gmgladi007

May 5, 2017
Has anyone here managed to play sensual haunting at all?After the intro the game throws me back to the main menu.And after pressing continue and loading the game,clicking in any part of the house freezes my game.I have tried Google Chrome,Mozilla and Mozilla portable that some people suggested to no avail. Any solutions?

Reactions: sanmal

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Thanks! But sadly that patch didn't fix the freezing problem for STT4M.
Have you since found a solution? I've seen this issue so far in STT4m, Black banner, and Bounty Hunter - it's so annoying and doesn't seem to be predictable - it's not at certain points or interactions - I can load a save, go through a certain conversation, itll freeze, come back, go through that conversation the same way and no freeze.

The only thing I've noticed is it seems to happen more when my interactions are slower, oddly enough, so often spastically clicking through options I can get far in a playthrough along with ocd-saving every single day - but it certainly isnt a relaxing way to play. I tried megalol's patch, still got freeze within 5 min of playing. I'm using firefox portable but have also tried on slimjet/palemoon with same issue.

Has anyone here managed to play sensual haunting at all?After the intro the game throws me back to the main menu.And after pressing continue and loading the game,clicking in any part of the house freezes my game.I have tried Google Chrome,Mozilla and Mozilla portable that some people suggested to no avail. Any solutions?
Yah, I was able to play it with no problem strangely compared to the other games listed above. Ran it in firefox portable from the htm file. Is it the sensual hanting (the old one) from this downloads section or the redux with updated graphics? I was playing the old one.

Last edited:

Tronman

Aug 18, 2017
In case there are people who are still having trouble playing the Sex & Glory games in Windows, I discovered that an old, appropriate version of Palemoon portable can be downloaded from the Internet Archive.

64-bit -
32-bit -

The reason that version works is because it does not enforce strict origin javascript execution (which is what gets disabled on Chrome when you disable web security) AND it doesn't have support for WEBP, so all the images show properly because the javascript code tries to swap out the image references to webp for modern browsers that support it.

You can just download that, self-extract it to a directory, run it, and open the main html file for ripped S&G games, and you should be good to go.

I also figured out that you can make modern Firefox browsers play the games fine, which makes this possible on Linux or Mac, too.
You have to disable strict-origin execution and webp support. It is advised that you don't do this in your main browsing profile as it's not considered safe. You can either or install something like Firefox Developer Edition, which will automatically manage a separate profile.

Once you have the opened your new profile, you enter "about:config" into the address bar. Once you click the "accept risk" button, you should be given a search box to find preferences you can change. Type "strict_origin" in the search and it should come up with "security.fileuri.strict_origin_policy" which you should set to false. Also search for "webp" and set "image.webp.enabled" to false. If you want, you can also disable autoplay for all sites in settings if you want the music in the games to autoplay. This profile should now have no problem playing the S&G games.

EDIT:

Just realized that some of the game rips (like 13 Rooms) needs WEBP support, so the old Palemoon browsers won't work for those. You can use the modern Firefox method I mentioned and leave/toggle the WEBP support to true. For Windows, there is also a modern you can also use if you don't want to muck with the profiles on your main installation.
Thanks for the info.
I found that the about config setting you mentioned works on the modern pale moon that i dl to my Ubuntu machine from their web site also.

SilentPsych

Oct 4, 2022
Sensual Haunting (Redux) v1.3 (not tested much - just installed my crack v7)
View attachment 2114636

(270 Mb)
P.S. I have no info what was fixed so better ask dev for it.
If game not works (kicks back to main menu or freeze then try to reload game page in browser until it would work).
finally! after searching for hours on how I can play this. Thanks much ma man! :D

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Btw just trying to help out if anyone's as stuck on STT mushrooms as I was, or couldn't find a seducing walkthrough guide, leaving this here to be searchable in thread. (the one on lop blog is ridiculously nondescript and unhelpful)-

There's 2 events you need to do that a majority of the cool scenes/endings come from, and both are super obscure and specific.

1) talk about mushrooms during the date with queen in the garden with the other guy; after the first "talk with" dialogue, a small, green, transparent button will appear to the lower right of characters on the ground on grass, SUPER easy to miss - this is the "talk about mushrooms" button. This conversation only happens once all game.

2) go on a date with lola when your affinity is maybe between 140-160, and get to the "ask her to wash you" option (requires 150 aff itself), and her acolyte will blow you. Point is you need very low aff, and if you start game with cheats on and 200 w/ all girls it fails. This opens up the quest line for the queen's bedroom robbery, talisman, lola love, and many more achieve and events.

I've just noticed that my internet usage's been high even when I'm not doing anything, but when I removed the lop games from my hard drive that stopped immediately

anyone having the same issue as me?
nossuh, I have more of these games installed than I can count, and right now my connection just idling on f95 is flat or below 100kps

Aryan

May 3, 2017
Hi Guys,

1. After the intro mostly i am sent back to main menu again.

2. If the game launches by luck the game gets stuck when I click on any pf the rooms. Can you please help me out.

Gets stuck every time. Need suggestions

Game: sensual haunting

1667293272415.png

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
New info by devs regarding upcoming Steam version of SHR (from Steam game forum):
leonizer
We've been able to implement a STORY MODE without the time limit - when you start the new game you'll decided if you want to play the FULL EXPERIENCE mode, where you'll play under time pressure but have access to all game endings or...

...or select STORY MODE, where the 30 days limit is gone and you can play in a much more relaxed way and enjoy the game as long as you want.

Please note that in the STORY MODE only some of the endings will be achievable, so if you're a trophy hunter or hardcore player - select the first option.
Hi Guys,

1. After the intro mostly i am sent back to main menu again.

2. If the game launches by luck the game gets stuck when I click on any pf the rooms. Can you please help me out.

Gets stuck every time. Need suggestions

Game: sensual haunting

View attachment 2138968
Short answer: u need to reload game browser page until it would work and make sure u downloaded latest version v1.3 coz it has included most actual crack (v7). Also try to use search next time coz it's already asked and answered a lot of times.

Reactions: AssRider

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Thank you for your response and reference to your post - I did try searching for others but used the wrong terms, I now see bounty hunter actually has its own thread so I'm gonna try that russian version with portablefox next.

13 rooms still has issues - and there seems to be only a few posts about this, so if you have any other ideas I'm all ears.

I can run it completely in Slimjet, but the browser window will crash frequently with a bad function call.

I manually converted all the webps to pngs, I can run it in palemoon or firefox portable, with no crashes, but there's also no sound. I don't understand, I glanced over the game-min.js code, and all the audio files should be getting called by their full names with mp3 extensions, what does slimjet support for audio via JS that firefox/palemoon doesn't? Am I missing something obvious?
I played 13 rooms in firefox (using the method I posted at #2,777) and the audio was working fine. For me it was in Palemoon that there was no sound.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I played 13 rooms in firefox (using the method I posted at #2,777) and the audio was working fine. For me it was in Palemoon that there was no sound.
yup, I was finally able to get it to work, for some reason firefox was defaulting to not allow sound from that source? Maybe because its local, even though I have the allow local files flag? Anyway, works now, 13rooms was awesome, like myst with sex.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
How to open 5, 10, 11 and 23 gallery in Sensual Haunting?
for 5,10 and 11 you have to keep tracking on Marin.
5: You have to get high enough lust on Marin and high point poltergeist point like 30 points then go to Marin's room while she's sleeping with her man. pick sleep sex with her.
10: at 24:00 when Marin' Husband in the bath room, locked the door then go back to Marin's room pick the first option.
11: do the same, but pick the last option. if you keep focus on Marin you will get Gallery no 33 at the end of the story.
23: you just need to focus on Lynda, keep tracking on her that scene will be trigger on her room. pick every single option you have to make sure that you have Mental 30 points and at lease 20 points poltergeist. if you just focus on Lynda at the end of the story you will get gallery no 31.

Last edited:
Reactions: ravnix

HmmHmm1

May 2, 2018
This may have been already listed, but on Living with Serena Evil Sister, some scenes freezes, sex in the kitchen scene and taking photos in the bedrom, and with serena in the pub bathroom. Anyway to fix this? Maybe a few other scenes aswell, but i dont know, since i cant reach theese scenes because of the ones that continue to freeze the game

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: HmmHmm1

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
downloaded it, still freezes
If it frezees on random scenes and after reloading game browser page or even restarting PC all fine then it's common problem with LoP Gold Unity (WebGL) games. If still freezes on scenes that u mentioned earlier then maybe u unpacked fix to the wrong place (u need to extract it to ..\game\lwsexp\Build and overwrite old file). Thats all I can advice in ur situation.

darkestq

Sep 19, 2018
Hi guys, i downloaded adobe flash player, moving the swf file into the flash player screen but nothing happens; its just black screen. How can i fix that ?

joypinse

May 5, 2018
5: You have to get high enough lust on Marin and high point poltergeist point like 30 points then go to Marin's room while she's sleeping with her man. pick sleep sex with her.
mmh i cant really get this
with marin lust on 30 and poltergeist and mental on 30 it doesnt happen
i had it happen in another game after her seduction and didnt get no5 either

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes