Unity Completed Bloodlines of Shadow Springs [Final] [Lesson of Passion, Ktulhu Solutions]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Shadow1000

Jan 9, 2021
i was wondering if you were planning on internet a feature that have a self voicing feature for people who can't read

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Reading the walkthrough, what is the subconscious scanner?
where do you get it?
It's just the skill SUBCONSCIOUS under Empathy that you get when you attain Sanguinar rank. I don't know why they added "scanner" on, maybe just something from a beta version.

I just got through endings 5, 6 and 7. Not really worth the time since the scenes are brief and kind of suck. If you don't want to share girls with Luca, you don't seem to have much choice. He fucks whoever you don't in the orgy and it ends up being some fucked up cum roulette, except you don't see any pregnancy and don't know who impregnated who anyways. Not as well done as it could have been and like some have noted: LOP quality has not kept up with the times.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
A scene guide would be helpful to know which powers/combination of powers unlock what scene. I am missing a few and have no idea how to unlock them.

Reactions: MarcelPappas

summerjo

May 9, 2017
It's just the skill SUBCONSCIOUS under Empathy that you get when you attain Sanguinar rank. I don't know why they added "scanner" on, maybe just something from a beta version.

I just got through endings 5, 6 and 7. Not really worth the time since the scenes are brief and kind of suck. If you don't want to share girls with Luca, you don't seem to have much choice. He fucks whoever you don't in the orgy and it ends up being some fucked up cum roulette, except you don't see any pregnancy and don't know who impregnated who anyways. Not as well done as it could have been and like some have noted: LOP quality has not kept up with the times.

Gotcha.
I think I have used every ability on her cept that one.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes