- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
yah thats why I asked, I dont remember it being particularly difficult, as long as you learn the general patterns of where people show up.....you can get rel/lust stats up super fast like with the 2 girls on the roof.
Gonna try it. Already finished the Sasha ending, gonna try it again.

edit: cheat engine sucks at chrome btw

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm having huge problems since I've been trying all the sex n glory games today, tons of crashes, and most come dont come with browsers or dont run in palemoon, its awkward, does anyone have a better way to play these? - because I think they're some of the better ones.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Realize this is from a long time ago, didn't see any other mentions in thread with a google search so I'll mention here - I also encountered the missing images, found a different copy of 13 rooms elsewhere, much bigger like 350 mb - includes the slimjet browser which runs the htm file - however, it frequently crashes.

So I can choose either - no sound and missing character sprites, or both present and crashes every 5 min in a game with no saves. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I hadn't seen one but I played it recently through a bunch of endings, is there some path you're trying to find or getting stuck on?
This question has been answered numerus times in this thread, so try to use the search function. My post at #2,777 may help.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Sensual Haunting (Redux) v1.3 (not tested much - just installed my crack v7)
View attachment 2114636

(270 Mb)
P.S. I have no info what was fixed so better ask dev for it.
If game not works (kicks back to main menu or freeze then try to reload game page in browser until it would work).
Are they going to update v1.4, because gallery 13 is bug.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This question has been answered numerus times in this thread, so try to use the search function. My post at #2,777 may help.
Thank you for your response and reference to your post - I did try searching for others but used the wrong terms, I now see bounty hunter actually has its own thread so I'm gonna try that russian version with portablefox next.

13 rooms still has issues - and there seems to be only a few posts about this, so if you have any other ideas I'm all ears.

I can run it completely in Slimjet, but the browser window will crash frequently with a bad function call.

I manually converted all the webps to pngs, I can run it in palemoon or firefox portable, with no crashes, but there's also no sound. I don't understand, I glanced over the game-min.js code, and all the audio files should be getting called by their full names with mp3 extensions, what does slimjet support for audio via JS that firefox/palemoon doesn't? Am I missing something obvious?

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
can you tell how to open the new sensual haunting gallery no 24?thx
this one you need to have 40 point or more mental then when Jess the Hot Black Milf come do some stuff with her. At 24:00 go to Marin's room. pick the last option then pick Jess option.

Reactions: Tongas

johnciaorai

Oct 1, 2020
Sensual Haunting (Redux) v1.3 (not tested much - just installed my crack v7)
P.S. I have no info what was fixed so better ask dev for it.
If game not works (kicks back to main menu or freeze then try to reload game page in browser until it would work).
Do you have the gallery rips ? . Thank you.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
wow just tried Under the Black Banner, like the best of these games I've played so far, unfortunately every few days it has a think where the ui buttons go unresponsive.

asdf131

Mar 13, 2021
I've just noticed that my internet usage's been high even when I'm not doing anything, but when I removed the lop games from my hard drive that stopped immediately

anyone having the same issue as me?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes