jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
Damn, i have some same issues here! Do we really need to know about coding to play the game?? (Sensual haunting). I understand that some perso are good with it and other don't...'im not really good at doing all these erands! So is there a way that i don't understand that would allow me to play, or do i have to copy/paste files from a place to others, modifying some codes and than others just to be able to play?!

Sorry to bother, i'm just notthat good with all of theese

EDIT: i finaly find the way to do it, i found the redux version and it seem to work well! thanks for all the previous works done to help us enjoying it :)

Last edited:

Xasta

Jul 3, 2019
Someone found how to unlock in Sensual Haunting please ?
The game asks to speak to them and find photos but the rooms are grey when no one is inside and when someone is inside you cant do anything but interact with the person (no searching object or talking to a person)

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Sensual haunting (Redux) v1.2
View attachment 2096751

SHR.7z (270 Mb)
Use it on ur own risk (recommended to unpack to SSD). Most likely current crack would not work for all.
If it don't work 4u try to reload game page several times but if it fails best thing what u can do to give a chance to work in future (I would need to update my crack) is to open browser console (F12 button usually) go to Network tab, reload game page and copy link at the bottom that should look like this "secure3.php?token=fsSdvGZhDg%3D%3D" and give it to me.
Links could change after every page refresh so u need to sent me all of 'em (only that are different).
P.S. All possible gallery problems are not crack related (read their blog) so I wouldn't answer any posts about it, unlocker is also not possible to make (wait for Steam version if it would be released coz their previous S&G game didn't pass their rules check).
Upd:
Important info
Updated crack v6 (unpack to ..\game\sh_redux\ with overwriting old files)
Is there another way to get the updated crack cause workupload isnt working for me for some reason.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Can someone please free Elanor from these crappy games and give he her own VN. With a son and daughter, plus a doppey husband. She can have a hot kinky sister and a young maid. She can work as a part time teacher and help out at the old folks. Also she can have neighbors whose son is probably a psychopath. With a lot of fabric touching.
........ Nah, Just free Elanor.

Reactions: blah7777

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
When I saw that Sensual Haunting was released I rushed to Steam to just give them some money for it, but it's not there yet.

C'mon guys, I want to buy your game not pay to rent it on a website.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Is there another way to get the updated crack cause workupload isnt working for me for some reason.
Here is another 2 mirrors

no luck with getting "Lilith: Making of a Star" [sex&glory] on here?
Luck will probably come if u try to search in this thread some of my posts.
Living with temptation 2: Revelations?
Try to search in this thread some of my posts or look in OP.
I got a code that is the following.
This code was added in some of my early cracks for SHR or u could just download current crack from this post.
Does anyone have a current WT for Sensual Haunting, or at least the triggers for the endings?
I've already posted scenario files from SHR (v1.0) so u can take triggers from there. Here script is files from v1.2:

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes