NeverJames

Mar 10, 2020
If you're on windows:
  • Close down your Chrome browser (make sure you close all instances if you have multiple windows open)
  • Go to Run (Win+R) and type the following command:
    chrome.exe --allow-file-access-from-files
  • Hit enter
On Mac:
  • Open terminal (Cmd+space terminal)
  • Type open -a Google\ Chrome --args --allow-file-access-from-files

Then open Arkham The Dark Legacy/Bin/Palemoon/sexandglory/com/play/arkham/play_arkham.htm in that browser.
Thanks

Sumit

Oct 29, 2016
Ok np, but I think better somebody create new thread with my whole bundle content but mention that it's Windows only and with RU/EN languages, coz it solves most of problems with swf and has easy installable games and hacks for them.
My Lord...using your stuff.... installed Seducing the throne exp with cheats...but where are the cheats??

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
My Lord...using your stuff.... installed Seducing the throne exp with cheats...but where are the cheats??
It's usually unlocked "Game plus (+)" features (when u start new game with more money and etc) in browser games + unlocked gallery/endings.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
It's usually unlocked "Game plus (+)" features (when u start new game with more money and etc) in browser games + unlocked gallery/endings.
Megalol..... I just want to Thank You for all you have done with LOP games. And, selfishly ask to keep an eye out for when full LWT come out ! I see on their site it will have several new scenes. Again THanks for everything

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Megalol..... I just want to Thank You for all you have done with LOP games. And, selfishly ask to keep an eye out for when full LWT come out ! I see on their site it will have several new scenes. Again THanks for everything
They said that it so even if I couldn't crack it when it would be released at lopgold (planned date is 19th of may ) then u should just wait Steam release which always appears on this site almost same day.

Reactions: Vdk69 and globsis

Sumit

Oct 29, 2016
No No No, NOT DONE! WHO TF ARE YOU! you mod games for us for free, that too quick! You reply to each post SO QUICK...im sure you have a busy life as well... or I strongly believe You are a BOT! HUGE RESPECT #fanmoment

Reactions: Ioannis Peppas

FakBatman

Jul 29, 2019
whoa thanks for uploading all of this. but if i remember it correctly, it has a link for all the tools that i need to play LoP and sex and glory
where can i find it? thanks in advance

Bocchi-chan

Dec 16, 2019
how to use torrents can anybody explain, please
Firstly you need a torrent client(downloader/software). I recommend qBittorrent/Deluge if you are on the windows. if you have one just a .torrent file to add to download. there is also a thing called magnet link/torrent link it looks like this :magnet:?xt=urn:btih: .... you will find an option to add a link in your client. Torrent is P2P networking. so if there is no Seeder then you can't download it. if there is seeder but you getting bad speed or not connecting reason can be: your Peering is bad, Routing problem, leecher(downloader) & seeder both are not using a Dedicated IP/Public IP.

Reactions: strangerboy

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017

Game is out!
Will be another month before steam release not sure it will be dropped here before then.
Plus having played it myself probably best to wait anyway, in typical lop fashion theres a fair few bugs.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes