VN Ren'Py Lesson in Loyalty [Ch.3] [Lesson in Loyalty]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Wow, awesome quality on the renders! And this MC is quite different too, in a good way, glad to see that MC looks like a man this time ...its possible to see dev put some real effort on it and to make characters unique. I Didnt play it yet but im definitely keeping an eye on this one...

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Wow, awesome quality on the renders! And this MC is quite different too, in a good way, glad to see that MC looks like a man this time ...its possible to see dev put some real effort on it and to make characters unique. I Didnt play it yet but im definitely keeping an eye on this one...
Yeah, the MC is different...as in, he's in his 30s (i guess) and get's an instant boner from seeing a tit :rolleyes:
Then he get ''bullied'' by his female boss (not really imo), and lets a high school girl walk over him while all he does is stuttering apologies (mind you he didn't do anything) and same with his work budy in the gym....so yeah this MC can't voice his own opinion or speak up to anybody :cautious:

As for the LI's i hope their will be some without partner and children, i mean they look good but yeah...

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah, the MC is different...as in, he's in his 30s (i guess) and get's an instant boner from seeing a tit :rolleyes:
Then he get ''bullied'' by his female boss (not really imo), and lets a high school girl walk over him while all he does is stuttering apologies (mind you he didn't do anything) and same with his work budy in the gym....so yeah this MC can't voice his own opinion or speak up to anybody :cautious:

As for the LI's i hope their will be some without partner and children, i mean they look good but yeah...
Damn, this is....not promising at all. Its like dev changed MCs look but left him still acting like a sissy dude then. Probably another one going to the ignored list.
Thanks for the info!

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
would love to see optional ntr for lessons of loyalty. maybe cheating = ntr or risk of being caught
His last game had NTR in it, IIRC, and look how good that worked out for the dev, so...:whistle: The only thing I want from him is to be honest about the direction he wants his story to be heading to, fetishes included... that's it. Anything else is up to the dev to decide.

Considering your previous work we would really like to know what the future tags will be and which fetishes will be:
optional?
A planned tag list should be a mandatory requirement for devs who post their games here, not something the players always need to waste their time requesting. This way, everyone's happy, and those of us who aren't can easily move on without complaining too much about a certain word that's pretty hated around here or stuff we don't like.:WeSmart:

So basically, it's another run-of-the-mill bullied wimp simulator.:cautious: Thanks for the heads-up.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The renders look stunning and the female characters are hot as hell, plus the plot sounds interesting enough.
It would be a shame if everything went to waste because the dev decided to introduce NTR or sissification, or rework the girls' models to give them duck lips :(

Seriously, the girls are a fucking smokeshow. Holy shit...

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes