herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
Just getting blank redish color screen with message:
"WebGL builds are not supported on mobile devices.
Full screen mode"
when I scroll down.
Tried 6 different browsers: Firefox, Brave, Opera, Edge, Chrome, even Internet Explorer.
Not sure if there is some setting that i am missing. Even disabled add blockers and VPN.
How long did you wait for it to load? Initially that is the screen that shows, but then eventually the game code loads and starts loading the images. I think it's taken me like 10+ seconds waiting before I see the game really get started.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Couple minutes on Firefox since it is my default browser but have lots of privacy extensions there. It is actually loading now in Chrome after 10ish seconds.
Thank you for a tip!

cosimar

Apr 27, 2017
On previous page was discussed similar issue - start reading from that post till the end of the page.
Thank you very much for your advice . I tried yesterday and today but when i lunch the game i have black screen and my pc frozen . I put some print screen here , maybe i get a solution .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Thank you very much for your advice . I tried yesterday and today but when i lunch the game i have black screen and my pc frozen . I put some print screen here , maybe i get a solution .
I rly dunno what to advice here since if u got it working at 3rd screen game should launch just fine (if u don't close cmd) so did u try to run it (not from bat file but directly from this link ) at this moment (while cmd still open with working command on 3rd screen)?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hello,when played at this scence,it can't continue, I change two computer both have this question View attachment 1824145
Is crackfix v3 was installed and correctly (asked files replace, also to check press Ctrl+U on game page and look for productVersion: "2.05") before bug? Started from plain New game or from New game +?
I have the same issue.
Is crackfix v3 was installed and correctly (asked files replace, also to check press Ctrl+U on game page and look for productVersion: "2.05") before bug? Started from plain New game or from New game +?

cosimar

Apr 27, 2017
I rly dunno what to advice here since if u got it working at 3rd screen game should launch just fine (if u don't close cmd) so did u try to run it (not from bat file but directly from this link ) at this moment (while cmd still open with working command on 3rd screen)?
I use a bat file from LWT revelation , i change name in last comand line with notepad ++ and now it works . Thank you very much for your work and suport . Have a nice day .

Reactions: megalol

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What do u mean by that? Most of bugs for sure but I dunno about all of them (Game+ maybe still bugged but not sure thats why I've said that its for testing). It's developer job to gather problems and fix bugs after - I can only fix bugs that has something to do with game (protection) security checks with proper bugreport (with screenshot containing text/dialogues). Currenty game version on site is 2.05 and its the same as in crackfix v3.
Ok, thanks :)

jameswin0

May 10, 2019

Crackfix v3 is installed. Productversion says 2.05.
Although i started with a new game, i did happen to save and load the game somewhere in the middle.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Crackfix v3 is installed. Productversion says 2.05.
Although i started with a new game, i did happen to save and load the game somewhere in the middle.
Ok, I think I found problem and fixed it so u can either download small patch (updater) and place it (both files) near "Start — lwt1exp.bat" and run "update.exe" or download full crackfix v3.1 (67 Mb)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I use a bat file from LWT revelation , i change name in last comand line with notepad ++ and now it works . Thank you very much for your work and suport . Have a nice day .
Can u try this bat file plz coz if it works I wanna attach it to my main post of the game as fix or if not then post urs?

Reactions: globsis

luisjoese

Nov 12, 2018
Ok, I think I found problem and fixed it so u can either download small patch (updater) and place it (both files) near "Start — lwt1exp.bat" and run "update.exe" or download full crackfix v3.1 (67 Mb) lwt1r_exp_crackfix_v3.1.7z
Can someone upload LwT1 with a version that haven´t so much bugs? I have try to fix the bugs with the update.exe but didn´t work. I have version 2.01 and update or overwriting didn´t work

D@miensin

Mar 19, 2019
Should i extract the update into the game folder? Im quite confused on the installation of the update maybe someone can help by making a video?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Can someone upload LwT1 with a version that haven´t so much bugs? I have try to fix the bugs with the update.exe but didn´t work. I have version 2.01 and update or overwriting didn´t work
Update is for v2.05 (crackfix v3) thats why it's so small. There are 3 links for full v3.1 crackfix (67 MB) in that post for u.
Should i extract the update into the game folder? Im quite confused on the installation of the update maybe someone can help by making a video?
Update is for v2.05 (crackfix v3) thats why it's so small. There are 3 links for full v3.1 crackfix (67 MB) in that post for u.

Reactions: globsis

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
So how can you see the version number on lopgold? And just wondering, do you have the source code to debug it?

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
Ah sorry you mentioned you're only fixing the security issues so yeah wouldn't make sense for you to fix their actual bugs.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes