AdyFx92

Jun 1, 2017
For all who have the problem with the HTML that the screen is blank or the game does not load or the characters are not seen, I solved it with Cyberfox web browser here I leave the link.
Thank you very much !

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I thought they are all the same. So should I download the other games from their dedicated thread too?
Mostly the same, but usually with better images resolution, able to transfer saves and more stable coz sometimes browser versions are crashes a lot. Other changes like in this case are very rare so it's up to u.

Reactions: D Dave

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
and as such you can not unlock memory 13 either in the SH "steamed" o_O
Ur question goes to wrong address - it should be asked from this game devs. My guess that it's some kind of (but in this case I'd better call it rotten egg :) and number 13 inderectly points that dev most likely tries to avoid it by making fun of players) coz in other game from same dev ppl also can't find gal 13 unlock but I could be wrong.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
SWF player:
PC:
MAC:

Such links were found in the free old versions games, on the official LOP website.
eg:
do you have a player to play Sex & Glory games?

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I've uploaded it to (but dunno about speed outside RU region) since there are many questions how to run flash games now, where find hacked versions and etc, so if u using my bundle (for Windows only) and running games from autorun most problems should be solved.
Thanks but I played sensual haunting and everything is in Russian

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I did I thought it would activate cheats for some reason. Uninstalled and installed again but still in Russian language. Maybe sth is saved in appdata?
No, it doesn't. U should either wipe installation folder manually after deinstallation or try to install game to another directory.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

joypinse

May 5, 2018
Scene 35 is a bit tricky to get
u have to make elisabeth, lydia and hans wife yours
but have to avoid the natasha ending
so lower her stats again after they got up (there is a scene
outside with elisabeth go all the way there)

ncastle1029

Dec 9, 2018
Scene 35 is a bit tricky to get
u have to make elisabeth, lydia and hans wife yours
but have to avoid the natasha ending
so lower her stats again after they got up (there is a scene
outside with elisabeth go all the way there)
Cool. Will try that.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes