M_Lars

Sep 10, 2017
Anyone knows how to get endings 8 & 9? guess its related with the new character and also qith the outdoor scene, but i cant get the trigger :S

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
Living with temptation 2: Revelations 1.08Gb
View attachment 1445538
Workupload
Pixeldrain
Installation instruction: unpack downloaded lwt2r.7z somewhere and run "Start —lwt2r.bat". If nothing happens copy/paste this link to the Google Chrome and wait until game will load (may take up to few minutes on slow PC).
FAQ:
Q: Game stuck, what should I do?
A: Make a screenshot (and if possible what in-game text was before the error it there are no text on provided image) and send me so I'll try to fix it if its uncracked security checks related.
Q: Does that means that other LoP gold games would be cracked?
A: Maybe but it would be harder since in this game there are a "free roam" but other games has sandbox gameplay so it would take more time to play and catch their security checks.
P.S. Plz don't share this outside this site not to aware the devs.
Upd: Added cheats enabler lwt2r_game+_hack.7z (press Start game+ in main menu and chose desired options). To install this hack unpack attached file to ..\game\lwt2r\Build and run update.exe.
Upd2: Added fix (lwt2r_game+_hack_fix.7z) for day selector in game+ menu (make sure that u installed lwt2r_game+_hack.7z first). Installation method same as for lwt2r_game+_hack.7z. Attached also lwt2r_game+_day_fix.7z in case u didn't apply lwt2r_game+_hack.7z.
any gallery unlocker?

Mars1912

Nov 23, 2018
Living serena evil sister isn't working for me. The game freezes at the hot spices kitchen scene and taking pictures with dildo. Does anyone else have this problem? I am also using chrome.

Kris20

Aug 28, 2017
Guys, do you know the walkthrough for the living with temptation revelations? Cant see the other endings. haha

ironsnak29

May 1, 2017
Last edited:

ironsnak29

May 1, 2017
Seeing so many games unlocked after few years of silence it's like Christmas to my eyes. Dunno with which even to start with. thanks guys

Ryan brooks

Aug 15, 2018
Anybody know how to get this scene from STT? It's from the website but I can't seem to find or unlock the scene in the game. It looks like the mc as a Demon, maybe an alternate ending

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes