SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
What games are missing out of this collection? Just so I know I'm not missing any. I downloaded Eleanor 3, Pledge, Serena Dark Confessions, Wild Wet West, and Bloodlines; and I have everything in the OP.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is going on this year round:
more interactive than ever – just as a small preview:
every position will have its own associated cumshot,
so look forward to painting the ladies white any way you like.
Again, and again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mark17

Daredevil20

Jan 2, 2020
That scene is on the special day with Flick and the mushrooms in the queens private garden.

Play all the options regarding the garden and you should be able to find it.
she is not agreeing to sex only blowjob.
Is there any conditions?

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2021
Can someone please provide a full save for Seducing the Throne: more magic ? Or a cheat or whatever. Played it online lost my save and I don't want to re-grind the endings to get the game+ options.
Thanks

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Can anyone point out which LOP games here are Female Protagonists that cheats on their partners? Or are they all of it?

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
LoP is pretty consistent on having cheating and NTR in all their games, but they do both gender of protag.
I see, but there are Female Protags only with cheating and NTR that Ive tried like Pledge Sorority and Call Girl Denise. Any more like those?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Or if u don't wanna wait then download my cracked version with unlocked gallery :).
Hot wife Tara: Nocturnal desires (911 MB)
Workupload Pixeldrain
Do you have your own thread by anychance? because its killing me having to go through every single page to try and find your cracked versions that imo run far better than any of the other recent cracked releases would be easier if it was a single pinned post on op or own thread with all the cracked games on

Reactions: docx

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Do you have your own thread by anychance? because its killing me having to go through every single page to try and find your cracked versions that imo run far better than any of the other recent cracked releases would be easier if it was a single pinned post on op or own thread with all the cracked games on
No, but I've made bundle with all games (actual at Nov'21 but may be updated in future) and posted link for it.

multiplex1

Sep 4, 2019
Living with Serena: Evil sister (24Mb) game+ hack, gallery unlocker + endings unlocker
Workupload (extract to ..\game\lwsexp\Build and overwrite old file)
P.S. Made this unlocker as standalone file since somebody have problems with patches. Fix included.
it didn't open the last five endings in the gallery. Why is that?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes