s4071002

Apr 27, 2017
Anybody know how to hack any LOPGold games on a Mac? I downloaded CheatEngine but nothing seems to be working.

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
Anybody know how to hack any LOPGold games on a Mac? I downloaded CheatEngine but nothing seems to be working.
don't have a mac but in windows you can only edit money, use "double" and edit...with the rest of the stats there are two memory addresses each and I could not change then, they go back to normal in a second

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Here is LwT1R exp crackfix v3.2 for testing (67 Mb) - internal game version is the same as in crackfix v3.x (v2.05) but game engine files (and their names was changed) so this is kinda dev silent update and I dunno about fixes (maybe finally fully working game+?).
(unpack where "Start — lwt1exp.bat" file keeping folder structure with overwrite).

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Here is LwT1R exp crackfix v3.2 for testing (67 Mb) - internal game version is the same as in crackfix v3.x (v2.05) but game engine files (and their names was changed) so this is kinda dev silent update and I dunno about fixes (maybe finally fully working game+?). lwt1r_exp_crackfix_v3.2.7z
(unpack where "Start — lwt1exp.bat" file keeping folder structure with overwrite).
megalol Thanks for the game but the endings 1 and 10 are locked.Can you please fix that?

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
lol that didn't answer his question
It really depends on what the other person means by 'hacked'. For some people simply getting the game out of the paysite is 'hacking' the game. If they mean a way to view all the scenes without playing the game, then no, I don't believe there is. But that game is one of the simpler ones, doesn't take long to get every scene unlocked.

zulumulu

Mar 28, 2019
Should i wait for Steam release to play a free of problems LwT or is the current version free of bug and whatnot?

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
It really depends on what the other person means by 'hacked'. For some people simply getting the game out of the paysite is 'hacking' the game. If they mean a way to view all the scenes without playing the game, then no, I don't believe there is. But that game is one of the simpler ones, doesn't take long to get every scene unlocked.
Haha I meant hacked as in the stats were maxed already, thanks!

nuke3699

Jun 25, 2019
Sorry to ask this late, but since the support of Adobe flash is over and discontinued by Adobe, how can I play all these games? help me out?

Reactions: Jenzi800

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
Should i wait for Steam release to play a free of problems LwT or is the current version free of bug and whatnot?
I feel like most of the bugs are worked out in the latest patches. The first release was riddled with them, get the latest from megaLOL -> https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=8204935

Sorry to ask this late, but since the support of Adobe flash is over and discontinued by Adobe, how can I play all these games? help me out?

You'll need a flash executable on your computer. There still should be some you can download.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes