VN Ren'Py Lesson in Loyalty [Ch.3] [Lesson in Loyalty]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Go to the Lust&Pain thread, check the , they announced Lesson in Loyalty on it as being their other project.
It's Made by (or at least in collaboration with) Vilkas. They also are attached to close to half a dozen known (and other possibly unknown) VN such as Lust & Pain, Silent House, World of Secret and probably a bunch others. None of them ever seem to gain more than double-digits subcount on Patreon, which seem to explain why they are doing the scattershot strat of making a bunch of Patreon account for each projects. They're trying to catch lightning in a bottle but so far none of them have gain traction yet. That's why I have no faith in this project. If it doesn't get the sub Vilkas seek it's gonna get sidelined for another one that will pop up in a few months.

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
I don't fully agree with that. You're forcing the dev to lock down the complete story. From my work here, I know many devs don't have the full story written. They have outlines, possible branching paths, etc... They are allowed that it's their game.

If a planned tag list were mandatory (they never will be), we would see fewer games here. And probably more cookie-cutter stories.

Let's be real here: This whole planned tag issue arose from members who are too weak-minded to even contemplate trying something because they fear their fragile egos won't be able to handle it. This also goes for the NTR issue; those weak-minded members can't even endure a fictional character hurting that member's feelings. What that means is those members have not experienced real life enough to build up their self-esteem to the point of understanding fantasy is nowhere near the same as real life.
(Facepalms here are from those members; thanks for letting us know who you are) :LOL:

xXwankerXx I guess you're my soapbox on this point. I hope I wasn't too heavy to carry. ;)
I always thought planned tags help a dev in getting support and investment, But Let's be real here: you do you.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
I don't fully agree with that. You're forcing the dev to lock down the complete story. From my work here, I know many devs don't have the full story written. They have outlines, possible branching paths, etc... They are allowed that it's their game.

If a planned tag list were mandatory (they never will be), we would see fewer games here. And probably more cookie-cutter stories.
I really only see the problem if that "planned tag" list were both mandatory and unable to ever be edited. Otherwise...
I mean, I've paid attention to games I wouldn't have otherwise been interested in because of the planned tags.

Feb 12, 2020
Very interesting

the premise is good and leaves me wanting more. the characters are good and the kinks and top tier.

i think the only downside is the grammar. the sentences are written in a way where they really don't connect well and the pacing feels a bit rushed. the wording could also use a bit of work.

besides that...
117893777_2749818292009808_2959816028665904610_n.jpg
your story is pretty good. can't wait to see what you do with it in the future.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Yeah, the MC is different...as in, he's in his 30s (i guess) and get's an instant boner from seeing a tit :rolleyes:
Then he get ''bullied'' by his female boss (not really imo), and lets a high school girl walk over him while all he does is stuttering apologies (mind you he didn't do anything) and same with his work budy in the gym....so yeah this MC can't voice his own opinion or speak up to anybody :cautious:

As for the LI's i hope their will be some without partner and children, i mean they look good but yeah...
So in short, the Mc has the same personality and mentality of a loser as the previous game but in this case with an adult Mc?
I can already imagine the direction of this
1002489920.gif

Btw, some people here write an unnecessary amount of words simply to say that they like cuc... content eh :KEK: .

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I always thought planned tags help a dev in getting support and investment, But Let's be real here: you do you.
Its a balance issue. You're right that a planned and more clearly outlined game can attract more support because they get a better feel for what they are getting into. However, it also creatively limits the developer with a predetermined path they are expected to follow for possibly years ahead.
So it comes down to a balance where dev should give as many details as possible about the future of the project without giving so much that it limits their creative workflow.

Let's be real here: This whole planned tag issue arose from members who are too weak-minded to even contemplate trying something because they fear their fragile egos won't be able to handle it. This also goes for the NTR issue; those weak-minded members can't even endure a fictional character hurting that member's feelings. What that means is those members have not experienced real life enough to build up their self-esteem to the point of understanding fantasy is nowhere near the same as real life.
Exactly! Couldn't have said it better myself. People expecting a "planned tags" are out of touch with reality and have no idea what it takes to create a game :FacePalm:

A complete planned tags list will never and should never be mandatory. Expecting a creator to know every single sex scene and every single tag/kink that will ever be in the game from day 1. That is like expecting a kindergartener to know exactly what they wanna be when they grow up, and then get mad at them because they didn't become exactly what they said they would. Most people who think like this can't look past their own nose for even a second to realize how unreasonable such an expectation is.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes