their other games, did it now, and yup - ive played their first game and dropped it rather quickly because it had nothing apart from some great renders/models (if i recall correctly by far the best thing was spinoff/bonus game they did for some christmass or so).

despite its flaws this one is way better than their first game, so fingers crossed they dont mess it up any further...
and if they somehow manage to fix a few things, as i have said, this actually could be rather good game.
though now i wont hold my breath for too long here:HideThePain:

Reactions: Kakasan
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes