gonza99

Sep 10, 2019
Is it possible to run those games on a OSX Monterey Mac?
I tried to open the AC_RunActiveContent.js file from i.e. Living With Temptation in a browser and it just displays the code. I have absolutely no clue what to do :(

gmgladi007

May 5, 2017
As with the others games like Lw2 and seducing the throne sensual haunting doesn't work as well. It loads,I start the game then after a exile it throws to the main menu I can't click on certain parts of the house and after a while the game freezes completely. I am using Google chrome. Damn I miss Flash player so much. Has anyone found any solution?

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
sensual haunting (the last release here), Isn't this the game released several years ago on "sex & glory":unsure:

Edit : Ok, strange but it seems that there are 2 games with the same name created by LOP

Last edited:

IceCCC

May 31, 2017
sensual haunting (the last release here), Isn't this the game released several years ago on "sex & glory":unsure:

Edit : Ok, strange but it seems that there are 2 games with the same name created by LOP
Yeah, LOP ist redoing some of there old flash games since flash isnt playable anymore

Reactions: johndoe77

cogesh

Donor
Oct 20, 2016
Here is another 2 mirrors

Luck will probably come if u try to search in this thread some of my posts.

Try to search in this thread some of my posts or look in OP.

This code was added in some of my early cracks for SHR or u could just download current crack from this post.

I've already posted scenario files from SHR (v1.0) so u can take triggers from there. Here script is files from v1.2:
story.7z
I feel like an idiot, how do i use these triggers and what am I doing after download these isos?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I feel like an idiot, how do i use these triggers and what am I doing after download these isos?
I dunno what did u downloaded :) but inside story.7z there are folder named story with text files with day numbers (day specific events), endings file, locations file (location specific events) and elis file with events with her. For example u opening endings.txt, here are endings conditions where u can see what events/quest u need to finish to reach one of the ending:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vdavd

Jan 14, 2021
the new sexual haunting, whatever i do, it always reverts to the main screen on start... so it looks like it works but cannot be played...
what should i do?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
the new sexual haunting, whatever i do, it always reverts to the main screen on start... so it looks like it works but cannot be played...
what should i do?
It means that crack didn't work properly this time - just reload game page and try again till it works. Also read this post.

cogesh

Donor
Oct 20, 2016
I dunno what did u downloaded :) but inside story.7z there are folder named story with text files with day numbers (day specific events), endings file, locations file (location specific events) and elis file with events with her. For example u opening endings.txt, here are endings conditions where u can see what events/quest u need to finish to reach one of the ending:
Thats
Not what I got at all
I hope I didn’t download something I shouldn’t have
It said story.7z exactly for the folder but the contents are totally different than what you’re describing

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hey, who can tell me how to play old LOP GOLD games? I can't even lounch them(
Search in this thread - it was discussed many times, LoP gold games were posted as exe files (official developers offline builds) that should run on any (Windows at least) PC (where flash player not needed in browser) and I've also made about year ago full LoP (gold, free, sexanglory, cheats etc) games bundle with my own method with autorun (also for Windows).

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
Sensual haunting (Redux) v1.2
View attachment 2096751

SHR.7z (270 Mb)
Use it on ur own risk (recommended to unpack to SSD). Most likely current crack would not work for all.
If it don't work 4u try to reload game page several times but if it fails best thing what u can do to give a chance to work in future (I would need to update my crack) is to open browser console (F12 button usually) go to Network tab, reload game page and copy link at the bottom that should look like this "secure3.php?token=fsSdvGZhDg%3D%3D" and give it to me.
Links could change after every page refresh so u need to sent me all of 'em (only that are different).
P.S. All possible gallery problems are not crack related (read their blog) so I wouldn't answer any posts about it, unlocker is also not possible to make (wait for Steam version if it would be released coz their previous S&G game didn't pass their rules check).
Upd:
Important info
Updated crack v6 (unpack to ..\game\sh_redux\ with overwriting old files)
Do you know all the endings? I found 5 of them.

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
Hmm my game bugged and now i can only get ending 3 but i already got the Wife ending and the Failure one as well before that , but do you know how to get the Possessed Hans and the Elizabeth endings?
Hans- Focus on the Sister. Elizabeth, focus on her, but DON'T tell your ex about her feelings.

Reactions: mooncasterdk

Zhilbert

Sep 22, 2022
Can Anyone Share a Little Bit from Sensual Hunting Gallery?..
gif or something.
Want to See how is Animation..

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Games that are not here (and not even listed under "Currently Unavailable"):

Living with Temptation Wild Weekends expansion
Seducing the Throne More Magic More Mushrooms expansion
Romantic After Dark

Note: This is not a complete list of games that are not here. I only checked the games I am interested in. Also, Living With Temptation 2: Revelations is listed under "Currently Unavailable" even though it's here now.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes