blubberina

May 29, 2017
Guys I am frustrated... :-/

again a new game and after day 30 but no real progress with Lisa. I have over 300 points, I bought her the lingery, had the pool game with Sandy, saw her blowing her boyfriend, saw 2 different clothes in her room (only while the weekend possible), can stay a bit when she is in the shower but never been invited to the club, or get the dont touch scene, etc....

Could anyone give me some rough advice?

Thanks!

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
my problem is the tab only shows red background and that text
I can't help without any info. What device u play (Mac/PC/etc, what OS), did u played other LoP Unity Web games before without problems, how u start the game, what shows in cmd (black window when u start the game, is it even appears)...?

sassytopia

Feb 5, 2019
I can't help without any info. What device u play (Mac/PC/etc, what OS), did u played other LoP Unity Web games before without problems, how u start the game, what shows in cmd (black windows when u start the game, is it even appears)...?
windows 7 on google chrome browser, usually work just fine... any browser / software to open properly ?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
This does not tells much. U should test ur cmd not just miniweb. Open command line and write there this command: "C:/games/lwt1r_exp/server/miniweb.exe" -p 29595 -i 127.0.0.1 -r C:/games/lwt1r_exp/game/lwt1exp >nul 2>&1
but change "C:/games/" on ur current game path. It should show u just blinking "_" below command and in task manager should exists miniweb.exe in processes list until u close command line window.
1653068448969.png

Reactions: jordantheboss

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Is there a way to modify save data or to "cheat" for a non newgame+ playthrough?
Most likely is no, for this wait for Steam release. 1st Redux version (without expansion) had such cheat but for browser game it's almost impossible to create this - best case is to modify permanently start params like it made for G+.

sassytopia

Feb 5, 2019
This does not tells much. U should test ur cmd not just miniweb. Open command line and write there this command: "C:/games/lwt1r_exp/server/miniweb.exe" -p 29595 -i 127.0.0.1 -r C:/games/lwt1r_exp/game/lwt1exp >nul 2>&1
but change "C:/games/" on ur current game path. It should show u just blinking "_" below command and in task manager should exists miniweb.exe in processes list until u close command line window.
View attachment 1821426
done, but still directly closed after i click the index/lwt1exp.bat

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Anyone who can tell me how to trigger the no touching event and the club fuck? Do I have to stay every weekend at home to proceed?

one see the first to dresses in her room. can enter the room any time I want but only on weekend. no difference when choosing different comments. also never see the tequila scene with lisa (if it still exists) and she never goes to the club...

Last edited:

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Hey dude. Wanting to understand. Are you saying you could do back alley sex but then you couldn't at home and then Day 26 it worked again? I'm having the same issue. Had sex both sat and Sunday at club but home is back to normal.
Nope. After my first playthrough locked on no touch I started over. Day 26 around midday I kept doing 1-2 hour tasks outside of the house and when I came back it triggered the invite to the club and back alley. Next day sex was unlocked.

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
Nope. After my first playthrough locked on no touch I started over. Day 26 around midday I kept doing 1-2 hour tasks outside of the house and when I came back it triggered the invite to the club and back alley. Next day sex was unlocked.
Hmm.. I also experienced the not getting the club invite. I was around 50 days and still nothing. But I've been playing with new game+ both on lop and with this version and as of 12 hours ago it was still happening on lop so would be happening on megalols version as well. I speculate it won't trigger with too high stats or giving items like lingerie too soon. I gave the lingerie and to tracy and suddenly we're off to vegas lol. I'll try playing with new game+ and see if it will trigger at around 26 days.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes