Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I thought thats the scene after you come comfort her after husband forgots anniversary and its just bugged.
I think you're right. I've got everything, but i still can't figured it out how to unlock gallery 13. There's bug here.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I have 1x available in the living room and 1x backyard, after that the game is over and no option to talk to Natascha about Eli
you have to focust on each character to complete this game. Keep tracking and remember their schedule

Srsage

Jun 8, 2017
Sexual hauting is still not working for me... i downloaded the latest version and i can't even start the game... Can someone help me please

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Sexual hauting is still not working for me... i downloaded the latest version and i can't even start the game... Can someone help me please
Seach for my posts about this game on 74-77 pages, there are lots of info what to do if the game don't work...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Turns out most for the characters images are in WEBP not sure why, but the image type has limited support by browsers.
I've tried playing 13 Rooms in chrome, and can't get it to work. But chrome and opera seem to be the only browsers that support it.

Turns out the suggested palemoon browser doesnt support WEBP either.

After further investigation, the WEBPs need to be converted to PNG and it should work in cyberfox.
Realize this is from a long time ago, didn't see any other mentions in thread with a google search so I'll mention here - I also encountered the missing images, found a different copy of 13 rooms elsewhere, much bigger like 350 mb - includes the slimjet browser which runs the htm file - however, it frequently crashes.

So I can choose either - no sound and missing character sprites, or both present and crashes every 5 min in a game with no saves. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

there is any walkthrough for My Name Is David?
I hadn't seen one but I played it recently through a bunch of endings, is there some path you're trying to find or getting stuck on?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I hadn't seen one but I played it recently through a bunch of endings, is there some path you're trying to find or getting stuck on?
In fact, i think i needed just a nice hack/cheats for money and max stats.

The game is actually pretty easy for a single female

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
In fact, i think i needed just a nice hack/cheats for money and max stats.

The game is actually pretty easy for a single female
yah thats why I asked, I dont remember it being particularly difficult, as long as you learn the general patterns of where people show up.....you can get rel/lust stats up super fast like with the 2 girls on the roof.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes