Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Currently the lwt expansion is broken. Leonizer is working on fixes. So far this is were the lop gold version is at in terms of fixes.
Lisa crash at pool when asking about bj is fixed
Ask about vegas trip crash fixed
Vegas trip if you choose certain options before trip broken
Ntr and cuckold routes happening without player input fixed
Lisa no touch lock partially fixed
Club crash fixed
Swingers club crash fixed
Sex scenes crashes:
1 fixed 2 broken 3 fixed 4 fixed
bathroom lisa sex broken
new game plus hella broken
Loading saves causing progress locks still bust
Memory useage fixed
Browser random crash fixed
This is the state of the game over on lop gold as it currently stands. Leonizer is confident he can have it all fixed for the weekend.
As soon as they manage to bug fix and i can do atleast 5 playthroughs on lop without issue i will let our resident cracker know.
Otherwise poor megalol Will be forever downloading the data from lol and cracking the damn thing.
If anyone finds any bugs not listed above please let me know so i can let leonizer know.

Aug 25, 2016
wished they could do more mini scene and events with lisa maybe add more scene with sandy too and other chicks at the library, sexshop and the secretary, after all LWT is all about sneaky sex interaction behind tracy, and my god the events just go all over the place, even when tracy left, somehow the morning show scene with lisa, lisa still afraid of tracy downstairs even tracy already left, lisa at the weekend somehow just disappeared after you exit the pool event and living room event, no more dinner alone with lisa or anything ? and the bugs just go on and on, feels like they just trying to push the game out for the cash

Reactions: Tumblingjoint
May 16, 2017
Wait how so how to install this??? I go into the game folder create a new folder with this name?

Ok, here is go to Vegas and Lisa mb pool scene fix (62 Mb) lwt1r_exp_crackfix_v1.7z
(unpack where "Start — lwt1exp.bat" file keeping folder structure with overwrite). I've wait for dev fixes, gonna post patch here and see if there would be any crashes reports after that.
[/QUOTE

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Wait how so how to install this??? I go into the game folder create a new folder with this name?
No, u are totally wrong. U just do what I wrote in brackets: right click on downloaded fix and extract it to root game folder (with file that u use to start the game). If u did all right it would ask to overwrite old file.

May 16, 2017
I'm actually using a Mac don't know how to overwrite i cna run the game by running python http server
No, u are totally wrong. U just do what I wrote in brackets: right click on downloaded fix and extract it to root game folder (with file that u use to start the game). If u did all right it would ask to overwrite old file.
[/QUOTE

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I'm actually using a Mac don't know how to overwrite i cna run the game by running python http server
I don't have Mac but if u extracted game somehow somewhere then just do the same with crackfix using same "somewhere" folder and if it asks to overwrite then u most likely made it right so u just confirm it. And plz use google I can help u here coz don't have Mac .

Last edited:

jameswin0

May 10, 2019
Currently the lwt expansion is broken. Leonizer is working on fixes. So far this is were the lop gold version is at in terms of fixes.
Lisa crash at pool when asking about bj is fixed
Ask about vegas trip crash fixed
Vegas trip if you choose certain options before trip broken
Ntr and cuckold routes happening without player input fixed
Lisa no touch lock partially fixed
Club crash fixed
Swingers club crash fixed
Sex scenes crashes:
1 fixed 2 broken 3 fixed 4 fixed
bathroom lisa sex broken
new game plus hella broken
Loading saves causing progress locks still bust
Memory useage fixed
Browser random crash fixed
This is the state of the game over on lop gold as it currently stands. Leonizer is confident he can have it all fixed for the weekend.
As soon as they manage to bug fix and i can do atleast 5 playthroughs on lop without issue i will let our resident cracker know.
Otherwise poor megalol Will be forever downloading the data from lol and cracking the damn thing.
If anyone finds any bugs not listed above please let me know so i can let leonizer know.

With leonizer fixing the above issues, does that mean these issues are also fixed in megalols latest patch?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
With leonizer fixing the above issues, does that mean these issues are also fixed in megalols latest patch?
No, it doesn't. If all good (no protection change) I'll post today updated crack with leonizer fixes.

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone find a fix for the no touch lock? I was able to remove towel and can have sex at the back of the alley but i cant do anything to unlock the sex scenes with lisa

EDIT: Got it at around Day 26 from 12pm-2pm I went to the gym and came back home which triggered the invite to the club for back alley sex. Next day all the sex scenes with lisa are now unlocked
Hey dude. Wanting to understand. Are you saying you could do back alley sex but then you couldn't at home and then Day 26 it worked again? I'm having the same issue. Had sex both sat and Sunday at club but home is back to normal.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Here is LwT1R exp crackfix v2 for testing (67 Mb)
(unpack where "Start — lwt1exp.bat" file keeping folder structure with overwrite). I've wait for dev fixes, gonna post patch here and see if there would be any crashes reports after that.

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
Here is LwT1R exp crackfix v2 for testing (67 Mb) lwt1r_exp_crackfix_v2.7z
What's this fix for?

We REALLY appreciate all your time on fixing this.

dwayne22

Aug 13, 2017
Here is LwT1R exp crackfix v2 for testing (67 Mb) lwt1r_exp_crackfix_v2.7z
When will the unity version of the new update of lwt come out?

Reactions: asclafit

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
When will the unity version of the new update of lwt come out?
Next month is steam release. megalol As it stands all bugs have apparently been squashed however new game plus remains bugged and is not a quick fix so would recommend a warning to people to use new game plus at there own peril.

Reactions: megalol

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Next month is steam release. megalol As it stands all bugs have apparently been squashed however new game plus remains bugged and is not a quick fix so would recommend a warning to people to use new game plus at there own peril.
Did u tested from lopgold site version or mine (with crackfix v2)?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Did u tested from lopgold site version or mine (with crackfix v2)?
Managed to make 4 playthroughs on lop gold. 5th playthrough i tried new game plus and then ran into a mountain of errors.
So based on the 4 playthroughs without bugs i would assume leonizer managed to fix the bugs not relating to new game plus.
From what little has been said about new game plus it would appear its going to take a fair few days to fix it.

Reactions: megalol

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
Not sure if it's due to newgame+ but crackfix v2 has the game locking up during "shower with me" scene outdoors.

Appreciate the hard work from you guys!!!

Last edited:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Not sure if it's due to newgame+ but crackfix v2 has the game locking up during "shower with me" scene outdoors.

Appreciate the hard work from your guys!!!
Hmm shower scene should be fixed in that version. So i would assume its new game plus. Unfortunately i think for a truly bug free game we may have to wait for the steam version.

sassytopia

Feb 5, 2019
LIVING WITH TEMPTATION WILD WEEKENDS + WIFE GONE WILDER
View attachment 1819239

Cracked (not fully tested! have bugs!) version with unlocked gallery + endings & Game+ (don't use G+ coz it's broken by dev).

lwt1r_exp.7z (2.11 Gb) Crack fix v1 Crack fix v2 (v1 not needed for it)
Warning! Since game just was released few hours ago I didn't had a time to check if all security checks
are hacked propeprly so if u stuck at some moment and it doesn't changed after save/load then make a screenshot
(with text that showed before crash) or wait when and if I'll have a time to play the game by myself or wait for Steam release.
cant play in my google chrome.. pls help

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes