shayan

Apr 20, 2017
In Serena DC: HIDDEN TRUTHS on the seventh day ، the game bug and does not move forward
Who should help What should I do?

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Hi to everyone I've got a tech problem i've tried to play life of a teacher but the unity window in which the game opens does'nt show the lower part so i cannot go out of home.i tried to change resolution and compatibility but nothing maybe there is a file that i have to edit to change screen settings?

Nerdbro

Jan 24, 2018
Hotwife tara unity was released on steam 2 days ago
Has it been cracked? If so, can someone upload it please

Dec 22, 2021
Can anyone help me. I am getting a red blank page with "WebGL builds are not supported on mobile devices. Full screen mode" written in middle of the page . This is happening with Hot_wife_Tara_Nocturnal_desires

NeverJames

Mar 10, 2020
I'm trying to play Arkham The Dark Legacy and it doesn't run, i've tried opera, chrome, firefox and palemoon, anyone know what can I do?

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
I'm trying to play Arkham The Dark Legacy and it doesn't run, i've tried opera, chrome, firefox and palemoon, anyone know what can I do?
Start chrome browser with the flag --allow-file-access-from-files

Open Arkham The Dark Legacy/Bin/Palemoon/sexandglory/com/play/arkham/play_arkham.htm in the browser.

Be advised, opening chrome with that flag is generally considered a bit of a security risk, but it is the most straightforward way to play the game. I haven't had much success getting it running any other way unfortunately.

Jul 13, 2018

Open Arkham The Dark Legacy/Bin/Palemoon/sexandglory/com/play/arkham/play_arkham.htm in the browser.

Be advised, opening chrome with that flag is generally considered a bit of a security risk, but it is the most straightforward way to play the game. I haven't had much success getting it running any other way unfortunately.
and if that doesn't work try with Palemoon an old browser

NeverJames

Mar 10, 2020

And how can I do that?

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
And how can I do that?
If you're on windows:
  • Close down your Chrome browser (make sure you close all instances if you have multiple windows open)
  • Go to Run (Win+R) and type the following command:
    chrome.exe --allow-file-access-from-files
  • Hit enter
On Mac:
  • Open terminal (Cmd+space terminal)
  • Type open -a Google\ Chrome --args --allow-file-access-from-files

Then open Arkham The Dark Legacy/Bin/Palemoon/sexandglory/com/play/arkham/play_arkham.htm in that browser.

Reactions: sanmal
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes