VN Ren'Py Lesson in Loyalty [Ch.4] [Lesson in Loyalty]

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Well I didn't know that before playing it, a bit ironic to call it Lesson in "Loyalty", probably meant as sarcasm. I'd get it if one girl wasn't happy in her marriage and was planning on leaver her husband, but in this situation it's actively cheating on the girls' parts and the main character knowingly engaging in that, and I just despise that.
what do you mean ? it's all about how and why cheating will happen. there was not a single doubt about since the very first line.
MC's childhood friend is not happy in her marriage, she is neglected, and cheated on.
two others are horny and have husbands that are always away.
one has a openly cheating husband.
there are girls that seem to be single though. so maybe MC will get to be in a real relationship with one of them or all of them, and he will have to choose to cheat on them or not.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

AA.gif

Greetings everyone...

Yes... A long silence has occurred, and for that, we offer our sincerest apologies, but we're still here! We've been going through some significant changes in our lives recently, and we've had to be cautious to ensure that everything didn't fall apart... Some official processes and things like that... I don't want to bore you with the details. But as I said, we're here, and we'll continue from where we left off.

I'm happy to announce that we've already started working on the fifth episode. As always, I'll continue to share small hints about the episode's content. In this episode, there will be a reflection of the optional events we've experienced with Olivia, and depending on your choice, you might open the door to a different relationship, if you wish.

Kelly is much bolder than before, and Maria is much more eager... We'll share small spoilers through previews we'll release in the coming times regarding these topics...

Keep following us and providing your support... With love!

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
what do you mean ? it's all about how and why cheating will happen. there was not a single doubt about since the very first line.
MC's childhood friend is not happy in her marriage, she is neglected, and cheated on.
two others are horny and have husbands that are always away.
one has a openly cheating husband.
there are girls that seem to be single though. so maybe MC will get to be in a real relationship with one of them or all of them, and he will have to choose to cheat on them or not.
Well I agree to disagree then because no, it's still cheating in me book for ALL these cases, even if the husband is a cheater. You don't have to stoop that low just because the other person does it (which by the way she doesn't even know for sure that he's cheating so that argument doesn't even have any merit here). I guess we have different morals.

The only occasion I would accept it is if the husband is physically and/or emotionally abusive, which so far isn't the case at all with these people. Just because your husband is away on a military deployment for 6 months or more doesn't give you any right to cheat on him.

Maybe you like cheating content but that's on you, don't try to justify your world view with flimsy arguments. If the main character was a serial cheater I'd feel the exact same way. There is a difference between a character not being in a committed relationship or open relationship and being in a serious relationship or maybe even married and cheating.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well I agree to disagree then because no, it's still cheating in me book for ALL these cases, even if the husband is a cheater. You don't have to stoop that low just because the other person does it (which by the way she doesn't even know for sure that he's cheating so that argument doesn't even have any merit here). I guess we have different morals.

The only occasion I would accept it is if the husband is physically and/or emotionally abusive, which so far isn't the case at all with these people. Just because your husband is away on a military deployment for 6 months or more doesn't give you any right to cheat on him.

Maybe you like cheating content but that's on you, don't try to justify your world view with flimsy arguments. If the main character was a serial cheater I'd feel the exact same way. There is a difference between a character not being in a committed relationship or open relationship and being in a serious relationship or maybe even married and cheating.
not gonna lie i'm hoping for a path at least with 1 of the girls ( hopefully the one the redhead childhood friend) , that you find proof she is being cheated on and give to her and she leaves the husband. In that case I wouldn't call it cheating even if they aren't divorced yet legally. But yeah this game is mostly about cheating which typically not my favorite thing in games but I can overlook it cause I do like this game so far it's different.

Jan 20, 2022

View attachment 3930878

Greetings everyone...

Yes... A long silence has occurred, and for that, we offer our sincerest apologies, but we're still here! We've been going through some significant changes in our lives recently, and we've had to be cautious to ensure that everything didn't fall apart... Some official processes and things like that... I don't want to bore you with the details. But as I said, we're here, and we'll continue from where we left off.

I'm happy to announce that we've already started working on the fifth episode. As always, I'll continue to share small hints about the episode's content. In this episode, there will be a reflection of the optional events we've experienced with Olivia, and depending on your choice, you might open the door to a different relationship, if you wish.

Kelly is much bolder than before, and Maria is much more eager... We'll share small spoilers through previews we'll release in the coming times regarding these topics...
Looks like Nathalie Emmanuel

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023

dude, where did I say that it was not cheating ? where did I say that I like cheating content ? or that it is my world view ?

I said that there was NOT a single doubt that this game is about cheating, from the very beginning.
the things I listed are not justifications or excuses, they are just the facts. how they will be the catalyst for the cheating of each girl.
all i'm saying is if you don't like cheating, you shouldn't play this game and should just move to the next one instead of complaining about what this game is about.
this game is not about how the girls will stay loyal and faithful, nor how MC will push them towards the "right" path...
clearly it's not for you and you are just wasting your time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jericho85
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes