Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
hmm do you know how to get scenes 07 and 13 of the game by the way? It is the only scenes left for me to unlock full gallery
7 is posessing Hans and forcing marin to give BJ and/or have sex, think the other is to make him forget anniversary and give her what she wants

HeisukeMatsudo

Aug 13, 2018
Maria’s relationship needs to be low and Valentina’s relationship with you high.
Valentina will give you proof Maria’s cheating on you but do not confront Maria about it.
Keep going up until Day 28 and a cutscene will play.

Can you elaborate on this? I can't trigger the event. Valentina already warned me about Maria's cheating but come Day 28 nothing happens. Until Day 31, ending 6 is triggered.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I don't get how people are paying for these games and not complaining about the UI and the very limited saving system. It detracts a lot the replay value. Does anyone know if they are planning to change it? In Ren'Py they would be much better (and we could cheat more easily eheh).

Ashman31522

Apr 29, 2018
Hi, can anyone help or link me to an answer if already discussed, I downloaded part 1 off the mass downloader but unfortunately when I try to extract I get an error telling me the drive and destination cant be the same (or something to that effect) I'm running Windows 10 if that helps

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
OK, how? I've played many times?
the game that we have now isn't completed. We need to wait a better ver. there are some guides when flash every pictures on the girls. to get the ending 6 that you have to make them yours. Marin you have to fuck her on the computer, Lynda you have to seduce her in her room and Elisabeth you have to seduce her in her room. you have to make sure rise their lust until the numbers red, that's the right time to execute them. I'm waiting for the better ver. I got bugs many times

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Sensual haunting (Redux) v1.2
View attachment 2096751

SHR.7z (270 Mb)
Use it on ur own risk (recommended to unpack to SSD). Most likely current crack would not work for all.
If it don't work 4u try to reload game page several times but if it fails best thing what u can do to give a chance to work in future (I would need to update my crack) is to open browser console (F12 button usually) go to Network tab, reload game page and copy link at the bottom that should look like this "secure3.php?token=fsSdvGZhDg%3D%3D" and give it to me.
Links could change after every page refresh so u need to sent me all of 'em (only that are different).
P.S. All possible gallery problems are not crack related (read their blog) so I wouldn't answer any posts about it, unlocker is also not possible to make (wait for Steam version if it would be released coz their previous S&G game didn't pass their rules check).
Upd:
Important info
Updated crack v6 (unpack to ..\game\sh_redux\ with overwriting old files)
waiting for the better ver

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes