multiplex1

Sep 4, 2019
Living with Serena: Evil sister (24Mb) game+ hack, gallery unlocker + endings unlocker
Workupload (extract to ..\game\lwsexp\Build and overwrite old file)
P.S. Made this unlocker as standalone file since somebody have problems with patches. Fix included.
it didn't open the last five endings in the gallery. Why is that?

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Is it just me or do the new renders of Eleanor 4 (3.5?) that are on LOP's blog look godawful? The first one is okay (except for the transition of water and skin) but all the others look like wax with way too much shine/reflections....(especially the guys hair in the third image, wtf)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jade Whitehorn

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Trying to make more reality when we are looking for splendor is not always the best bet.
It is a safe bet for making actually inticing visuals and the biology works.
The aesthetics are on par with their usual. They are shooting for more realism these days.
Also ... some or most, dependiong on the game, are rabble when it comes to the assholes babes bang.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jimul18

MakRay

Apr 28, 2017
Hi dear megalol
First of all thanks for your amazing efforts with cracking all these uncrackable games (y):cool:
I want to just inform you about maybe a bug in Living with Serena: Evil sister
It seems Lorena (The shopkeeper woman) doesn't show up in game except at some special event
By the guide from LOP blog, she should appears from Day 2, at 10:00, when MC go shopping at Mall but nothing happens!
So I would be grateful if you take a look on that when you have some time
Take care dude ;)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hi dear megalol
First of all thanks for your amazing efforts with cracking all these uncrackable games (y):cool:
I want to just inform you about maybe a bug in Living with Serena: Evil sister
It seems Lorena (The shopkeeper woman) doesn't show up in game except at some special event
By the guide from LOP blog, she should appears from Day 2, at 10:00, when MC go shopping at Mall but nothing happens!
So I would be grateful if you take a look on that when you have some time
Take care dude ;)
Hi, even if it's a bug it has nothing to do with cracked version so I can nothing to do here. And I didn't found at guide at LoP blog that she should appear strictly at 10:00. said "Day 2: Lorena will be at store when Julian goes shopping".

MakRay

Apr 28, 2017
Hi, even if it's a bug it has nothing to do with cracked version so I can nothing to do here. And I didn't found at guide at LoP blog that she should appear strictly at 10:00. said "Day 2: Lorena will be at store when Julian goes shopping".
Yes you're right
I know it doesn't mean "strickly", I tried other days too and nothing has happened
But after some try I found out what's wrong
The walkthrough for that encounter is still for older version of game and needs to be correct
In this version for meeting Lorena for the first time you should follow "Drunk Sex After a Party Fantasy" stage one
then when MC goes to shop for buying "Sexy Red Dress", he meets Lorena and from now on she can be accessed in Clothing Store
By the way thanks for your reply (y)

f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017

Fuksara

May 28, 2017
Yeah, but there is very little content.
There will be a big content update in APRIL / MAY.

You can check the current version here:
[Unity] - [Completed] - Living with Temptation 1 - REDUX [Final] [Lesson of Passion] | F95zone
but I highly recommend to wait for the upcomming update. Almost no content so far.

As i can see there is progress and all on their site. I do really hope it will be more than just 30days in game playable.

Hope they push it sooner than later :D

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
As i can see there is progress and all on their site. I do really hope it will be more than just 30days in game playable.
I didn't know they were remaking Sensual Haunting, that's very exciting to me.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes