mooncasterdk

Oct 15, 2022
Someone passed the game to 100% there are scenes that I still haven't completed and I have no idea how since the game changed a bit on the way forward.
its not easy , i am missing some scenes i know it involves the items you find scattered around the house i just don't know how to use and where to use them .

Reactions: Señor R.

lazyriver254

Nov 25, 2017
I load up the cracked version and just get a blank screen. It has the fullscreen button at the bottom of the page, but nothing else.

opopola3

Apr 11, 2018
Workupload I've made updated crack with ur link support, so u can try it now.

This is common problem/error for this engine, sadly unlock isn't possible coz gallery code is heavy encrypted, so only Steam/offline version (after and if it would be released) could have an unlocker (if some user unlock all gallery and share gallery save data file). I have no problems with gallery on Firefox so u either try to change game browser (or to check that current one is not auto clearing cache files on closing and not in incoginto mode), also that ur Windows user is an admin, and user profile folder doesn't have non latin letters, also it could be AV blocking gallery saves but it's very small possibility.
Megalol, thank you! Now everything works.

Lara

Jun 19, 2017
Does anybody know is Living with Nympho: Jazz and Stella desire more expansion somewhere in here?

Anon_Lycan

May 15, 2017
Hey Guys, apologies if this has been answered but I couldn't find a response to this specific problem. When I download and try to run Sensual Haunting in Chrome I'm just stuck on an infinite loading screen (brown background with a tiny rectangle with weird trippy black and white circles in it). Anyone know what I'm doing wrong and why it isn't loading? Thanks

ahujiel

Apr 27, 2017
Hey Guys, apologies if this has been answered but I couldn't find a response to this specific problem. When I download and try to run Sensual Haunting in Chrome I'm just stuck on an infinite loading screen (brown background with a tiny rectangle with weird trippy black and white circles in it). Anyone know what I'm doing wrong and why it isn't loading? Thanks
Download old version of FireFox

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
This question has been answered by me several times in this thread so either use search and find how to fix error or just switch to other (Steam) version posted there.
TKS for answering my question, what do you mean by switching other steam you mean the link that you give to me is it different from the one i download?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
TKS for answering my question, what do you mean by switching other steam you mean the link that you give to me is it different from the one i download?
I did mean switch = use. U can't literally switch to it coz they've build for different platforms (WebGL/html vs Windows/exe).

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
Sensual haunting (Redux) v1.2
View attachment 2096751

SHR.7z (270 Mb)
Use it on ur own risk (recommended to unpack to SSD). Most likely current crack would not work for all.
If it don't work 4u try to reload game page several times but if it fails best thing what u can do to give a chance to work in future (I would need to update my crack) is to open browser console (F12 button usually) go to Network tab, reload game page and copy link at the bottom that should look like this "secure3.php?token=fsSdvGZhDg%3D%3D" and give it to me.
Links could change after every page refresh so u need to sent me all of 'em (only that are different).
P.S. All possible gallery problems are not crack related (read their blog) so I wouldn't answer any posts about it, unlocker is also not possible to make (wait for Steam version if it would be released coz their previous S&G game didn't pass their rules check).
Upd:
Important info
Updated crack v6 (unpack to ..\game\sh_redux\ with overwriting old files)
This is great. Got it to work. Random question, is there was a limiter of energy. Is that not the case in this one?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes